• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

somedevil

Sorry been playing Evil within the Assignment. Here is Raw viewership for 3/9

8pm: 3.699
9pm: 3.997
10pm: 3.940

Avg: 3.879

9 and 10 were even. Viewership is down this year but like Meltzer said all other business is even to good. So the problem is the build has not drawn interest and them holding back the Undertaker and Sting has prevented drawing more viewers in.

Fox318

Sorry been playing Evil within the Assignment. Here is Raw viewership for 3/9

8pm: 3.699
9pm: 3.997
10pm: 3.940

Avg: 3.879

9 and 10 were even. Viewership is down this year but like Meltzer said all other business is even to good. So the problem is the build has not drawn interest and them holding back the Undertaker and Sting has prevented drawing more viewers in.

Is an old broken undertaker really a draw in 2015?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You ain't got to sound like Harley Race or Gary Hart, but those two sound like they're knocking on my door to sheepishly ask if they can take my daughter out.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I think it's awesome that Paul Ellering was the Road Warriors' on-screen and off-screen manager. Handling their contracts, negotiations, and payment. It made their on-screen relationship look all the more legit. I always think you should do the absolute most you can do 'for real' in wrestling and that's almost always a guaranteed success.

I think it's awesome that Paul Ellering was the Road Warriors' on-screen and off-screen manager. Handling their contracts, negotiations, and payment. It made their on-screen relationship look all the more legit. I always think you should do the absolute most you can do 'for real' in wrestling and that's almost always a guaranteed success.

The Road Warrior documentary DVD is one of the best WWE Documentaries as it really goes into depth about the Road Warrior's lives in and out of the ring.

Paracelsus

The only travesty is that it's not Ziggler to wrestle HHH. It may be too little for Punk but it's still better than waste time in a world heavyweight low midcard championship match.

Paracelsus

I still have mixed feelings about Undertaker. The streak is over, he's going over an absolute nobody, in what way he is still a draw? Flying deadman? I don't get it.

somedevil

In NXT News:

WWE sent out a "WWE Fan Council" survey about NXT to select members of their mailing list. From the nature of the questions, it seems like they're trying to gauge interest in NXT running shows outside of Florida with questions ranging from the best ticket prices to whether or not fans would travel, how much NXT merchandise the NXT fans are willing to buy (both online and at shows), which indies they follow (if any), and what non-WWE wrestlers they'd like to see in NXT, with a focus on international talent. This should ramp up all of the talk from the last week about whether or not NXT is even a developmental promotion anymore.

ex2stl.jpg

NXT is basically becoming a promotion rather than developmental. Love how TNA is not mentioned. Plus New Japan better be watching there back.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I still have mixed feelings about Undertaker. The streak is over, he's going over an absolute nobody, in what way he is still a draw? Flying deadman? I don't get it.

He's one of the most iconic and beloved wrestlers of all time. This could very well be his last match ever, why wouldn't people be excited just for that?

Jamie OD

If NXT becomes its own promotion... does their talent still have to "graduate" to the main roster?

; _ ;

It's becoming more and more like college football. Sure the goal is to make it to the big league but it can be big enough to sustain itself. At least I hope so. I fear for almost anybody who is getting the call up after Mania.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
unsurprising to see people on here wanting to applaud NXT trying to kill the independents like Vince killed the territories.

Kaladin

unsurprising to see people on here wanting to applaud NXT trying to kill the independents like Vince killed the territories.

The real question is what will NXT do once it's top names are on the main roster. Can they keep making new stars of the same caliber?

Gurrry

catching up on raw

love that the crowd is still against reigns

its going to be a really sweet time if they let lesnar just beat the fucking fuck out of reigns at WM.. that would be awesome

Paracelsus

No, the real question is: what do you do when you send your top NXT names up there, the writers completely botch their gimmick and their booking, they don't go over and they need to be repackaged?

klonere

Banned
I think in the Heyman documentary he explained that Vince Sr. promised not to compete and then Vince Jr just got out the butchers knives when he took over.

Is Paul Levesque about to soak his hands in rivers of indie promotion blood?

Fox318

I think in the Heyman documentary he explained that Vince Sr. promised not to compete and then Vince Jr just got out the butchers knives when he took over.

He learned under Vince.

Vince killed the territories, his fake son is gonna kill the business completely.

Probably not since the indies don't make money and the next WWE CEO isn't going to be as willing to subsidize a money losing 'developmental' system.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
No it wasn't. The LAW guys lowered the pitch and it sounds exactly like Dolph Ziggler.

Except what on God's Green Earth would they gain by this hare-brained scheme? Dude, its not Ziggler.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
This is Vince booking.

Nothing makes sense!!

If they were going to overdub Sting's voice, why would they go get Dolph Ziggler to do it instead of just getting any random person?

Top Bottom