• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Dont know if anyone has done this, but just made this.

3NxRRLE.jpg

THERE

Vylash

Yeah ok. I've disliked Reigns since he was Leakee in FCW.

When you're as pretty as Reigns we'll mark out over you.

That was a good promo from all three. Rollins and Reigns have really come on.

Reigns has actually always been pretty good at selling, at least in the Shield. His selling of Bryan's Yes Lock at I think Extreme Rules was fun.

Er, yeah, a lot. Ambrose and Rollins are awesome wrestlers, Reigns is pretty cool.

ibnYLzCsjiZ2Ca.gif

Reigns should be better than this if he is gonna main event mania. I'm sure most of the other guys on the roster could do better right now.

Only way Reigns could have been in the main event naturally was a Shield triple threat.

I'm not disagreeing with that. I'm disagreeing with the thought that people had high expectations for this Mania.

We were one ignored pity-revolt away from what Vince himself called "the greatest Mania main event of all time", Guardians of the Galaxy co-star and Bond villain Batista dethroning Randy Orton. That alone should have crushed any hope that we weren't in for a new era of bad WWE product. By preventing that, the fans just made the era come a year later and ruined their chance to prevent this because now Vince is doing this out of spite.

We were getting a legendarily bad Mania anyway. Now people are just reacting negatively in the wrong direction; take it out on Vince, don't buy it, don't support him.

JavyOO7

Reigns will improve. Since he's going to have the belt shortly they really just need to book him like a world beater. It really shouldn't be that hard. =/

Fox318

I'm not disagreeing with that. I'm disagreeing with the thought that people had high expectations for this Mania.

We were one ignored pity-revolt away from what Vince himself called "the greatest Mania main event of all time", Guardians of the Galaxy co-star and Bond villain Batista dethroning Randy Orton. That alone should have crushed any hope that we weren't in for a new era of bad WWE product. By preventing that, the fans just made the era come a year later and ruined their chance to prevent this because now Vince is doing this out of spite.

That Batista match could have been done right if he didn't come out and shake the head HEEL's hand when he came back.

wrestling is usually at its hottest when you go with the hot hand its at its worst when you go off of bullet points.

Nash got the strap because he was the only tall guy around after guys were getting popped for steroids.

Reigns is the same.

Top Bottom