• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

I wish I could say "I can't believe there's a campaign to bring back Clarkson." yet sadly, I'm not surprised. He's the role model for all middle class white folk in England.

Alucard

Banned
I would say things right now are not exactly white hot. They can get by though as long as it doesn't convert to pure apathy. I don't expect completely empty arenas in the near future. If they get desperate they will try some crazy shit. I am sure of that.

edit: also

2015-03-11-biggest-stars.jpg

edit edit: McCool is way more toned than that!

Excellent Botchedspot comic. :)

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Madusa's in great shape for the HoF this year. Good on her. Ain't easy at 51 years old. Sure there's a little work done...

84ushzx.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm telling you, the spirit of the Undertaker takes over Husky's body, the spirit of Bray goes into Bo. Money.

I was hoping for watching Undertaker's powers fly towards Bray and instead hang left and be absorbed wholly by Bo Dallas

Cagey

Banned
If Bryan is IC champ, he can have meaningful matches and feuds with lots of wrestlers he certainly wouldn't be having matches with if he were the WWE champ: Ambrose, Barrett, Ziggler, Harper, etc.

That should make people happy.

Sephzilla

During my lunch break I realized that the only interest I have in the WM31 main event is pulling for another Lesnar squash match like SummerSlam.

Toki767

If Bryan is IC champ, he can have meaningful matches and feuds with lots of wrestlers he certainly wouldn't be having matches with if he were the WWE champ: Ambrose, Barrett, Ziggler, Harper, etc.

That should make people happy.

You've clearly not seen how they treated the IC champion the past 7 years.

That "Turd" business from the Smackdown Spoilers has me confused. Is that dark match shenanigans? I really don't see the point.

Top Bottom