• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
On principle I hate this Party World Rasslin' fed in Texas. A bunch of shitty looking hipsters pretending to wrestle. But I gotta give the dude in the Daytona shirt credit.

UTVzSgf.jpg

bwfXmNC.jpg

CnE2To0.jpg

Alucard

Banned
Pepsi is sugary as fuck. Coke all the way. They're both shitty for you, but Coke doesn't taste like you're just sucking on a sugar cube.

somedevil

Well the fear of WWE raiding there roster has started the domino effect:

PWInsider confirmed today that ROH is trying to lock in some of their talents, including The Young Bucks. If ROH does sign The Bucks, it will have a ripple effect on the indies as several promotions depend on The Bucks as headliners. ROH wants to sign The Bucks to a deal where they're paid a full-time salary but are exclusive to ROH and ROH officials have the right to approve or deny any indie dates. ROH likely won't stop The Young Bucks from working for New Japan Pro Wrestling, where they are big stars with The Bullet Club, but this likely will be a problem for the many indies that depend on the brothers.

Is this a good idea? Plus this will effect PWG as well.

Alucard

Banned
Well the fear of WWE raiding there roster has started the domino effect:

Is this a good idea? Plus this will effect PWG as well.

Ooooh. Not sure how I feel about this if The Bucks agree. I mean, it would be great for ROH, but might also make some talents hesitant to go with ROH...though if ROH can guarantee money, that could be seen as attractive. Hmm. I'm ambivalent about this issue.

Sephzilla

Those designs had to be outsourced. I refuse to believe WWE could make a good shirt. I mean, c'mon, the shit on the back doesn't ruin them

Sephzilla

The quest to give reigns a tagline that sounds vaguely tough continues

"Believe that"
"One versus all"
"I can. I will"

I want a heel Roman Reigns who acts snobby because he's Rock's cousin and Vince loves him. And then Roman starts aping Rock quotes and hamming it up because he knows he wont lose his spot for it.

Alucard

Banned
The quest to give reigns a tagline that sounds vaguely tough continues

"One Versus All" is pretty cool. I'd still like to see him go further and just refer to himself as a one-man army.

Tag lines for Reigns:

"When it's one versus all...the all...will always fall."

"I'm a one-man army...baby gurl."

"Believe that"
"One versus all"
"I can. I will"

I want a heel Roman Reigns who acts snobby because he's Rock's cousin and Vince loves him. And then Roman starts aping Rock quotes and hamming it up because he knows he wont lose his spot for it.

"I'm gonna punch you in the mouth."

Man, I learned my lesson. If I was a professional wrestler signed with the WWE never have a gimmick that even implies crazy or you will hit a ceiling so fast you won't know what happened.

Top Bottom