• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

v0yce

PiO4taI.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Vader doesn't count because he's big all around
(
xgmJ36f.gif
)

His gut fits his body. Bam Bam is similar. Zandig, Animal, Hercules, Norton, etc got that roid gut. Earthquake and Kamala have the pure fat guy gut which is probably the most powerful.

This is the match that has me tipping the scales in favour of 29, really enjoyed this one after years of Taker stuck in drawn out face vs face encounters.

I'm still here. 11 years strong. forever.
Truly the enduring member from a older era, you could say the Kane of Wrasslegaf.

Having just watched 27, I can confirm it is dogshit
I recall it breaking you from your WM watching streak as of late, it's just that bad.

Cagey

Banned
FreePaul in the 260 range, Reigns is 265.

Don't make great the enemy of good.

Mildly visible abs at 260 is good stuff aesthetically. If you have size and you're going for the jacked look, you don't need a visible serratus. If you don't have size, you best be cut. Barrett knows what's up now on that front.

WrassleBodyShamingGAF is the best.

notworksafe

Not only did 27 break my streak of watching one a day, it broke the Network. I wasn't able to watch content without crashing or pausing constantly until I reset my browser. :(

Taker vs Punk is easily better than either Taker vs HHH match. So WM29 is better than WM27
I also really disliked the WM27 Taker match on a rewatch, it was just trying too damn hard to be grand so they oversell everything, it was a lot better live when the PPV was so naff anything that seemed big enough could benefit its poor quality.
28 was the same deal but ramped up to the point of absurdity that it at least became somewhat amusing.

Not only did 27 break my streak of watching one a day, it broke the Network. I wasn't able to watch content without crashing or pausing constantly until I reset my browser. :(
It was trying to spare you the horror.

I think 27 is also the one that began the Bryan/Sheamus curse, bumped their US title match to the pre show and then it somehow becomes a battle royale won by Khali halfway through, why?

Top Bottom