• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

jmdajr

If Sheamus comes back I say the Battle Royal doesn't go over more than 5 minutes as he cleans house.

edit: for new page
Map.WM31.Pricing.FINAL_.Oct_.28.2014.jpg

jmdajr

Look at all of that available seating that will be cut off because they need an unnecessarily huge stage

The huge stage is one of my favorite parts. If they went back to Mania 3 style I would hate it. They make up for it with floor seats and their outrages prices.

Sephzilla

The huge stage is one of my favorite parts. They make it for it with floor seats and their outrages prices.

The WM30 stage was ridiculously too huge. I get making things big and grand because this is WWE's Super Bowl, but seriously, look at how much fucking seating that ate up. The hiked up ticket prices probably only balance out the cost of the stupidly huge stage.

Cagey

Banned
I just got a notification at the beginning of FF Type 0 that gameplay recording is unavailable because I entered a blocked scene.

Not that I record gameplay anyway, but what the fuck?

jmdajr

The WM30 stage was ridiculously too huge. I get making things big and grand because this is WWE's Super Bowl, but seriously, look at how much fucking seating that ate up. The hiked up ticket prices probably only balance out the cost of the stupidly huge stage.

Whatever it takes to get HHH's entrance to look cool. Pay up people.

jmdajr

Too bad bay area band Metallica are not wrestling marks. That would have been a cool opening band.

They won't even let HHH have For Whom the Bell Tolls on the Network for Mania 27.

Fuck you Lars!

Aiii

So not worth it
How loved is your little Country, John Cena? America might be cheering for John Cena, but the whole world will be cheering for Rusev.

Honestly, that's the drawback of patriotic angles like this. Sure, it's designed to make the foreign heel get monster heat, but if you're a worldwide product like WWE claims to be, pretty much every non-US viewer is gonna be on the heel side.

Not that it matters in the end, because U-S-A U-S-A, but considering Mania has a large EU crowd, I do expect Rusev to get a bunch of cheers and Lana chants.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How was Review a Raw with just Pollack?

Better. No bullshit about anything that wasn't the show, no tangents, no bullshit at all. It was fantastic. I wish every show was like this. No stupid-ass grapple kingdom talk, nothing fuckin stupid. I loved it.

Better. No bullshit about anything that wasn't the show, no tangents, no bullshit at all. It was fantastic. I wish every show was like this. No stupid-ass grapple kingdom talk, nothing fuckin stupid. I loved it.

I enjoyed it but do enjoy Wai Ting and Pollock's banter at the beginning of the podcast.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I enjoyed it but do enjoy Wai Ting and Pollock's banter at the beginning of the podcast.

I fucking hate it. Waste of my fucking time. I listen to hear about the bullshit wrestling I skip, not to hear about stupid fucking tales from their assholes.

RP912

Banned
Top 5 potential wm 31 entrances for Roman Reigns

1. Dressed up like a mythological warrior riding a horse
2. Walking down the long ass stairs
3. From the rafters
4. Out of a helicopter
5. traditional entrance

Fox318

They already broke the owen hart rule this year at the tribute to the troops.

Maybe they will give him a Shawn Micheal type cable entrance.

jmdajr

According to a WWE source, auditions were held for an actor to play the role of Rusev’s lawyer on Raw last night. Although it came off as such, the segment was not intended to be a joke, but the actor was so bad, JBL was instructed to bury him on live TV.

Where is The Ascension?

According to a WWE source, auditions were held for an actor to play the role of Rusev’s lawyer on Raw last night. Although it came off as such, the segment was not intended to be a joke, but the actor was so bad, JBL was instructed to bury him on live TV.
JBL did a fantastic job on Bury. Better than Trips level

3. From the rafters
4. Out of a helicopter
5. traditional entrance

King's Chair carried by the entire roster to the ring.

Fox318

Where is The Ascension?

The whole idea that a company as big as the WWE would be run like this is amazing.

RP912

Banned

Where is The Ascension?

Lana or RIOT!

jmdajr

Real Talk:

Raw was good last night. Aside from the typical John Cena RAH RAH America RAH promo, it was a great show.

But even then Cena didn't do that bad of a job of it. I think he fits that role well even if it's cheesy. This feud matters.

edit: Where is Hogan?

Kaladin

But even then Cena didn't do that bad of a job of it. I think he fits that role well even if it's cheesy. This feud matters.

Agreed.

Best part of the show: Brock Lesnar Defense Mode and the Rollins / Orton feud continues to be the highlight of this Mania build.

3. From the rafters
4. Out of a helicopter
5. traditional entrance

Shakes the hand out of everyone on the roster who gives him a small pep talk before he goes out ending with Ambrose who gives him a hug and Bryan telling him, "Go get em champ."

jmdajr

Shakes the hand out of everyone on the roster who gives him a small pep talk before he goes out ending with Ambrose who gives him a hug and Bryan telling him, "Go get em champ."

Reigns is a loner against the world, and yet....we need everyone to help him look strong. It's a tough situation.

Top Bottom