• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Friends, this is THE look for Vince McMahon
cNuq7a8nCxRw9pNvQVVQoONkNsw.jpg

How Vince's doofus son-in-law convinced him that Roman Reigns has the look is beyond me.

notworksafe

Would unifying the US and Intercontinental titles help? Maybe have Rusev do it?

If anything, I think another title might be a good idea. Maybe something like a Network title that has to be defended every PPV, and you can see it live for $9.99.

I'd say they could also make that title a Hardcore title but meh that isn't going to happen.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
K-1 Posters are pretty sweet.
K-1_Dynamite_2007.jpg

K1_Heros_Premium_Dynamite_2006_Poster.jpg

k-12009yokohama_medium.jpg

I was thinking about Mysterioing Lambda's Eddie and doing a review of one or two. But I bet I'd get bored and only want to see the main event.

Recall

Not that it would help but there should be more IC title matches shown exclusively on the Network or just more exclusive content in general.

Zach

Crap, I keep forgetting to tell you guys: So I listened to a recent Colt Cabana podcast the other day because his guest was Dennis Stamp from Beyond the Mat. Dude was dumb. Anyway, he says he wrote a book, so I of course immediately looked that up with the ol' Kindle and BAM! there it is -- The Stamp Collection -- free to download with Kindle Unlimited. Well, alright. I download the thing and my god... I am two chapters in and it is so poorly written. I feel awkward and dumb while reading it. It's painful. Seriously. It puts me in such a dark place. I can't recommend it enough.

**Family Wrestling Entertainment is holding an iPPV event from Brooklyn tonight with the following card:
*A.J. Styles vs. John Hennigan in a 2/3 falls match
*The Young Bucks vs. The Colony
*Paul London & Veda Scott vs. Joey Ryan & Candice LeRae
*Chris Hero vs. Tommy Dreamer
*Johnny Gargano vs. Bandido Jr.
*Orange Cassidy vs. VSK

Hero vs dreamer is amazing booking

somedevil

Whats on NXT tonight:

*The Lucha Dragons vs. Enzo Amore & Colin Cassady
*Carmella vs. Alexa Bliss
*Alex Riley vs. CJ Parker
*Tyler Breeze vs. Hideo Itami

The next week show seems to be from the Ohio house show then after that is the mini pay per view match Balor vs Steen for the title. That show will also contain
Banks vs Bliss for the title

Kaladin

Real Talk:

I'm buying a tablet in the next couple of weeks. I was going to buy a laptop, but determined that I didn't need one and all I really need is a second screen for entertainment consumption on the go. I'm looking at a Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5". Love how big and amazing the screen looks. Looking forward to having new tech.

Hasney

Real Talk:

I'm buying a tablet in the next couple of weeks. I was going to buy a laptop, but determined that I didn't need one and all I really need is a second screen for entertainment consumption on the go. I'm looking at a Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5". Love how big and amazing the screen looks. Looking forward to having new tech.

Samsungs OS makes it pretty awful.

If you want a big ass thing, check out the Nexus 9 or a Sony Z3/4. Nexus 10 is still great, but a bit long in the tooth now.

Aiii

So not worth it
I have both a Nexus 9 and a Z3 Tablet.

Get the Z3. Way better battery life, way better OS and if you have a PS4, there is Remote Play. It also looks way better.

The Nexus 9 has a number of hardware issues, too, like a flickering screen on low brightness.

Toki767

People keep saying how great HTC products are, but they are by far my least favorite of the 5 Android OEMS (Motorola, LG, Samsung, Sony, HTC)

Kaladin

If you want a big ass thing, check out the Nexus 9 or a Sony Z3/4. Nexus 10 is still great, but a bit long in the tooth now.

I actually like TouchWhiz on my Galaxy S5. I'm kinda looking forward to the split screen feature they have on this tablet. I use that often in Windows 8.

Kaladin

I considered a Nexus 9, but the build issues being a common complaint worry me.

I also considered the new Dell Venue 8 7840. It's supposed to be a killer Android tablet with a screen rivaling Samsungs. Only problem is it's an Intel based tablet and Android apps aren't optimized for Intel....so things don't always work as they should. Otherwise, I'd jump on that.

Kaladin

waiting for dreams thoughts on this

damn second week with no balor or becky on NXT do they hate irish people or something, at least no baron/bull matches.

NXT does it right. They don't have the big names on every show and they give other talent chances at the spotlight.

The glory of having a one hour wrestling show.

Top Bottom