• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Alucard

Banned
Roman doesn't need help to look strong, friends.

bryanreignselbows.gif

notworksafe

I feel like Comcast is throttling the Network or something. Constant pausing and such, even though everything else is working well on my net.

I guess that's what happens when you stream 27 Wrestlemanias in a little over a month :(

Cagey

Banned
Michael Cole on Smackdown says Mark Henry interrupted Reigns during "an impassioned promo".

Promo. God damnit.

Edit: I like to think Mark was shitting on the Young Bucks just now.

What the fuck at the end of Smackdown? Everyone in the locker room thinks Bryan is a turd now? C'mon WWE...

Dude is a stinky ass turd if you think hard enough. Fucker needs to get angry. He isn't right now since Brie be always sucking him off, so he's always happy. That god damn turd; his career is dwindling in front of our very eyes and he don't give a fuck so why should I?

Wrestling be fucked.

JavyOO7

Network has been caca for me in regards to performance lately. No bueno.

I'll try sometime in the weekend something different by removing the router that I have, which is a cheap 20 dollar router from Trendnet a few years back, that while it does its job properly... I wonder if that's what is causing the consistent performance issues when I watch WWE Network. I may just treat having my ethernet run directly to the modem (SB6183 by Arris which I bought on Amazon a few weeks ago) and see if this fixes anything.

I do remember long ago that on twitch I'd be having constant lag on the video player so I switch the local storage from 100kb to 10mb and it seemed to work okay. I just dunno, man...

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Network went to shit for me during the free weeks last year and the free November month, always on PS3. PC worked fine (best browser by far for it is...Internet Explorer. What a swerve)

notworksafe

Network has been caca for me in regards to performance lately. No bueno.

I'll try sometime in the weekend something different by removing the router that I have, which is a cheap 20 dollar router from Trendnet a few years back, that while it does its job properly... I wonder if that's what is causing the consistent performance issues when I watch WWE Network. I may just treat having my ethernet run directly to the modem (SB6183 by Arris which I bought on Amazon a few weeks ago) and see if this fixes anything.

I do remember long ago that on twitch I'd be having constant lag on the video player so I switch the local storage from 100kb to 10mb and it seemed to work okay. I just dunno, man...
I might try this. Network was working great for me until yesterday though, then it went to shit.

Now I'm getting this error when I refreshed the page. :|

B_8eDZ6UgAALrSH.png:large

Fucking please Vince.

Great, Duncan's been broken

Dolph and Dean are reall as shit for calling that sack of pubic hair a turd cause he had the chance to really grab that brass ring and just decided to suck off the Roman agenda because he's beta as fuck. No sign of redemption storyline in sight and settling for the IC title picture that'll inevitably go to BNB winning which is kinda cool i guess

dream

I appreciate Real Ass NastyBook in the twitch thread.

What Twitch thread? Twitch is almost as bad as "Full Sail University" to me. There is nothing lonelier than watching strangers play kideos, and I am shocked whenever someone defends the practice.

JavyOO7

I might try this. Network was working great for me until yesterday though, then it went to shit.

Now I'm getting this error when I refreshed the page. :|

B_8eDZ6UgAALrSH.png:large

Fucking please Vince.

I got this at the other day. Infuriating. I contacted their tech support and never got a response. Thankfully a few hours later the message was gone.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
What I want: D-Bry to win the belt and have world class IC feuds.
What the internet expects: D-Bry to win the belt (or lose in humiliating fashion) and then job for months like every IC champion since 2008.

UberTag

Dolph and Dean are reall as shit for calling that sack of pubic hair a turd cause he had the chance to really grab that brass ring and just decided to suck off the Roman agenda because he's beta as fuck. No sign of redemption storyline in sight and settling for the IC title picture that'll inevitably go to BNB winning which is kinda cool i guess
What I want: D-Bry to win the belt and have world class IC feuds.
What the internet expects: D-Bry to win the belt (or lose in humiliating fashion) and then job for months like every IC champion since 2008.
D.Brine's probably going to kill himself in a spot during that nothing match and forcibly retire.

notworksafe

I got this at the other day. Infuriating. I contacted their tech support and never got a response. Thankfully a few hours later the message was gone.

Restarted my PC and it worked again. Still, weird. I'm gonna try that Flash settings change and see if it helps.

scabro

What Twitch thread? Twitch is almost as bad as "Full Sail University" to me. There is nothing lonelier than watching strangers play kideos, and I am shocked whenever someone defends the practice.

did you not enjoy jacking it with Heel and Ply and myself the other day, friend?

UberTag

Wondering if the repeated use of turd tonight is an attempt to get people chanting turd at Bryan a'la Owen Hart being the nugget.
Could be... one can certainly see the parallels.

Let's reminisce about HBK's promo against the Hart Family less than one month after Montreal...
HBK refers to the Hart family as a “turd” that he’s flushed down the toilet. However, there’s a nugget left in the pan and that nugget is Owen Hart who no matter what they just can’t flush him away. He challenges Owen to make his way out so he can rid the WWF of him.
It's no accident they elected to have two of the most over faces in the company in Dean and Dolph coin the phrase. And having D.Brine lackadaisically host "WWE night" during NBA games some two weeks prior to Mania with his wife without even a match booked on the card isn't doing his rep any favors. Having Bryan lead "yes" chants just on a whim for no rhyme or reason apart from audience participation chant-along will do a good job of devaluing him even further.

Paracelsus

If Ziggler was 245 pounds he could repackage himself as the next Mr. Perfect (not really, Perfect was able to suplex Show), but like this he looks like someone who had fun the night before and glued some weird ass wig on his head.

As for Bryan, last year he was already saying (was it Total Divas? When he was considering buying a bed and breakfast for 800k) he wouldn't last much longer, like 2-3 years. Vinz knows it.

UberTag

If Ziggler was 245 pounds he could repackage himself as the next Mr. Perfect (not really, Perfect was able to suplex Show), but like this he looks like someone who had fun the night before and glued some weird ass wig on his head.

As for Bryan, last year he was already saying (was it Total Divas? When he was considering buying a bed and breakfast for 800k) he wouldn't last much longer, like 2-3 years. Vinz knows it.
If his political ambition is shot and he's just going to go out each week and try to kill himself while "he performs" for no good reason, he should just retire right now.
He's got nothing left to prove and the WWE has nothing left to give him.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Just to be clear, Plywood, I only despise people who watch Twitch streams. As a pro wrestling fan, I have a great deal of respect for the streamers who can get the rubes to give them money.
Well sure, but I think the man has to realize that a subscriber only model would backfire and simply wouldn't work.

At least I'd hope so.

It's Bob Sapp's nickname. Before he was taking dives for money, he was a big deal in Japan. Massive deal, actually - dude had his own chain of stores devoted to JUST SELLING THINGS INVOLVING BOB SAPP. Sadly, IT'S BOB SAPP TIME is off of Youtube.

Top Bottom