• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Jericho on Bret hearing a finish from Terry Taylor,
'Wait a second. You mean to tell me Red Rooster is calling the shots now?'

had to give this a bump again cause it is so good

https://soundcloud.com/qbrickmusic/...ndcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=twitter

tumblr_nbex97R8Re1qzkr3vo8_250.gif

jmdajr

There are certain stories that have begun to have some light shed on it regarding Bill Demott, Triple H and current NXT Champion Kevin Owens.

Bill Demott was the agent for the Owens vs. CJ Parker match at NXT R-Evolution and was said to be unhappy with how the match went.

Demott was heard in being upset with how the match was finalized and booked, including Owens doing a flip from the ring to the floor.

Demott reportedly complained to Triple H about the match and Triple H just said to let Owens do what he wants.

This led to a lot of jealousy and heat from many in the company, especially since most of the talent is managed under a microscope and told not to wrestle “indie style.”

heh

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Owens needed to make an impact to get the ball rolling on his feud with Zayn. His debut match was perfect.

I think the big issue is that we've seen him do that crazy dive now - instead of it happening at a bigger event. I'm fine with it but I can see why they wouldn't want him to do that just yet.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Funny to note that now more people know YASSHI than Kondo considering how they were built up. Kind of like Dibiase and Rhodes.

Wrestle-1. Not even once.

scabro

I think the big issue is that we've seen him do that crazy dive now - instead of it happening at a bigger event. I'm fine with it but I can see why they wouldn't want him to do that just yet.

sure but theres lots of other things Owens could pull out if they want that big guy does thing hes not supposed to do spot. it kinda feels like that dive is the new ddt anyway. everyone does it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I really like watching Muta matches post-2002 because I can stop watching after the entrance. Easy as ever.
MirbNlg.gif

The lighting at Wrestle-1 makes the lighting at ROH look like Wrestlemania 9.
image2s9ufq.jpg

Not even joking. Who ok'd this?

Sephzilla

So between Wrestlemania 8 and 9 were there massive budget cuts at WWF or something? I'd really like to know what the mindset was to go from a venue like this

WM8-Crowd.jpg

to a venue like this

WrestleMania-9-Courtesy-of-WWE.com_.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So between Wrestlemania 8 and 9 were there massive budget cuts at WWF or something? I'd really like to know what the mindset was to go from a venue like this

Hulk left. Flair left. Jake left. Sid left. Piper left. Quake left. Steroid scandal. Sex scandal too, I believe.

Ithil

WM8-Crowd.jpg

to a venue like this

WrestleMania-9-Courtesy-of-WWE.com_.jpg

WWF business dropped like a rock due to the the steroid scandal and other issues like talent departures. Even then, WM 7 had to be moved from the huge arena to a regular one because ticket sales were terrible (they made up some guff about "bomb threats") so WWF business had been in decline for several years.

Sephzilla

Hulk left. Steroid scandal. Sex scandal too, I believe.

WWF business dropped like a rock due to the the steroid scandal and other issues like talent departures. Even then, WM 7 had to be moved from the huge arena to a regular one because ticket sales were terrible (they made up some guff about "bomb threats") so WWF business had been in decline for several years.

I kind of figured this had to have been around the time of the steroid scandal (i forgot when that exactly happened) i mean, look at Hogan at WM9, this is the thinnest I think he's ever been

1aec69f378a7f580b9edd614ac48d2c0.jpg

Top Bottom