• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Vylash

tumblr_n0chud4evT1trkz8lo1_400.png

i said your fashion sense, not BronsonLee's

RP912

Banned
Top 5 Wrestlers in Suits

1. Vince Mcmahon
2. John "fuck a tailor" Cena
3. Mark Henry
4. Ric Flair
5. Tully Blanchard (I always loved his butterfly collars)

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Blue Demon pulls off a suit like no other. You might think that all masked wrestlers look good in suits, but you'd be wrong. Tiger Mask looks like fucking shit in a suit.

oh dear i've gone too far down the wormhole

569911456_1167317.gif

VZElOU8KWUUuxpe1CUKD08eJhkNRUXcUEM5p8HjDQg-46_-XKDFK-FdO2791FdexJAi4JRiYh4pO6cNZ4isY_EqfOys=w426-h240-n

Sting looks so dapper in a suit and he can cut a mean ass promo.
You'd think the WWE would want that out of a performer heading into a big Mania main event confrontation.
Guess not.

he's been in the WWE for less than 6 months after being inactive for 15 years and you want him in the main event? Let him have a heel run feuding for the US Title first. then maybe next year he'll be main event worthy.

I know there are rules against backseat modding, but anyone who makes a Top Five Wrestlers in Suits list without Ric Flair in it should be motherfucking banned.

Anyone without Prince Devitt or Big Dave on their list are just fucking idiots.

Edit: I worked my way through college selling suits. So I've got strong opinions. One thing that isn't an opinion though, but a hard FACT is that the one thing a guy with Samoan Joseph's...err...athletic build, should NEVER OWN is a double-breasted suit.

I'm gonna miss the show after Wednesday. Lucius should perform at Wrestlemania.

"You're so beautiful... up, down, up, down, up, down."

d68967d5e56df4e4d297a22e77f3d28c.jpg
I wasn't expecting it to be good at all. Hopefully the fuckery continues next season. Also, it's all about that Drip Drop kid. Even Lucius jams that shit at breakfast.

is there a worse dresser in wrestling history than shawn michaels?
I don't know, but someone should create a tumblr of wrestlers in horrible jeans.

I propose that in order to differentiate a street fight or no holds barred match from a no dq match, a no holds barred match can only be won by submission or referee stoppage while a street fight can only end by stoppage.

Nah, here's how you break it down:

No Holds Barred: Banned moves are allowed, but outside interference and the use of weapons is still prohibited and all other regular rules apply.

No DQ Match: Banned Moves, interference and weapons are allowed and match cannot be won by DQ or countout.

Street Fight: Same as No DQ, only weapons are provided.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I can't remark on Healthy Scott Hall because I don't know if his stuff is fashionable or not or if it's just awesome because he's wearing it.
f8740ee383ff36a7832c47e6811e3428_crop_north.jpg

When you got the machismo, everything looks good mang.

When you can pull this off, you can't get anymore radical. That's the ceiling.

Mahonay

Banned
I'm more excited for the Raw after Mania than Mania itself.
I'm really interested to see how the stadium reacts to Reigns vs Brock. But yeah, that RAW afterward should be magical as always thanks to the crowd.
I can't remark on Healthy Scott Hall because I don't know if his stuff is fashionable or not or if it's just awesome because he's wearing it.
f8740ee383ff36a7832c47e6811e3428_crop_north.jpg

When you got the machismo, everything looks good mang.
This picture always makes me super fucking happy.

cdViking

Really enjoyed the house show I went to last night. Crowd was pretty hot for the whole event, though I was bummed we got a Bryan/Kane street fight for the main event (Bryan took no bumps save for a soft table choke slam).

It really shows how fucking terrible the writing is. Wrestling is an awesome thing, and even though Seattle got the 'B' show, the wrestlers were able to completely get the audience into everything they did, and showed that they *are* capable of being entertaining.

Biggest surprises were how great of a heel Big Show is when you're close enough to hear him taunt the crowd, and how fucking cut Wade Barrett is (dude is a goddamned specimen, and the girl I went with was legit shook his whole match). Without question will get to the next local show, and drop insane money for great seats again... so much fun.

i think Bryan is gonna be at the house show i'm debating going to. ughhhh i do wanna see Bryan live

So, how does everyone feel about these hot wrestling related tracks from The Mountain Goats?

The Legend of Chavo Guerrero - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lqy7KBuO7Y

Heel Turn 2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKVY5_FB2i0

Choked Out (not about Chris Benoit) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei0fFs8kstA

I think they're all great and am excited for the full album these songs are from.

i really like these

tm24

Just learned that the inland empire actually has a fed, and it used to be affiliated with the NWA. So I guess I gotta check it out?!
Fun fact: EWF provides and sets up the ring for PWG!
Haha, well shit - AAA's Rey de Reyes iPPV was just cancelled because of rain (it was an outdoor show). They're holding it tomorrow instead, same time.
Shame too, since the Plaza de Toros is actually kinda badass

Really enjoyed the house show I went to last night. Crowd was pretty hot for the whole event, though I was bummed we got a Bryan/Kane street fight for the main event (Bryan took no bumps save for a soft table choke slam).

It really shows how fucking terrible the writing is. Wrestling is an awesome thing, and even though Seattle got the 'B' show, the wrestlers were able to completely get the audience into everything they did, and showed that they *are* capable of being entertaining.

Biggest surprises were how great of a heel Big Show is when you're close enough to hear him taunt the crowd, and how fucking cut Wade Barrett is (dude is a goddamned specimen, and the girl I went with was legit shook his whole match). Without question will get to the next local show, and drop insane money for great seats again... so much fun.

Sounds good!

Top Bottom