• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Alucard

Banned
New Hulk Hogan T-Shirt:

W09389.jpg

I would actually buy that one.

Also in red:

W09392.jpg

Wow. I'd wear both of these. I'm not a huge Hogan fan, but can't deny the impact he had on my imagination as a kid, nor his place in pro wrestling.

NoRéN;157045978 said:
It's gotten a bit more difficult lately due to their increasing popularity but it consists of keeping an eye on their social media and emailing them on the announce date. I've only scored standing section tickets(balcony where some of the luchadores enter) but the view is great and we get to see them up close. The tickets being free more than makes up for having to stand.

Sweet, missed this reply, but thanks for the info. Definitely keeping an eye out.

zychi

Banned
Lol at the "face off" being pretaped.

Vince is really hiding that neither guy in the main event can talk. 6 days and im not at all excited for wm :/

Vinnie Vegas is a Hall of Famer?

Now all that's left is for X-Pac to be inducted and The Kliq will be complete.

Can't induct X-Pac because if the kids search for him on Google, they might find his adult video. And we can't have people with unsavory pasts in the prestigious WWE Hall of Fame.

That, and he already got everything he wanted.

Also, can you really induct someone into a Hall of Fame when the worst type of heat is named after him?

Alucard

Banned
The content listing came out for the Daniel Bryan dvd. It comes with an extended Journey to Wrestlemania Documentary and if you get the Blu Ray you get these stories:

http://www.wrestlingdvdnews.com/full-content-wwe-daniel-bryan-just-say-yes-dvd-blu-ray/83199/

Wait. How the hell do they not put Bryan vs. Triple H on this set? Am I just not seeing it, or did they really not include that match?

Edit: it's listed on the doc portion, but that makes me think it'll just be a chapter on the doc and not be the full match.

Ambrose turned heel
‘will the fan accept Roman Reigns?’. Well, they’re going to have to because he’s probably, if he wins the WWE Championship, well, then he’s going to be a big star and you’re going to tune in and watch him every single week and you can write whatever you want on your little blog or whatever. You’re going to watch him every single week on TV and you’re going to pay for the (WWE) Network and you’re going to buy pay-per-views and buy tickets and you’re going to essentially pay his bills.
http://www.sportingnews.com/sport/s...negativity-and-bored-of-roman-reigns-backlash

Messier75

Neo Member
CA0AVQvU8AIIXMB.jpg

What will wrap the rigging this year? Sequoia trees? Trolley tracks? Rice-a-roni?

It must be awful to sit in the corners and have the ring blocked by poles.

Anth0ny

I can't remember the last time this question was asked, so I'll ask it. WrassleGAF, what is your favorite match ever? Whether it be because of the story, because of the action, or because you just like it irrationally.

For me, it has to be the Shawn vs. Taker match from Mania 25. Just two of the best ever going out and putting on a show. Super high stakes and great moments. Probably the last time before the end of the Streak that I actually thought it had a chance at ending.

Austin/Bret at Mania 13. I can write an essay on why that match is incredible.

I can't remember the last time this question was asked, so I'll ask it. WrassleGAF, what is your favorite match ever? Whether it be because of the story, because of the action, or because you just like it irrationally.

For me, it has to be the Shawn vs. Taker match from Mania 25. Just two of the best ever going out and putting on a show. Super high stakes and great moments. Probably the last time before the end of the Streak that I actually thought it had a chance at ending.

The talk about the Daniel Bryan DVD has me thinking about KENTA vs. Bryan Danielson. I'm probably not thinking about it rationally because I saw it live, but it was my favorite match for a long time.

Nigel McGuinness vs. Danielson from ROH Unified might be up there too.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I love how antagonistic the WWE is towards their fanbase and their fanbase is towards them.

Even video game companies hide that shit for PR.

Rocky Romero just reminds me of Chavo Guerrero. Decent but so boring after a while. Just feels like he's been doing the same shit forever.

That promo was awful by Trent too.

He just looks out of place. When Romero was with Richards and Koslov it worked well because all three just look like slimy dicks. Beretta just looks too goofy to hate.

I am glad someone in NJPW remembered he was a member of CHAOS, though.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
its all a set up for the raw after wm where he backstabs reigns to give rollins the title

I can already tell Ambrose is headed for heel-face revolving door shit.

I also have to imagine he and Renee will get into the actual story at some point, which will just be random as fuck.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
That implies they're making shirts you're willing to be seen wearing in a public space.

I'd wear that Hogan shirt. We already established he's one of the safe names you can mention in public. That Heyman shirt is definitely crossing the line though.

Toki767

CA0AVQvU8AIIXMB.jpg

What will wrap the rigging this year? Sequoia trees? Trolley tracks? Rice-a-roni?

It must be awful to sit in the corners and have the ring blocked by poles.

Based on that picture, I guess the section I'm sitting at doesn't seem that bad. Of course, this is before they actually put up the stage.

Heel

I'd wear that Hogan shirt. We already established he's one of the safe names you can mention in public. That Heyman shirt is definitely crossing the line though.

Ayyyyyy, hahahaha Hulk Hogan still wrestles?! #Safe

Wow, Terry Bollea is still a performer? Hahaha...his workrate was questionable, even during The Monday Night Wars. #DeadGiveaway

Yeah, about that, I uh. Hmm. Stopped watching WWE in it's entirety and am now solely watching NJPW and Lucha Underground at this point?

But yeah, fuck your fans for actually caring about the product and wishing it to be better than the bloated, brand-centric corporate void it's turned into. Those bastards.

Is this some indie fed trying to cash off the smashing success of the Bullet Club? For shame.

Top Bottom