• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

You won't put your money where your mouth is, so keep pretending. Lesnar is going to be the biggest babyface coming out of Mania and is going to do a monster face run as champion.

I'd really like that Vince I really do.

But remember the Daniel Bryan avatar you had to wear last year. Your track record aint shit, friend. Sorry.

Heel

Hall and Oates breh

They are the gone girl of duo 70s/80s groups

jv9bNM8cffHcd_e.jpg

somedevil

Raw Audience for 3/16:

8pm: 3.881
9pm: 3.961
10pm: 3.915

Avg: 3.919

No real third hour drop and the viewership stayed consistent throughout the show. The only thing is average viewership after the rumble is down 384,000.

Everything else is not down.

jred2k

My sources backstage have told me that LL Cool J was brought in as a consultant to teach Roman how to lick his lips seductively. Higher ups are confident this will be what finally cements him as a main event star.

Kaladin

Mania matches I'm looking forward to:

Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns - I look forward to any time Lesnar wrestles, but this is God King Brock Lesnar in defense mode, and they're building Reigns as the potential next big thing. I'd like to see them show me someone who can believably beat Brock Lesnar. I don't see it in Reigns and I look forward to his ass kickin'.

IC Title Ladder Match - This is the best we could hope for with Daniel Bryan at Mania. This match will be amazing and it will also fill in the hole we've missed with MITB no longer being on the show.

Rollins vs Orton - This feud has had the best build of this Mania season, period. Even with some terrible, predictable writing, they've made it work. I'm looking forward to this one.

Rusev vs Cena II - Rusev's biggest match to date, and friends, there is no way Cena is winning the US Title. He'll go for it like he does with anything, but he doesn't win lower belts. I would be shocked if he gets this one. I've enjoyed Rusev's work so far and I doubt Cena takes away the hot streak he's on.

Bray Wyatt vs Undertaker - I've loved Bray's angle here. Undertaker is a shell of what he once was and Bray is calling him out. He wants to pick the scraps Brock Lesnar left behind like the buzzards he follows.

Triple H vs Sting - While I'm not buying the angle as much as others, I look forward to seeing what Sting can do. Has he truly prepared himself for the grandest stage of them all? We all know about his work in TNA, but WWE has better facilities and he's had time to take advantage of them. I'm not expecting much, just curious.

The rest of the card? Eh.

Gorillaz

so speaking of build up what is going on with DB this year? he just doing the jobber royal?

card might be funish...or at least wrasslegaf will make it more FnP come mania night

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Now that I have Sling TV, I can watch El Rey on the honest line!

#credibility
#si

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I'm excited for Wrestlemania!

Only thing that bums me out is Rusev vs Cena. Best case scenario would simply be Rusev dominating Cena like Lesnar did at Summerslam but there is no chance in hell of something like that happening. It'll be really brutal if Cena wins clean.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm thinking about signing up for that, but I'm skeptical since I'm not quite sure how it works. I mostly just want it for El Rey, ESPN, and AMC.

Basically it's not on-demand. It's live channels. It's meant to replace cable, not give better functionality.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If they had USA Network, or even SyFy I would bite that bullet so hard.

Now I'm just waiting for it to be on a platform I have other than PC to pull the trigger.

It's currently on Xbox One, Fire devices, Roku devices, iOS, Android, and Mac/PC.

unacceptable. I don't care if Lana is shooting a shitty WWE film she needs to be at WM to recreate the Macho Man and Elizabeth reunion complete with the Russian anthem!

Sephzilla

WWE breaking up lana and rusev at the peak of their hotness is such a fucking WWE thing to do. They pulled Ambrose off TV just as he was on fire. They pulled Orton off TV right around the same time RKO OUT OF NOWHERE got attention. Didn't they also try to pull Punk off to film some shitty movie just as he was on fire too?

Top Bottom