• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
1 concussion = he's broken down.

HHH is going to win so that Sting can get a win and retire Taker next year

Taker still hasn't actually shown up to a WWE event despite having a featured match at Wrestlemania. That's pretty much the extreme of part-timing it.

Not to mention, they're running the Sting's silent crow phase as his gimmick, so how the hell would that even work.

Verendus

Banned
Sunny, your faith is misplaced. It's so misplaced, I can't even tell you where to place it, because to bring it back would mean interdimensional travel.

Vylash

You won't put your money where your mouth is, so keep pretending. Lesnar is going to be the biggest babyface coming out of Mania and is going to do a monster face run as champion.

is this like when you said Ascension were gonna be big stars and high up on the Mania card?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunny, your faith is misplaced. It's so misplaced, I can't even tell you where to place it, because to bring it back would mean interdimensional travel.

We'll find out at the whatsitdome on whatever in March, Hardbody Harrison!

is this like when you said Ascension were gonna be big stars and high up on the Mania card?

I didn't say WHICH Mania card. They do have a match, don't they?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Yet people are marking the fuck out for Sting, who's 6 years older than Taker.

Last I saw he totally was broken down. That doesn't mean its not cool to see him hitting people with a bat. It also doesn't mean I want to see him fight another broken down dude.

Sephzilla

The Ascension aren't on the card because they're shitty wrestlers, don't have "the look", suck on a microphone, and have a shitty gimmick. The only cool thing about them was their intro and even that's gone now since they don't have the seizure video anymore.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Muta vs Sting vs Undertaker in a White Castle of Fear match at Wrestlemania 32.
tumblr_n52on0cRNH1s1uj0qo1_400.gif

Verendus

Banned
I wonder how long Triple H and Sting's match will be. Outside chance at thirty minutes I think. Final ten minutes consist of both men laying around after Sting does the Death Drop on Jimmy Hit me with that Triple H before finally pinning him.

No comma March.

You won't put your money where your mouth is, so keep pretending. Lesnar is going to be the biggest babyface coming out of Mania and is going to do a monster face run as champion.

How? HE ISN'T SIGNED TO A NEW DEAL.

Brock would be foolish to re-sign with WWE with Viacom and UFC waiting in the wings to line his bank account with money.

Sting's not working a 30 minute match at WM. Maybe 30 counting intros, which gets 18-20 - Sting could have a really good match at 15 or so minutes. He and Roode had excellent chemistry doing the Flair formula,a and in theory, HHH should be better at that than Roode.

Yet people are marking the fuck out for Sting, who's 6 years older than Taker.

Sting is far less broken down than Taker.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Sting's here! Play the game!
Play the game!

23 years in the making, brahs

Can you imagine telling Harley Race to do this shit? Like Sting is a comic book character, so it fits him and Vader is a crazy mark for himself so he probably believes it by this point in his career, but Harley probably smacked so many interns for suggesting this shit to him.

Angry Grimace

I still don't understand why they even brought Bryan back before the Rumble happened. Why not just let him sit for another few weeks and then he's semi-justifiably not in the title picture?

JavyOO7

The few lines Stang spoke yesterday... so good. So stronk. So godlike. He has this aura about him when he's silent but he's also good on the microphone. Hopefully he rants more next week.

Paracelsus

I believe after hearing so many people praising the two single most overrated matches of all time (FreePaul vs AndreTeka II-III -
Their WMX7 match was a lot better
) he can have any kind of match he wants with Sting and it'll get 4 stars.

The funny thing is, that quick match with Bryan last year was better than both later programs with Mark and it went totally unnoticed.

Verendus

Banned
I think there's a chance Wrestlemania 31 is better than Wrestlemania 30.

Three good matches last year that I remember. This year there could be more than three good matches.

Cagey

Banned
I believe after hearing so many people praising the two single most overrated matches of all time (FreePaul vs AndreTeka II-III -
Their WMX7 match was a lot better
) he can have any kind of match he wants with Sting and it'll get 4 stars.

The funny thing is, that quick match with Bryan last year was better than both later programs with Mark and it went totally unnoticed.

later programs with Mark

ozVDzPt.gif

Verendus

Banned
Triple H did talk about Mark that one time remember. It was a promo on Raw. He and his friend. I remember that. Now you know he wasn't talking about marks, but about the Undertaker.

Paracelsus

The problem with an heel like Owens is that he could really use the title, like he works indeed better as a heel when he has got the strap. The only problem is that you can make the right decision easily on ROH and NXT, a lot harder to give him the world title on RAW where you need contact lenses and smiles to market your junk.

Really wwe , talk,about a no fun zone

There were several guys in the front row, opposite the hard camera, who were dressed up as old school wrestlers such as Ric Flair, Randy Savage, I.R.S., Jake Roberts, Ultimate Warrior. I saw them at a restaurant just down the road from the arena prior to the event, and they had people chanting and taking pictures with them. At the event, during the first hour, security approached them and told them they needed to change or leave the event. They were given shirts to put over the tops of their costumes. After RAW went off the air, during the dark match, they put their costumes back on

Top Bottom