• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Also, Barrett has always had a shitty looking body. It was especially noticeable with his feud with Orton. Ol flabby mother fucker.
Randy-Orton-Vs-Wade-Barrett-TLC-randy-orton-28243945-630-352.jpg

18.jpg

Cagey

Banned
Barrett was always skinnyfat. Not a ton of muscle mass and not lean.

Given some options, including getting fatter, he managed to become Tall Dolph Ziggler. Quality work ethic.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Was this a shirt that was sold, or an Ahmed Special?
tumblr_nkqzl4kido1rkf4k0o1_540.png

speaking of dudes with good looks, Mason Ryan had a solid look in NXT. Of course, he was lacking in pretty much every other area, except being moderately aight at best in the ring

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I really want to do a week dedicated to watching Generalissimo Takada matches.

or maybe Young Lion Otani. or Fujiwara.
The only Otani stuff I have from his NJPW days is him DDTing Bob Holly.
tumblr_ncenetfDCm1t34v14o1_250.gif

kirblar

Barrett has always had a lean basketball-style build. He's a guy who probably should have swapped his ring gear to something that works better for his body type at some point, but he came in at the time where they were making everyone wear the same thing.

Alo0oy

Banned
My girl is requesting a Dean wardrobe change to shirtless. Let's bring the whole Shield down to just Orton trunks.

As much of an Orton as I am, the screeching cheers on his entrance or every time he's near the crowd are enough for me, I don't think I can handle more. They make for hilarious GIFs, but they kinda pierce your ears live.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Barrett has always had a lean basketball-style build. He's a guy who probably should have swapped his ring gear to something that works better for his body type at some point, but he came in at the time where they were making everyone wear the same thing.
He's had a million themes, I don't see why he can't wear something different now.

RP912

Banned
Top 5 meals on Taker's Diner

1. The Deadman Special (Chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, sausage gravy, corn, and sausage)

2. The Hearse (Footlong Dog with mustard, cheese, chilli, onions, and fries on the side)

3. Casket Match (A pound of shrimp and fries)

4. Druid Surprise (Gumbo)

5. Ministry of Philly (Cheese Steak with onions, peppers, and fries)

jmdajr

1. The Deadman Special (Chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, sausage gravy, corn, and sausage)

2. The Hearse (Footlong Dog with mustard, cheese, chilli, onions, and fries on the side)

Thank You. I was too lazy to make this.

can we have some "Flawless" dessert too?

Zach

NXT live presale code is out for the San Jose show.

WWENXT is the code.

Nice of you to post this. I'd go to a NXT show. Surely there's nothing planned for Oklahoma, though, right?

NeoGAF Vince! Where is NeoGAF Vince?! Pull some strings, man.

Alucard

Banned

Don't forget The Old-School Special. (Burger and Fries)

Top Bottom