• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Sephzilla

Honestly I don't think the Z-Pak case makes it to court. A part of me thinks that the case is just going to quietly disappear and we'll never hear anything from it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
We make good team!

sPB6TSC.jpg

Thorakai

Paul "Triple H" Levesque and Stephanie Levesque-McMahon v. Phil "CM Punk" Brooks and April "AJ Lee" Brooks.

The first ever married-couple carny tag team tornado UFC match

The Levesques are -560 favorites.

Add Brock & Rousey pairing to that and you got yourself a stew going. Yea they ain't married but fuck it.

Because I'm bored, I'm going to be posting some pictures I find of pro wrestlers in comic books. Hopefully Cagey approves

Rey Mysterio saves Undertaker from a cheetah man!

wweheroes.jpg

Kevin Nash in a post apocalyptic wasteland!

nash.jpg

Just imagine how grand Rey's vintage wails of pain and terror would be getting clawed to bits by a cheetah man.
Though I expect the cheetah stumbles head first into some vines after that tackle per mysterio 619 logic.

I think I'm gonna watch a bunch of WWE Studios flicks next week and maybe make gifs and reviews or something. I'm honestly really looking forward to watching Marine 3 and 12 Rounds: Reloaded

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
TONS of Prime Time Wrestling going up on the Network.

I forgot about Oculus, I heard it was decent. I'm gonna be mostly focusing on their D2DVD action movies, and then maybe The Call. Idk if I hate myself enough for Jingle All the Way 2, tho...

I forgot about Oculus, I heard it was decent. I'm gonna be mostly focusing on their D2DVD action movies, and then maybe The Call. Idk if I hate myself enough for Jingle All the Way 2, tho...

I went to the cinema to see The Call with my wife. We're still married, so it wasn't terrible. I think there's a bunch of WWE Movies on Netflix at the moment, I know Oculus is.

I went to the cinema to see The Call with my wife. We're still married, so it wasn't terrible. I think there's a bunch of WWE Movies on Netflix at the moment, I know Oculus is.
Unfortunately I missed the boat on The Marine 2 being on Netflix. I'll have to track it down at a different video store, but I have access to most of the rest at mine. Even Behind Enemy Lines: Colombia, which has some true bottom of the barrel potential

Unfortunately I missed the boat on The Marine 2 being on Netflix. I'll have to track it down at a different video store, but I have access to most of the rest at mine. Even Behind Enemy Lines: Colombia, which has some true bottom of the barrel potential

I think they've realised that the movies are better with actual actors instead of The Miz (hopefully).

Kaladin

Oculus wasn't bad, even if the plot was a bit generic. I watched it for Karen Gillan though. Katee Sackhoff is in it too, but I still see Starbuck anytime I see her.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Melterez is reporting that AJPW has decided to ape NJPW's most popular faction with their own version. Debuting next week is the Buffet Club: Dave The Bastard Mastiff, Samoa Joe, Ahmed Big T Johnson, Chris Hero.

GreedZen

Banned
So I'm watching Total Divas and I've started thinking; Adam Rose vs Bunny should open Wrestlemania

Edit: Bunny unmasked will be Adrian Neville

Yeah, that's what they pay most of the veterans in NXT for a developmental deal.

The only one that has been confirmed for getting more than that is Balor, but that's because they had to pry him away from NJPW.

Yeah obviously they wanted him to spend some time in NXT. Devitt probably took a similar pay cut with his sweet spot in NJ, his sponsorships + Indy bookings.

Devitt didn't take a pay cut. He's one of the only guys in NXT making more than the rest.

JavyOO7

Except they actually fucking DO SOMETHING with the rights they buy.

Fuck you, Vince! Stop hoarding all the territory wrestling! What, afraid your precious WWE Universe will figure out how good things USED to be?

Unfortunately, the old stuff is barely being seen right now by those who have the network.

Unfortunately, the old stuff is barely being seen right now by those who have the network.

As with most things with the WWE, it's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

No one watches the old stuff/wants to spend money on Daniel Bryan because it's not presented in order/because he's booked horribly, so WWE takes from this that no one wants to watch the old stuff/pay to see Daniel Bryan.

Ithil

The only one that has been confirmed for getting more than that is Balor, but that's because they had to pry him away from NJPW.

Devitt didn't take a pay cut. He's one of the only guys in NXT making more than the rest.

The non-wrestler signings and the women would be making 100k or more. Indie guys tend to take lower salaries because they're desperate to get in, while they have to entice someone like a football player, and they have the mentality that they need to pay the women a certain amount in order for the women to keep up their appearance.

Also the big name indie talents like Zayn would be getting paid plenty too. It's more the scrubs that get paid 30 or 40k, or people they don't have much in the way of plans for.

I'm willing to bet they turn the "#GiveDivasAChance" thing into a storyline, especially if AJ is coming back tonight.

I expect they'll give us a 10 minute Eva Marie/Cameron match so they can say "see, we gave them a chance and they blew it, we were right in the first place to ignore them".

GreedZen

Banned
Paige's dad is all: I've been talking to your mother and I've got some baaaad news for you. I don't want my daughter getting a tattoo.

I agree, a sleeve tattoo including her mother's face and chest tattoo is not a good look for our porcelain doll.

Also, Arianne is such a hypocrite, pretending she isn't embarrassed by her dad. Ugh, I can't deal with her. Let's not mention the London twerking incident.

Edit: oh good, she's come clean and apologised to him. Cameron redeemed?

Top Bottom