• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Heroman

Banned
Man, there were 3 super shitty camera cuts in the opening match of the New Japan Cup Finals. Guys doing dives on the outside, and the cameramen just totally missing them or not cutting it early enough. And same deal with Taguchi hitting his assfense on somebody and the camera guy cutting to him while he's already in the middle of the move. Get this bush league production out of here, New Japan. You're better than this.
If you dont mind me asking,Did that show has English commentary?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I feel like based on how popular you were plus how long it's been since you've been with the WWE there should be an algorithm designed to see if you can still market yourself as 'former WWE star'

I feel like based on how popular you were plus how long it's been since you've been with the WWE there should be an algorithm designed to see if you can still market yourself as 'former WWE star'

Gotta disagree with you there. Much like how former presidents of the US are still referred to as Mr. President, they will forever be known as former WWE star.

Alucard

Banned
Hnnnnnnnng. Ibushi's lariat on Naito.

Ewuzddn.gif

OMG IBUSHI JUST KILLED NAITO.

He literally did the entire Brood entrance minus the rising stage floor, so I guess he's sticking to that title 100%.

bjork

I feel like Big Show is a WCW guy despite having spent like 5X as long as a WWF dude.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Gotta disagree with you there. Much like how former presidents of the US are still referred to as Mr. President, they will forever be known as former WWE star.

I wonder if Kirk Angel has graduated on to current TNA Star.

Hell you're right though as I still consider Double J to be former WWF talent.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Giant was booked better in his 4 years in WCW than he was in his 16 years in WWE.

Yet guess which mother fucker is always there on MNW to bury the company that made him?

It's like Lance Storm burying Russo. Mother fucker, Russo made you. Nobody gives a shit about the Impact Players.

bjork

Oh I don't really care. I was just curious. I still remember his uneventful WCW run myself.

Ha, alright then.

And to be honest, no. I remember him too, but iirc he was there like a year, and didn't make too much of a splash. I want to say I remember a match with Alex Wright that wasn't horrible, and teaming with Regal briefly.

I think I associate Big Show with WCW because his first big run was there. Like how every WWE dude that showed up in TNA, is a WWE guy in my brain, even if they spent more time in TNA. :shrug:

RP912

Banned
Top 5 Giant/Big Show memorable moments

1. Dungeon of Doom run
2. WWECW run *screw the haters, he redeemed himself as a bitter prick*
3. WWF debut
4. Triple threat match at WM 17
5. His technical match with Kane lolololol

Top Bottom