• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

All I know is that Vince basically said "fuck it, no one's biting, the bet's off" literally two minutes before I threw my hat in the ring.
Good luck!!

Gaf's card better than WWE!!!
I'll pay $9.99 for it
fi9STit.gif

What are you guys playing? I'm bummed I can't play this Cities: Skylines (My macbook is too old and I can't afford a new computer atm). I'm thinking of jumping in on some Suikoden on the PS3.

Checking out Backlash 2000, Debra is the first one to come out... She always had a milf thing going on... Fucking King, whistles at her tits. God she's a horrible ring announcer ha.

Apparently she was drunk.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The Million Dollar Corporation is such a good idea. Too bad they only have one good wrestler for most of its run...and that's Bam Bam Big Yellow.

I remember BrocK dropping him on his brain doing an F5 during his initial run with the WWE. I legit thought Brock injured him because it was blatant disregard in that Lesnar style.

Bandini

So basically if Reigns holds the title officially at Wrestlemania, I win the bet.

Okay.

Let me put my dormant photoshop skills to use. The only scenario that works against me is the restarted match scenario, since Reigns could win, but then get screwed over with Lesnar keeping the title for an extended chase.

But you know...

I BALEE IN DAT.

I'm with you, friend Verendus. The Big Dog is about to prove all the haters wrong and claim San Francisco as the capital of the New Roman Empire.

Currently playing nothing actually, I want to play Ori but I am also in a situation where I likely can't run it on my laptop, or at least I don't want to chance it.
This reminds me I started Suikoden last month and should probably try and get back into it, hasn't really grabbed me thus far though my understanding is that it's the second game that really brings it.

Backlash 2000 is pretty fun, I'll never not enjoy the main event clusterfuck finish.

The rule of WWE is that Cena is always an underdog with odds to overcome, regardless of logic.
Couldn't watch those music performances without thinking "this time could've gone to Bryan/Sheamus"
Cena could be wrestling hornswoggle and still be the underdog

JavyOO7

Hmm, this opening match in COTCIII... a jobber match that went twenty minutes. At least it feels like a jobber match to me (Rotunda vs Brad Armstrong).

Alucard

Banned
Fave Five sci-fi books:

1. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (Douglas Adams)
2. Rendezvous with Rama (Arthur C. Clarke)
3. The Man in the High Castle (Philip K. Dick)
4. 1984 (George Orwell)
5. The Naked Sun (Isaac Asimov)

Alucard

Banned
Two fat guys and garbo deathmatch wrestling. Just shit all around.

Also, EC3 vs Spud was fantastic. Just great all around and was done perfectly. Good job TNA.

Agreed about EC3 and Spud. Mind you, the wrestling itself was a mixed bag, and EC3 still hasn't shown me anything in terms of his in-ring game, but his character and his facial reactions are just so damn good. Totally recommend everyone watching the match. The final stretch is pro wrestling storytelling at its near-best.

Alucard

Banned
Internet wrestling forum quiz.

Do you ever feel like...

1. You're expecting or even hoping for the show you're watching to be shit, just to have something to complain about?

2. You spend more time complaining about wrestling than actually watching it?

3. You could be doing way more constructive things instead of complaining about wrestling?

Super negative quiz, but something to get the juices flowing.

Gonna watch some NJPW now. Wee.

notworksafe

I enjoy watching wrestling, and I like watching good wrestling much more than bad. I don't think I've ever actively wanted something to suck...cause that'd just be a punishment to myself for watching it. Plus even some bad shows have good parts. That's the biggest takeaway I've gotten from watching all these Wrestlemanias.

That being said, Cena just made a joke about Rock's dick. So I take it all back.

Internet wrestling forum quiz.

Do you ever feel like...

1. You're expecting or even hoping for the show you're watching to be shit, just to have something to complain about?

2. You spend more time complaining about wrestling than actually watching it?

3. You could be doing way more constructive things instead of complaining about wrestling?

Super negative quiz, but something to get the juices flowing.

Gonna watch some NJPW now. Wee.
Officerrob you gotta answer these questions.

notworksafe

I dunno what to think about Raw. On one hand, Cole just spent a few minutes giving a tutorial on using Tout. On the other hand, JBL just described 3MB as "the Mean Street Posse opened a karaoke bar"

notworksafe

The Shield is here!

I still can't believe Reigns was the golden boy they picked from this group. Ambrose and Rollins are murdering on the mic and Reigns can't even talk into it properly.

Alucard

Banned
Huh. The Texas Tornado was just introduced as "The Texas Tornado, Kerry Von Erich." For some reason, I don't remember the WWF ever using his name, but I was a kid and had no idea who Kerry Von Erich was, so my memory is probably faulty.

Top Bottom