• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

notworksafe

Y'know WM28 isn't so bad. The worst part so far has been this nerd Machine Gun Kelly.

Wait, did he just say Cena is an underdog? What the hell

Verendus

Banned
It's time Joan gives up that underdog moniker.

It now belongs to Reigns, because he's the underdog against the WWE Universe now. A true underdog.

What are you guys playing? I'm bummed I can't play this Cities: Skylines (My macbook is too old and I can't afford a new computer atm). I'm thinking of jumping in on some Suikoden on the PS3.

Checking out Backlash 2000, Debra is the first one to come out... She always had a milf thing going on... Fucking King, whistles at her tits. God she's a horrible ring announcer ha.

Currently playing nothing actually, I want to play Ori but I am also in a situation where I likely can't run it on my laptop, or at least I don't want to chance it.
This reminds me I started Suikoden last month and should probably try and get back into it, hasn't really grabbed me thus far though my understanding is that it's the second game that really brings it.

Backlash 2000 is pretty fun, I'll never not enjoy the main event clusterfuck finish.

Y'know WM28 isn't so bad. The worst part so far has been this nerd Machine Gun Kelly.

Wait, did he just say Cena is an underdog? What the hell
The rule of WWE is that Cena is always an underdog with odds to overcome, regardless of logic.
Couldn't watch those music performances without thinking "this time could've gone to Bryan/Sheamus"

notworksafe

It's time Joan gives up that underdog moniker.

It now belongs to Reigns, because he's the underdog against the WWE Universe now. A true underdog.

daMT0hR.jpg

Verendus

Banned
Hold on, making a list.

Soon to be Reigns baby girl #1 = Biggest-Geek-Ever
Soon to be Reigns baby girl #2 = notworksafe

I will update as I go along. Probably.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The MK ripoff gimmick might have worked if they did it right and Mortis was the best part of that. Then Wrath. Then The Cat. Then Glacier.

RP912

Banned
What are you guys playing? I'm bummed I can't play this Cities: Skylines (My macbook is too old and I can't afford a new computer atm). I'm thinking of jumping in on some Suikoden on the PS3.

Checking out Backlash 2000, Debra is the first one to come out... She always had a milf thing going on... Fucking King, whistles at her tits. God she's a horrible ring announcer ha.

Was playing Cities: Skylines until it crashed my pc for the upteenth time. I'm about to play BF4 so I can rank up to 15 right quick lol.

Currently playing nothing actually, I want to play Ori but I am also in a situation where I likely can't run it on my laptop, or at least I don't want to chance it.
This reminds me I started Suikoden last month and should probably try and get back into it, hasn't really grabbed me thus far though my understanding is that it's the second game that really brings it.

Backlash 2000 is pretty fun, I'll never not enjoy the main event clusterfuck finish.

The rule of WWE is that Cena is always an underdog with odds to overcome, regardless of logic.
Couldn't watch those music performances without thinking "this time could've gone to Bryan/Sheamus"
Seems like there's story beats that go through 1 and 2, so I'll go that route.

No one told me the wwe flintstones movie had voice acting from the actual wrestlers
They pulled out all the stops for that one brother.

Hah, I've seen fans square up to Jimmy Havoc a few times, but can't believe anyone would be crazy enough to start something with Rampage!

Knowing the owner it was possibly a work and one of the boys from his training school but if it wasn't I think a few beers would have been invovled

Watching the OSW review of the wwe flintstones movie. The plot is kickstarted by a combination of Fred skipping CM Punk(rock) in line and John Cena(stone) catching a dinosaur

Verendus

Banned
Final list:

Soon to be Reigns baby girl #3 = Vince McMahon

How disappointing. This isn't even a challenge. What kind of epic one versus all story can I tell my grandchildren with a 3 on 1 handicap match that has a foregone conclusion? I hope you have all sorts of illegal weapons at your disposal to stop the physical and mental massacring you are inevitably going to receive by opposing me.

It's now officially 14 days until the beginning of the Roman Empire.

Balee dat.

Thorakai

Why not both? It made 1.9 million.

Well there is opportunity cost to take into account. Could have made more money with the same level of investment somewhere else. But I don't know when the Flintstones movie was greenlit. If it was after the Scooby-Doo release then obviously they considered it enough of a success to try more. If it was before/during development then it could just be them trying to just recoup their money back.

/econ

Final list:

Soon to be Reigns baby girl #3 = Vince McMahon

How disappointing. This isn't even a challenge. What kind of epic one versus all story can I tell my grandchildren with a 3 on 1 handicap match that has a foregone conclusion? I hope you have all sorts of illegal weapons at your disposal to stop the physical and mental massacring you are inevitably going to receive by opposing me.

It's now officially 14 days until the beginning of the Roman Empire.

Balee dat.

You forget about me?

cdViking

Did the Scooby Doo movie make $1.9 million in revenue or operating income? If it's the latter, then based on the success of the rest of their films, it's absolutely worth their time.

After a long crappy day at work i load up this group and see AA ddt the hell out of Hugh Morrus. All is right with the world though more Arn gifs arent a bad thing.

I didn't mind WM 2000, it is tough to sit through again though (compared to WrestleMania XX which itself is also a grind BUT still epic imo). Fundamentally I didn't have an issue with the fatal 4 way elimination match (actually my problem with that came later on when they used the fatal 4 way concept in future ppvs they dropped the elimination part and just had first pin in the fatal 4 way wins lol), it seems weird today to shoe horn Big Show and Foley in the HHH - Rock feud.

Oh and WM 2000 contained the best of the TLC matches (granted before it was officially TLC) - always rated the Hardy Boyz, Edge & Christian and The Dudley Boys match at WrestleMania 2000 the best out of their tag team bouts (including TLC and TLC II).

Top Bottom