• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

m6WqV4D.gif

TZC4JBw.gif

scabro

I'm off for the night. As for the whole women thing, I'll just say that I apologize if I am offending anyone or sounding like an idiot. I'm aware I'm an idiot, but the argument I made is what it is. If it's dumb, it's dumb. If you think it's stupid, then I apologize for being an idiot.

Also, Wrestling Isn't Wrestling is pretty great. Cena scenes are the best.

I think we've all made mistakes in the past.

Its what we do moving forward which defines us.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The more troubling issue is that I haven't been able to keep up on modern happenings in WWE in weeks due to the absence of Bean Breath.

I'm off for the night. As for the whole women thing, I'll just say that I apologize if I am offending anyone or sounding like an idiot. I'm aware I'm an idiot, but the argument I made is what it is. If it's dumb, it's dumb. If you think it's stupid, then I apologize for being an idiot.

I honestly can't tell who on the last page was being legit in their responses.

I've been getting worked hard as fuck lately. I'm just gonna assume everything on the planet is a fucking work.

digging up post history ain't a road nobody in this OT wants to go down, friends.
bean breath used to do it. I even worked him into digging into my past and he ended up losing a bet.
I honestly can't tell who on the last page was being legit in their responses.

I've been getting worked hard as fuck lately. I'm just gonna assume everything on the planet is a fucking work.

Just remember to not get worked into a shoot, friend.

Didn't Wizard fold a long ass time ago or is Wizard World not related to the comic book magazine?

Don't get worked bro.

bean breath used to do it. I even worked him into digging into my past and he ended up losing a bet.

Just remember to not get worked into a shoot, friend.
I think it's too late. I've been worked just like friend serene.

Maybe I should just constantly shoot. I will be the only member of Wrasslegaf that can be trusted.

Im surprised Cena hasn't done his staple slut shaming titantron segment for Lana. I guess he's waiting for the Monday after Mania to start the dancing Rusev transition. I fully expect to see these on RAW

Lana-Pre-WWE-gifs-003.gif

Lana-Pre-WWE-gifs-004.gif

bjork

Never apologize for anything. It's what makes this country soft. Vader wouldn't apologize.

bjork

There's a difference between Vader saying that about Vader and someone else saying it to him. Try and tell him he should be sorry and he's a piece of shit. You'll get Vader Sacked.

And to be fair, I think Serenewarefare isn't wrong so far as someone using their sex appeal to get over and specific shots where it's highlighted by the production team of the show they appear on. Freezing frames to see panties and shit is sad, but I doubt some diva needs online white knights to shame people for enjoying what she does to pay her bills.

Except maybe Sunny on skype. But even then, her business.

[edit - totally unrelated, but this shit rules https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-erW4wEP_t0 ]

Aiii

So not worth it
So hang on.

They gave a women's match actual time.
The commentary team made an effort to call the match.
They actually got a proper spot for their match instead of the dead spot on the third hour.
The few idiots that started a CM Punk chant got drowned out by other people's AJ Lee chant.

And people say Twitter trends don't make a difference.

Crowd actually got into the match too, lets hope WWE sticks with this approach.

bjork

I'm about ten minutes into this wrestling isn't wrestling thing.

Also my 92-year old grandmother could probably drink beer cooler than this guy does.

Seems cool so far aside from that. Also Lady Ric Flair I like. Lady Undertaker too

bjork

Nintendo on phones, guys. People are excited but now all I can imagine is the next Animal Crossing being filled with a bunch of free-to-play hook nonsense, and that makes me sad inside.

Aiii

So not worth it
Rusev's attorney is great.

Just great.

So good.

Perfect.

I love his yellow sunglasses.

I love his fake accent.

I love everything about this guy.

I want Lana and the Attorney to both be Rusev's valets from now on.

Give me this.

hamchan

I fell asleep in the middle of this raw and when I woke up Sting was in the ring.

I watches 5 episodes of those NJPW shows on AXS TV. Okada is like my new favourite guy now.

Wrestling Isn't Wrestling is okay. Great production values and they have several famous people in this, how?

The gender flipping all the wrestlers is the single best idea in it. And somehow the way he tells the story of the Undertaker with HHH and how the woman plays him makes the undertaker seem alot more impressive than he is.

This is better storytelling than any of the stuff it is referring to I suspect.

Between AssBiz and those Lana gifs I see we're determined to keep this thread as NSFW as possible :|

Anywho, Revolution Pro are doing a St. Patrick's Day sale on their Vimeo store - 20% off all titles when you use the code 'stpaddy' at check out and you can either watch the shows on demand or download them as MP4s;

rpwondemand.com

X0J6ezW.jpg

I highly recommend the most recent High Stakes show, Ospreay vs Styles is a must-see match. Ricochet vs Marty Scurll was excellent as well, just an all-round great show.

Top Bottom