• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Aiii

So not worth it
Weren't Johnny and Sonya always a thing though?

Might be mistaking the movie storyline with the game storyline though.

Fighting game lore...

hhhlaughingdhr76.gif

Ah but really it's all good nonsensical fun but its not worth taking fighting game plot that seriously when they need to keep bringing popular characters back over and over, now if I go by the MK movies I watched some time ago they was at least some high drama between Cage and Sonya, I would say teasing indeed.
Yes those films are totally canon.

Imagine Wrestlemania with Cena's entrance having US Troops saluting him down to the ring, and a Military Flag Bearer in front of him. Then Rusev comes down with a Russian Marching Band playing the Russian National Anthem or something!

It totally confuses me why Cena hasn't talked about America and the Troops much yet, considering his characters strong ties and connections to the Marines.

Fantasy booking achieved. Great success.

Sephzilla

Weren't Johnny and Sonya always a thing though?

Might be mistaking the movie storyline with the game storyline though.

I actually think it's one of the things the movie did that ended up being integrated into the games. Boon and Tobias also gave Kano an Australian accent after the MK movie as well. If only they would have made Raiden act more like Christopher Lambert.

I want an army of russian soldiers just fucking blasting the Russian National Anthem. I want Rusev to come wearing bear skin and Lana dressed as Ludmilla Drago. I want the both of them to look at the Russian flag with tears in their eyes as the anthem plays.

I want an army of russian soldiers just fucking blasting the Russian National Anthem. I want Rusev to come wearing bear skin and Lana dressed as Ludmilla Drago. I want the both of them to look at the Russian flag with tears in their eyes as the anthem plays.

Oh that would be something wonderful!

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
For.

Gonzalez

Banned
Fighting game lore...

hhhlaughingdhr76.gif

Ah but really it's all good nonsensical fun but its not worth taking fighting game plot that seriously when they need to keep bringing popular characters back over and over, now if I go by the MK movies I watched some time ago they was at least some high drama between Cage and Sonya, I would say teasing indeed.
Yes those films are totally canon.
Actually if we are going by movie canon, then Johnny & Sonya never really happened. Because as soon as shit got real, Johnny got his neck snapped in two.

Jax is so beta he got his arms ripped off by fucking Ermac

Actually if we are going by movie canon, then Johnny & Sonya never really happened. Because as soon as shit got real, Johnny got his neck snapped in two.

That shit was hilarious. Replacement actor, dead in minutes. Also Shao Kahn has a real penchant for necksnaps apparently

Hasney

Seriously, such an odd omission. They have Doink and Luger who were mid careers at the time but no Big Daddy Cool. Game came out in 95 too right?

Apparently, it was just whoever was available for the scanning at the time. I heard it was pretty short notice too as WWF wasn't thinking the video game would be big business.

Hasney

So this is happening....

10247278_803004586415774_6017119452393260223_n.jpg

Shame they announced it late, most people will already have their Friday plans sealed up by now.

Their Friday plans 2 weeks from tomorrow? Are people really that organised?

I usually just get a text on the Thursday saying "beer tomorrow?" and I'm there.

Kaladin

Their Friday plans 2 weeks from tomorrow? Are people really that organised?

I usually just get a text on the Thursday saying "beer tomorrow?" and I'm there.

With Wrestlemania weekend, you usually have to get your tickets for things as they're announced, or you won't get a good ticket.

jesus christ this Heyman/Lawler debate gets really fucking rough. Funny when Lawler says he doesn't know why Vince would let ECW come on Raw. Cos he was going to steal the gimmick and bury ECW in the end hehe.

also Stone Cold with some Reigns level botches on the mic before WM13

Tay-tay is the past, the real future of Pop-gaf is Arianna Grande

tumblr_nknovldvz11tucjs4o1_500.gif

Didn't know you were into 12 year old girls, breh.

bjork

Seriously, such an odd omission. They have Doink and Luger who were mid careers at the time but no Big Daddy Cool. Game came out in 95 too right?

I think Luger was 100% gone by the time the home versions hit, but I guess digitized stuff was harder to replace than models are nowadays?

Apparently, it was just whoever was available for the scanning at the time. I heard it was pretty short notice too as WWF wasn't thinking the video game would be big business.

I keep waiting for someone to unearth Adam Bomb. Supposedly he's in there somewhere.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
If it was 'whoever was available' they didn't let Diesel know because he still doesn't understand why he wasn't in the game but fucking Doink was.

bjork

If it was 'whoever was available' they didn't let Diesel know because he still doesn't understand why he wasn't in the game but fucking Doink was.

I love me some Nash and all, but let's be real here. Doink had three midgets, Diesel only had one.

I wish Owen would've been in it, too. In Your House was so, so bad.

Top Bottom