• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

PWinsider has long been my go-to dirt sheet.

Looks like they're planning to run the weekend after the ROH / New Japan shows there. That would explain why they're on Tuesday and Wednesday.

They took that into consideration, it's after Axxess at 10pm.

Now that would be one amazing week of wrestling.

Fake Razor actually did a good impression, so I'll give him that

Also he seems to be doing alright these days:

rick-bognar1.jpg

Browny

Banned
There was a time when WCW REALLY tried to push Van Hammer. And that's hilarious to me.

When he went into his hippy mode? Yeah, that's not a good time at all... But at least they managed to re-use the t-shirt with Mike Awesome.

Edit: RP912 know's what's up.

I'm looking forward to Rollins vs Orton. That Rollins always puts on a good show, man, and he's actually grown into the role of a sneering heel really well. The Jon Stewart stuff was definitely good for him. It's kind of a shame Jon Stewart is too good for wrestling, cos a recurring blood feud between them would be pretty entertaining and get Rollins over well. Like imagine Jon Stewart showing up once a year or something just to call Rollins a scumbag for 10 minutes and every so often throughout the year Rollins drops a dig at Jon Stewart into a promo for whatever angle he's working at the time.

And Randy can deliver a great match when he wants to. It's probably the only match at Wrestlemania where I expect both of the guys in the ring to deliver an equally good performance on a wrestling entertainment level. Some of the other matches have appeal but not in the same way.

iMax

Would a Rusev type character work with another nation today?

Would an evil Canadian character work today?

Would arena's boo because he wanted to spread poutine across america?

Is there such a thing?

And a North Korean gimmick would be off the chain.

wMr3v8f.png

Hasney

We should have an 80's day. Few lines of coke, some 80's wrestling, cocaine, Back to the Future, cocaine and nerdchat. Plus cocaine.

Should be fun with no drama whatsoever!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Someone needs to make a youtube compilation of various wrestlers/wrestling staff doing Vince impressions because they're my favorite part of shoot interviews.

Top Bottom