• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

DMczaf

Pro wrestling is fake, but its creepy perv problem isn't.

yMxMh2q.gif

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
"A lot of wrestling sucks,but when it's good it's fucking great."

:(

This is why this curse will never leave me. I hate you wrestling.
I would fund Max Landis an exact $10 on kickstarter if he made an entire series for the various different characters in the wrasslin.

I think when the women are posing or openly flaunting their stuff, like that Brooke gif for example, then a screencap or gif is acceptable. But going through and picking a shot out of the matches or segments is pretty creepy.

so they were asking for it?

Well I mean if you are posing and/or shaking your ass, then it'd be dumb to be offended when someone watches you posing and/or shaking your ass and act like it's shameful for people to look at it. I'm not saying that Brooke should be objectified all the time. I'm saying when she is posing, she's sending a message saying "I'm showing off". In that particular moment, her objectification is her own doing. But outside of those instances, there's no reason to objectify.

Well I mean if you are posing and/or shaking your ass, then it'd be dumb to be offended when someone watches you posing and/or shaking your ass and act like it's shameful for people to look at it. I'm not saying that Brooke should be objectified all the time. I'm saying when she is posing, she's sending a message saying "I'm showing off". In that particular moment, her objectification is her own doing. But outside of those instances, there's no reason to objectify.
ozVDzPt.gif

Chamber

love on your sleeve

idCO7V0Xr41kw.gif

Vylash

ibs1oU48ox6grG.gif

I'm off for the night. As for the whole women thing, I'll just say that I apologize if I am offending anyone or sounding like an idiot. I'm aware I'm an idiot, but the argument I made is what it is. If it's dumb, it's dumb. If you think it's stupid, then I apologize for being an idiot.

Also, Wrestling Isn't Wrestling is pretty great. Cena scenes are the best.

Top Bottom