• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Fox318

ESPN E:60 Pictures to do a one-hour behind the scenes documentary about NXT on May 5th.

Trailer

This is the image the company needs to project more. That they want to put on the best show and its run in a professional way that doesn't tie into heel story lines. The performers should be the attraction but when I tell people that say Punk vs Brock is gonna happen they should be more excited when I say its on WWE instead of ROH or UFC.

Instead of a company that fires people on their wedding day or makes fake scripts for Zach Ryder because he got over on his own.

In light of those Sid Vicious videos I posted, I feel like off-topic should have a Sid Justice appreciation thread.

"Which Version of Sid is Your Favorite?"

• Sid Justice
  • Post-Hogan Sid Vicious
  • Squeegee-totin' Sid from WCW
  • Softball Enthusiast Sid
  • Sycho Sid
  • That one time Goldberg flattened his car Sid
  • Sid's broken leg from Greed 2001

Fox318

• Sid Justice
  • Post-Hogan Sid Vicious
  • Sycho Sid

K6pYM8t.jpg

kiguel182

ESPN E:60 Pictures to do a one-hour behind the scenes documentary about NXT on May 5th.

Trailer

Those guys look like stars. That's how they should be presented. That's how you want your product to lool.

Now ESPN should do a follow up on what they did to Xavier and Adam Rose when they got to the main roster.

Toki767

Those guys look like stars. That's how they should be presented. That's how you want your product to lool.

Now ESPN should do a follow up on what they did to Xavier and Adam Rose when they got to the main roster.

NXT still gets treated like a sport, so of course guys look more legitimate there.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I penetrated OT. Now people can come in here and ask who the next THE guy is and laugh uncontrollably when I tell them it's some flabby 6'3" Samoan dude.

CM Punk will come out for his UFC match, get the standard ring intro, they're about to lock up

HERE!WE!GO!

Oh my God! Punk has given his opponent the GTS what the hell?!?!

Now he's wailing on him! That rotten son of a bitch! Wait, who's that coming from the crowd? It's Vince McMahon with Brock Lesnar in tow! It's a three on one beatdown!

Wait a minute! here comes Dana White with a steel chair! Dana with the equalizer!

Oh my God he just nailed that poor fighter with the chair! He's..he's hugging Vince McMahon!

What does this mean for the world of sports entertainment?!?

If you're going to call yourself 'Bull', you should at least look like you have a legitimate chance of beating Bull Nakano. I'm pretty sure she'd tear Dempsey in half and eat him for lunch.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
But for some reason Hall's best enabler friend gets in with his real name. hmmmmm... Very suspicious.
Hey, now I'm pretty sure I saw Kevin Nash for like eight seconds in John Wick.

Man, if they're gonna induct the Macho Man, they shoulda put Miss Elizabeth in at the same time.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

• Sid Justice
  • Post-Hogan Sid Vicious
  • Sycho Sid

Softball Enthusiast Sid in first, second place for That One Time Goldberg Flattened His Car Sid.

Sid is delightful, CRYBABY

I can't remember the last time this question was asked, so I'll ask it. WrassleGAF, what is your favorite match ever? Whether it be because of the story, because of the action, or because you just like it irrationally.

For me, it has to be the Shawn vs. Taker match from Mania 25. Just two of the best ever going out and putting on a show. Super high stakes and great moments. Probably the last time before the end of the Streak that I actually thought it had a chance at ending.

I can't remember the last time this question was asked, so I'll ask it. WrassleGAF, what is your favorite match ever? Whether it be because of the story, because of the action, or because you just like it irrationally.

For me, it has to be the Shawn vs. Taker match from Mania 25. Just two of the best ever going out and putting on a show. Super high stakes and great moments. Probably the last time before the end of the Streak that I actually thought it had a chance at ending.

Either Shawn Michaels vs. Mankind from Mind Games or Daniel Bryan vs. HHH from Wrestlemania XXX.

Hogan vs. HBK from Summerslam where Michaels super oversold everything holds a special place in my heart. I love that match.

Toki767

Triple H has been appearing on stage at a Hall of Fame ceremony more years than anyone else in the company (aside from maybe Lawler). And he's not even in the Hall of Fame.

Bret v Owen Hart - Summerslam 1994

http://www.wwe.com/videos/bret-hit-...94-wwe-championship-steel-cage-match-25057708

I'm sure there are ones that I'm forgetting, but Hardy/Undertaker's Ladder Match on Raw for the belt is my choice. At the very least, it's my favorite ladder match.

Top Bottom