• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
At least the WWE never tried to do this
9224%20-%20Big_Show%20Souled_Out%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20jackknife_powerbomb%20kevin_nash%20powerbomb%20referee%20the_giant%20wcw.gif

qi8VF.gif

bjork

Him busting out of the floor at St. Valentine's Day Massacre was better than anything he did in WCW.

Top 5 Giant/Show moments

1. casket surfing
2. returning from the dead after the sumo truck match
3. swinging rey into the ringpost and injuring him so I didn't have to see him on my tv
4. baby new year big show
5. ?

RP912

Banned
Top 5 Giant/Show moments

1. casket surfing
2. returning from the dead after the sumo truck match
3. swinging rey into the ringpost and injuring him so I didn't have to see him on my tv
4. baby new year big show
5. ?

5. him and kane cleaning the Royal Rumble ring of indy darlings

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
5. That time he got hit in the face with trash
4. That time Brock savaged him
3. That time he fell off a building
2. That time he quit
1. That time he was fired

Toki767

Other Big Show moments in no particular order:

Lesnar giving Big Show a superplex that destroyed the ring
Kurt Angle shooting Big Show with tranquilizer darts
Big Show doing a moonsault

DMczaf

I really wish the Wyatt promos of him building a casket ended with him revealing his own casket, the box Cena buried him in last year.

Heel

Cable network expands on fight game

Finally, we wondered with Spike in preliminary discussions with a pro wrestling outfit called Ring of Honor, whether the staged sport — with its predetermined outcomes — would fit the “Friday Night Lights Out” theme.

“I’m not sure there is a deal there,” he said. “We’re just kind of getting to know each other. . . . I think for Spike, the big question is, do we want to get into the professional wrestling business in any way? And I don’t have the answer to that yet.

“I don’t know that we’re going to do anything there, but if we do something, it’s probably not part of ‘Friday Night Lights Out.’ We want to keep that for real sports.

uMAe2bvl.jpg

Alucard

Banned

Just happy to hear they're talking. Would be curious to see ROH on a network like Spike. Not sure they have the front office to go big time, but if Spike gave them as much help as they did TNA, and if ROH can minimize the clusterfuckery that has sometimes plagued their matches, I could see ROH becoming a hit for Spike. At this point, I'm just intrigued by the prospect of what a potential partnership could mean and look like between these two.

Top Bottom