• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Dead or Alive has the best Fighting Game storyline.

yeah!

I didn't last more than an hour of whatever plot DoA5 was trying to sell me on, I think Dimensions on the 3DS covered everything prior which was seemingly something about ninjas, Doatec and Ayane calling Kasumi a traitor for like 50% of the plot.
Also boobs.

Ithil

So this is happening....

10247278_803004586415774_6017119452393260223_n.jpg

Shame they announced it late, most people will already have their Friday plans sealed up by now.

PWInsider saying WWE have booked tentative dates at the ECW Arena in Philly, too.

Kaladin

PWInsider saying WWE have booked tentative dates at the ECW Arena in Philly, too.

Yep, that is why I bought a ticket to the next NXT show in Jacksonville. I have a feeling when they start doing national touring they won't be in FL as much like they are now.

PWinsider has long been my go-to dirt sheet.

Mike Johnson is hack supreme. I'd recommend finding somewhere else.

Arena bookings are pretty easy to get right. Since you can just ask the arena if WWE have booked a date.

Or you could just ask someone who works there..
I'm not telling you shit

And no, it's not that simple. Arena doesn't have to say diddly, especially if they don't want it known yet

Fun fact: the cabinet that used to be at Castle Park in Riverside CA was signed by the Hitman. I guess he did an appearance there? I don't know why he was booked at an arcade/golf course where class-skipping gangstas hang out, but he was.
That was a cool place to hang out. Great arcade action back in the day. That and the old Scandia

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
oh boy glacier's nitro debut is on this episode.
Fun fact: the cabinet that used to be at Castle Park in Riverside CA was signed by the Hitman. I guess he did an appearance there? I don't know why he was booked at an arcade/golf course where class-skipping gangstas hang out, but he was.

Bret was probably trying to score some tail.

Fox318

Would a Rusev type character work with another nation today?

Would an evil Canadian character work today?

Would arena's boo because he wanted to spread poutine across america?

XenoRaven

Would a Rusev type character work with another nation today?

Would an evil Canadian character work today?

Would arena's boo because he wanted to spread poutine across america?
American wrestling fans would literally boo anyone that's a heel from any country based solely on the fact that they are proud of the country they're from.

Hell they'd boo someone from Puerto Rico.

Top Bottom