• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I hope someone shows Vince Fist of the North Star one day and he's all "So THAT'S what Hawk and Animal were doing"
436031-fist_of_the_north_star_movie_29.jpg

lesner.jpg

Alucard

Banned
Brock will need to kill Daniel Bryan before Reigns breaks through that SS plateau.

I'm rooting for you, Brock.

But if you like Ambrose and don't like the direction of his character, that'd be a disqualifier? You've got strong standards.

Yeah, pretty much. I think Ambrose is super cheesy and has been since almost day 1 after breaking up with The Shield. I don't look forward to watching him perform.

Just watched Mastiff vs Big Damo from ICW's Birmingham show last year, such a fun match, two huge fucks going at it, great stuff. Looking forward to seeing more of Damo.

J2 Cool

I have a question maybe serious wrestling fans would know. But who is the most level-headed down to earth former 80s wrestler? And is there any good podcast/interview you could trust from one of them

I love that era, would love to hear about backstage stuff of the time but they are all wackjobs with bizarre egos. Basically, is there any really good old school wrestling podcasts?

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
1459767_935637723125162_8855398521806491621_n.jpg

kane always there lol

saw that pic on wrestling forum thought it was interesting

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
i went back 3 pages in 100 posts per page and saw that pic mentioned no where

every page in what world ?

Beef's one of those people who constantly posts garbage posts, then tells people not to shitpost. Don't take it personally, he's 45 years old and bitter. Gorillers is great though, he redeems Beef.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
why the fuck am i laughing at this picture

i'm being 100% serious here, btw: i looked at this picture, the grin, everything, and i burst out into laughter and I have no clue why

maybe it's the grin, i don't fucking know lmao

It's v.2 of the Bryan Grin that Heel wore so gallantly.

Gorillaz

i went back 3 pages in 100 posts per page and saw that pic mentioned no where

every page in what world ?

its a wrasslegaf past time to have someone randomly bring up the "Repeat" thing

like how it is to have a favorite wrassler and then ask the thread do we hate him/her yet 3 months later.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
its a wrasslegaf past time to have someone randomly bring up the "Repeat" thing

like how it is to have a favorite wrassler and then ask the thread do we hate him/her yet 3 months later.

Do we hate Arn Anderson yet?

NEVER

I think I enjoyed RAW last week, I hope tonight is good.

Sting HHH are missing something, And I really wish there was another component added to the mix other than WCW last man to cross over BS. This was supposed to be the angle of the year, and its been awful so far.

Top Bottom