• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

DMczaf

Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler and Dean Ambrose defeated Bad News Barrett, Stardust and Luke Harper in the main event. Bryan got the win for his team after hitting the knee on Harper. Michael Cole interviews Bryan, Ziggler and Ambrose in the ring after the match. They start showing jealousy to each other and Ambrose leaves after calling Bryan a turd. Ziggler also calls Bryan a turd and leaves Bryan by himself in the ring. Bryan asks fans if he's a turd and they start a "no!" chant. Bryan thanks fans to end the show.

i'm laughing so hard at what this company's become

26 writers.

Oh and congratulations to Plywood for grabbing the brass ring over in our sister community. Your OT will be a monument that people will be posting in for years to come

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
aSbOXJ0.jpg

f4Pk7M7.jpg
I shake your hand, Pepsi, and I apologize for our squabble.
z4R4XAg.gif

this is so beautiful

JavyOO7

These radio shows with Bryan Alvarez and his grandma making an appearance is very cute. I may have to subscribe for a second month just to hear him talk to his grandma... on top of that, his hilarious rants.

DMczaf

Honestly Observer is more fun when WWE is complete shit. It's worth the money to listen to Dave and Alvarez rant about how stupid this show it.

Honestly Observer is more fun when WWE is complete shit. It's worth the money to listen to Dave and Alvarez rant about how stupid this show it.

I think Dave was hyped for Mania season since it's usually the best time of year for WWE, but this horrible build and card has made him go insane since it's so bad.

DMczaf

I think Dave was hyped for Mania season since it's usually the best time of year for WWE, but this horrible build and card has made him go insane since it's so bad.

I think it hurts him more because this is the first time he's going to WM in like 8 years. lol

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So we have a handful of people confident Bork is going to retain the championship at Mania, yet we have all these little people with no conviction behind their words saying Roman Reigns will get that title. Come on, weaklings. Take the bet. Right now, anyone with THE BEAST in their avatar is simply better than you because we're willing to show our faith.

Man so this thread was pretty wild during raw...
So anyways I was watching "wwe's fastlane" and fell asleep before rusev and cena from boredom so I decided to take a break from wrestling.

I have to say its been nice breather I'm not really interested in mania this year so ill probably skip it and watch the raw after and remain hopeful they can turn it around next year.

I am going to a house show on Friday and I have family coming into town to go with me looking forward to it never been to a live event I even got a couple new shirts for the event
TxB0AzJh.jpg

The reason I'm posting is I've never properly introduced myself
Plus I miss Monday night wrestleGAF
I grew up with wrestling in our family grandpa,uncles,cousins,brothers all watched and I did for along time until the wcw invasion angle I lost interest and figured that I grew out of it.

So I owe you guys a top five and it is hard to narrow my list to five there have been so many great wrestlers so anyway as of right now this is my top five of all time

1.Razor Ramon/Scott hall
2.Bret "the hitman" hart
3.Chris Jericho
4.The rock
5.Kurt angle

Honourable mentions
Bob backland
Lita
Rowdy Roddy Piper
Macho man randy savage
Mick foley

Current day top five
1.Seth rollins
2.Daniel bryan
3.Shinsuke nakamura
4.Paul Heyman / Brock lesnar
5.Cesaro

Honourable mentions
Damien sandow
Nikki Bella
Dolph "the sell king" Ziggler
Bray Wyatt
Triple h
Bo-Dallas

So anyways I was watching "wwe's fastlane" and fell asleep before rusev and cena from boredom so I decided to take a break from wrestling.

I have to say its been nice breather I'm not really interested in mania this year so ill probably skip it and watch the raw after and remain hopeful they can turn it around next year.

I am going to a house show on Friday and I have family coming into town to go with me looking forward to it never been to a live event I even got a couple new shirts for the event
TxB0AzJh.jpg

I grew up with wrestling in our family grandpa,uncles,cousins,brothers all watched and I did for along time until the wcw invasion angle I lost interest and figured that I grew out of it.

So I owe you guys a top five and it is hard to narrow my list to five there have been so many great wrestlers so anyway as of right now this is my top five of all time

1.Razor Ramon/Scott hall
2.Bret "the hitman" hart
3.Chris Jericho
4.The rock
5.Kurt angle

Honourable mentions
Bob backland
Lita
Rowdy Roddy Piper
Macho man randy savage
Mick foley

Current day top five
1.Seth rollins
2.Daniel bryan
3.Shinsuke nakamura
5.Cesaro

Honourable mentions
Damien sandow
Nikki Bella
Bray Wyatt
Triple h
Bo-Dallas

sKQw94X.gif

welcome aboard! first time I think for Bob Backlund in Top 5/honorable mention

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

TxB0AzJh.jpg

1.Razor Ramon/Scott hall
2.Bret "the hitman" hart
3.Chris Jericho
4.The rock
5.Kurt angle

Honourable mentions
Bob backland
Lita
Rowdy Roddy Piper
Macho man randy savage
Mick foley

Current day top five
1.Seth rollins
2.Daniel bryan
3.Shinsuke nakamura
5.Cesaro

Honourable mentions
Damien sandow
Nikki Bella
Bray Wyatt
Triple h
Bo-Dallas

Welcome, goddammit welcome!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So we have a handful of people confident Bork is going to retain the championship at Mania, yet we have all these little people with no conviction behind their words saying Roman Reigns will get that title. Come on, weaklings. Take the bet. Right now, anyone with THE BEAST in their avatar is simply better than you because we're willing to show our faith.

I'm about as enthusiastic about Wrestlemania as WWE is.

has anyone noticed that because both Triple H and the Undertaker are both part timers neither has won a match in nearly two years? That is two guys in two the top 3 matches at wrestlemania that have not won a match since 2013.

TxB0AzJh.jpg

1.Razor Ramon/Scott hall
2.Bret "the hitman" hart
3.Chris Jericho
4.The rock
5.Kurt angle

Honourable mentions
Bob backland
Lita
Rowdy Roddy Piper
Macho man randy savage
Mick foley

Current day top five
1.Seth rollins
2.Daniel bryan
3.Shinsuke nakamura
5.Cesaro

Honourable mentions
Damien sandow
Nikki Bella
Bray Wyatt
Triple h
Bo-Dallas

Welcome! Interesting all time Fave Five. It's a shame I currently can't imagine Kurt Angle getting the recognition he deserves due to his TNA career and sour departure from WWE. The guy was immense almost from day 1 of his WWE career.

Welcome :)

So, why would New Japan make their third NJ Cup show one of these house show deals with only 2 or 3 straight camera angles total and no commentary on New Japan World? Granted, it's pretty unique, but it seems strange for a major tournament series.

Yeah, that confused a lot of people who were expecting the next round of the cup - it's just the way New Japan works, they run monthly tours and as this month's tour is the 'New Japan Cup' tour, all the shows on it are labelled New Japan Cup shows. Also, the house shows they air wouldn't be shown at all if it weren't for NJPW World (although Monday's show was pretty skippable, nothing must see).

Hasney

Welcome and junk Hurt and Sacred. I notice there's no Ryback in your fave five and can only assume you're a man of refinement and taste unlike some of the savages we have.

hhh18.gif

You'll do fine here.

Aiii

So not worth it
Formula 1 is a better WWE right now than WWE is.

Right now, there's a racing team in F1 that's broke beyond belief. So they had two drivers contracted for a drive this year, but last November, replaced them both with two other drivers that bring in more sponsorship money. So legally, they have four drivers that are promised a drive for this season at this team that can only enter two for a race.

So we're now two days before the start of the race weekend and one of these guys that got pushed to the side, Giedo van der Garde, sued the team to claim his seat that he figures is rightfully his. And the judge agreed. So now, pending the appeal today, this team has to give him a seat OR CONSEQUENCES, which I'm sure will be a hefty fine or something.

So now, this team that's nearly bankrupt already has to let him drive, because I doubt they'll have to pay the fine, but if they do that they have to drop one of their other drivers, who in turn can do the same thing as Van der Garde did.

Fucking amazing storyline, better than anything going on in WWE right now.

Heyman and Wyatt were my favourite things about Raw.

Is it scripted that
the mic was cut out on Paul do you think?

I really hope they make Wyatt the new undertaker, he's got what it takes no doubt. Even when his name appeared on the screen made up of fireflies gave me the creeps.

I'm not sure Wyatt has the 'presence' anymore to be something as Iconic as The Undertaker. I guess that could all change over time and with strong booking.

i think they should bring the house lights down and make more of an atmosphere when he's wrestling after whatever happens at wrestlemania. Give him that spooky presence, like what they did with Sin cara.

Even when Brock was against Cena after WM last year and he sat up like taker something that gets passed on.

I totally bought in to his Cult Leader persona, so I don't doubt he has the ability to own a character. I'm just not sure he'll ever reach those heights or beyond again.

Top Bottom