• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Was it you that posted something about Shower With Your Dad Simulator? You should watch the trailer. Its the best trailer for a game I've seen in years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0_EWr2GJ5A

tumblr_n59eq5B5qY1tu7965o1_400.gif

Someone sign these koalas to a developmental contract and have them join Shoot Nation immediately.

Alternately, sign these koalas up for CM Punk's first fight. They could probably get 3 rounds out of Phil.

Alo0oy

Banned
So where can I find the review a raw people here are talking about?

I googled it & I got Bruce Blitz results, I don't have time to listen to him whine for 5 hours.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
What the fuck is with Reigns creepy blue contacts, anyways?

Hey Barrett actually looked kinda strong at the end of the Raw IC title segment, elbows for everyone, it makes a nice change.

What the fuck is with Reigns creepy blue contacts, anyways?

Reigns is not only being built to fill the Cena mould but also going for that extra Rey Mysterio fan niche, soon he'll be butting heads with kids as he makes his way through the crowd.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Rusev's lawyer was one of the funniest things ever. My wife was cracking up at everything in that segment from the lawyer to Cena's insane person Captain America speech. I had to tell her that JBL dropping bombs on the lawyer was clearly just Vince flipping out backstage in JBL's headset :lol

Granted, Rusev isn't fucking Russian either.

Angry Grimace

The look on Nattie's face suggests to me that they had to cut the promo several times to not crack up.

Verendus

Banned
I balee in Roman Reigns.

I balee in what he stands for.

This was a momentous four month countdown, and we are mere days away now. This is going to be a first in the history of BatistaGAF.

Anth0ny

roman is gonna get booed out of the building

raw after mania is going to be even worse

then he'll be fine

as he takes on big show and kane for the next three months

Kaladin

Say what you say, but I don't think anyone knows wtf is going to happen.

That's good.

That's the key.

As long as they can keep you guessing, and invested in who wins, they can book anyone, Wrestlemania will be a success.

They should be doing that all year, but they really have to keep it up for Wrestlemania. It won't do well without intrigue throughout the card.

Sephzilla

Watching the fans absolutely shit all over Vince's newest forced hero is going to be amazing. Mania will probably be rough. Raw after Mania is going to be a slaughter.

Angry Grimace

Say what you say, but I don't think anyone knows wtf is going to happen.

That's good.

Sting's gonna win. Belee dat.

That's pretty much the only one I'm confident in. Because why the fuck would he sign up to job to a dude who stands to gain nothing from it?

Watching the fans absolutely shit all over Vince's newest forced hero is going to be amazing. Mania will probably be rough. Raw after Mania is going to be a slaughter.

The problem is ultimately how goddamn thin the roster is. There's just so many fucking midcarders. You have the choice of just doing the exact same story from last year, or you can put someone else in. The only other dude that's employed by them that could pull this off well is Seth Rollins and he's the top heel.

Sephzilla

Sting's gonna win. Belee dat.

That's pretty much the only one I'm confident in. Because why the fuck would he sign up to job to a dude who stands to gain nothing from it?

Because it's HHH. And Vince probably doesn't want to see WCW "win" at all still.

Sting's been one-upping HHH at every turn, the wrestling rule of opposite momentum is not in Sting's favor at all.

Angry Grimace

Because it's HHH. And Vince probably doesn't want to see WCW "win" at all still.

Sting's been one-upping HHH at every turn, the wrestling rule of opposite momentum is not in Sting's favor at all.

Its just a one-off so they can justify putting up Sting merch and a Hall invite. There's a reason he's doing Crow Sting and has no real reason for fighting HHH. Its just a nostalgia run.

I'm fine with that. If they're going to bring in a 55 year old guy to wrestle, you'd probably like for it to be someone who was popular at the same time and its sure as shit not gonna be the Undertaker's broken down ass.

Sephzilla

Its just a one-off so they can justify putting up Sting merch and a Hall invite. There's a reason he's doing Crow Sting and has no real reason for fighting HHH. Its just a nostalgia run.

I'm fine with that. If they're going to bring in a 55 year old guy to wrestle, you'd probably like for it to be someone who was popular at the same time and its sure as shit not gonna be the Undertaker's broken down ass.

1 concussion = he's broken down.

HHH is going to win so that Sting can get a win and retire Taker next year

Verendus

Banned
I keep hearing this notion that fans are going to destroy Roman Reigns.

Truth is, Roman Reigns is going to destroy those fans. It might not be tomorrow, or next month, but in time he will be the victor. Your spirits will be crushed, and his will still be on top of the mountain.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

You won't put your money where your mouth is, so keep pretending. Lesnar is going to be the biggest babyface coming out of Mania and is going to do a monster face run as champion.

Top Bottom