• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Alucard

Banned
Guys, is Roman Reigns over, or is it just the Shield theme that's over?

Also, is it possible we won't see The Undertaker until Wrestlemania? No Raw promos or anything. Would this be a good decision?

Also, is it possible we won't see The Undertaker until Wrestlemania? No Raw promos or anything. Would this be a good decision?

I was hoping they wouldn't even confirm that Taker match. Bray would come out to make one final plea. Taker would leave him hanging a little bit and then make his appearance. It's not really smart since you want to hype the fact that a Taker match is on the card.

bjork

It's to build mystique, so I think it's good. We haven't seen him in a year (in canon, instagram doesn't count), so there's that whole "what does he look like now" thing to play up. I remember they did this when Warrior returned in 96, and then I want to say they also did it when UT was gone for a bit in 94, as well.

Really, take that away, and what do you have?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
They will be here after processing.

This is glorious! Thank you dream!

JR just described Taker's fists as "carcinogenic". I don't know if that's quite right...

uh...

Here is Sapp Time, Sunflower.

YES

Tiny 4K Alexa Bliss.

CJ Parker wears a belt on his tights, that amazing.

CJ Parker has somehow managed to endear himself to a lot of us. I don't know if it's his top-tier theme, the fact he gets squashed so often, or what - but I love that little earth muffin.

Hah, where was that? The ROH World board? I know those guys have a stick up their ass if you don't automatically adore everything ROH does. Fanboys are funny.

Stro's condemnation of the most recent RoH show got some comments on legitshook.com. They're weird dudes.

Fox318

¡HarlequinPanic!;155789149 said:
Seriously remember when michael cole killed his heat by saving Jerry Lawler's life?

I'm still amazed that they continued the match and the rest of the show.

Why does wrestling always need to have the mentality of the show must go on?

uUMjxrW.jpg

uUMjxrW.jpg

Because their audience is a bunch of drunk idiots and would probably riot if the show ended early for something as minor as someone dying in the middle of the ring.

Browny

Banned
Because their audience is a bunch of drunk idiots and would probably riot if the show ended early for something as minor as someone dying in the middle of the ring.

Lawler had the decency to be on the outside of the ring, which was nice...

Supposedly it's the wishes of all the wrestlers, whether it's an injury or whatnot, that they want to perform as best they can. But it's a no-win situation - damned if they do...

Stro's condemnation of the most recent RoH show got some comments on legitshook.com. They're weird dudes.

ahahahaha

True Wrestling Fan A week ago

You are a total douche. You have no clue of a true super show. You think WWE is the shit. WWe is nothing more then sports entertainment. Its watered down compared to what it use to be. FYI production problems does not constitute a bad show. However of al the blogs I have read regarding this show, yors by far is the worst.

Stro Bogo A week ago

I am sorry you did not enjoy my review, friend. We here at Legitshook.com support the right of everyone to let their voice be heard.

atomsk

Party Pooper
It's Bob Sapp's nickname. Before he was taking dives for money, he was a big deal in Japan. Massive deal, actually - dude had his own chain of stores devoted to JUST SELLING THINGS INVOLVING BOB SAPP. Sadly, IT'S BOB SAPP TIME is off of Youtube.

Uh, Sapp Time is still on youtube

Funny enough, I thought this video was so hilarious when it came out I bought a copy of the CD

dWKII7s.jpg

(not my picture, mine is in a box somewhere)

Looks like you can still get a copy for 5-6 bucks on Amazon

JavyOO7

I must say, even though Alvarez/Meltzer and the rest of FF/WO enjoyed that ROH show, its always nice to get a different perspective of that show. Stro's review was hilarious.

imBask

Banned

I was there and even people in the audience were talking about Lawler and checking twitter all night...

Raw64life

I mostly agree with Stros opinion of ROH, although not quite to that degree. The type of matches they have make for a fun opener to a show like they do it in NJPW, but an entire PPV of nothing but that gets old real fast.

jred2k

"Adrian" has a bone to pick with stro:

I just don't understand how you willingly watch WCW 2000 but yet one of the better WRESTLING shows of the first three months of the year gets completely shat on by you. It's fucking weird. This PPV was pretty average, especially compared to Final Battle, but that's not the point. It's this whole anti "INDY," thing you go on about. Well fuck yeah, there's WWE and then there's indy. I mean, there's not much else an indy can do about being an indy. They're not public companies. You sound like Hannity on Fox news trying to find "liberalism" in everything. Yes, Hollywood is liberal. And ROH is INDY (it's nothing more than a vanity project by some executive at Sinclair。) How and why is that so fucking bad ? Do you really go to your local wrestling shows and just go “That's so indy“ I mean, It's fucking independent wrestling。WTF does that even mean. They work to impress their crowds. When they're in Japan, they try to make those crowds happy. And when all these guys that you claim to hate finally make it to the WWE, then they'll work to impress that particular crowd (and Vince。)

It's like my review of Mission Impossible 5 or 6, just simply stating, OMG THAT IS SUCH AN ACTION MOVIE!
Dumb and Dumber is such a COMEDY!How comedic can you get !?

JavyOO7

I get hit with a fee.

Yea. 25 cents.

Nope. In Canada, I end up getting charged between 10 and 10.50 a month depending on the economy.

about 8 cents, but then the NJPW World charge is 8.35 so w/e

my bigger issue is that they charged me after i cancelled but i'm also unable to use it

Gracias, much appreciated! I get charged .25 cents from that fee. I also use the chase CC.

When I do cancel, whenever that may be, I hope I don't get into the same situation as Serpentine did though...

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
WCW 2000 is more entertaining than Young Bucks matches though. Unlike people who try to justify Raw with 'it's car crash tv(no, it's not. you're just addicted and need to watch your stories. it's just boring. it's not a car crash)'
tumblr_mjcspl4TEs1qetjf6o1_500.jpg

I have yet to see ROH bring someone out with a tiger. WCW 2000 has the most entertaining crash because it's 'we still got money and some big stars, how can we possibly fuck with it all before going under?'

Sephzilla

WCW 2000 is more entertaining than Young Bucks matches though. Unlike people who try to justify Raw with 'it's car crash tv(no, it's not. you're just addicted and need to watch your stories. it's just boring. it's not a car crash)'
tumblr_mjcspl4TEs1qetjf6o1_500.jpg

I have yet to see ROH bring someone out with a tiger. WCW 2000 has the most entertaining crash because it's 'we still got money and some big stars, how can we possibly fuck with it all before going under?'

The tiger is probably the most talented wrestler in this photo though.

Top Bottom