• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

DMczaf

tumblr_inline_nlowybyrXb1squtmz.gif

#westcoast feed here. Can't wait to see how dumb that final shot of Lesnar and Reigns looks in motion.

On that note, I MISS having Time Warner giving us the East Coast feed for the USA Network. Raw is somehow much more tolerable when you catch it at that lazy point right after work, not right during primetime.

*EDIT* JEEZUS Heyman is carrying this feud, isn't he? Talk about an MVP.

That Divas match from Raw was good. Nikki carrying the Divas division brehs.

Why is WWE promoting gang culture with this Snoop Dogg appearance?

Also, Axel has about one more week of recognition. I hope he's enjoying this.

Was expecting HHH and Stephanie to come out and tell them to play nice.

That would have been amazing!

As someone who wasn't enamored with Dark Souls, Bloodborne is the fucking truth.

This I didn't want to hear, I must be strong. I must wait.

Yeah that is an amazing video promo. The music, the editing, the overall story. Amazing.

We should all transition into brand-focused gimmick posting 100% of the time here. Everyone is looking for complicated answers, turning to bargain federations in desperation and confusion when the answer was right under our noses all along. Surrender for the good of your sanity, and for the good of your soul.

This middle ground between full surrender to the laws of the WWE universe and our notions of individual exceptionalism tear us apart from the inside out. We must become whole.

Toki767

We should all transition into brand-focused gimmick posting 100% of the time here. Everyone is looking for complicated answers, turning to bargain federations in desperation and confusion when the answer was right under our noses all along. Surrender for the good of your sanity, and for the good of your soul.

But we're in the age of no gimmicks. Therefore, people should stop gimmick posting.

Live in about an hour or so;

Dragon Gate, "GLORIOUS GATE", 2015/03/24
Kobe Sambo Hall

secure.live.nicovideo.jp/event/dragongate

0. Yosuke=Santa Maria vs Mondai Ryu
1. Ryo 'Jimmy' Saito, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee & Jimmy Kagetora vs YAMATO, Don Fujii & Gamma
2. Cyber Kong vs El Lindaman
3. Dragon Kid & Big R Shimizu vs Jimmy Kanda & Jimmy Susumu
4. T-Hawk & Kotoka vs CIMA & Naruki Doi
5. BxB Hulk, Masaaki Mochizuki & Kzy vs Masato Yoshino, Shingo Takagi & Shachihoko BOY
6. Open the Brave Gate: Akira Tozawa (c) vs Flamita

Should be a real fun show.

Xater

Dear god why are these idiot fans doing the what chant during this Steph promo? She doesn't have any awkward pauses! I feel like the first few minutes of RAW are already breaking me.

Hasney

I was just about to ask - perhaps the end of Raw tug-o-war got to him.

Or perhaps shit went down in the Bloodbourne thread...

Betting it was this in response to Nintendo games being the other 90+ ,metacritic games since 2013, mods were being harsh in there since review threads are usually a wasteland.

Come on guys, I like to make joke here and there as much as the next person, but there's a time and a place, okay?

There are white people trying to have a serious discussion here.

I lol'd

EDIT: Apologies for Alucarding

Hasney

So I said I would give Raw a chance to sell me on WM, especially as I was warming to the idea of just shooting in the nerd chat during it, but that just put me off even more. I almost think Brock could retain on a DQ if they think that's an acceptable ending.

Gots me feeling like Evan Bourne after a Big Show spear

UVeodEu.gif

PInk Tape

Banned
There have been over 30 bans in that Bloodborne review thread, and that game is getting relatively high scores.

I'll never understand it.

iVo8ObbhGBIkz.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
John Cena said:
I want to go to places like the UK, Japan, even Russia to prove to them that America is the elite, to prove to them we are the elite.

Dear god, John Cena, nobody in Japan, the UK, Russia or most anywhere else is looking at America as the pinnacle of society. You're supposed to be the goddamned face in the feud and you just antagonized every non-American watching WrestleMania.

This writing staff needs a non-American on their team to reign in on the pro-'murica talk for -mostly- Cena promo's, that kind of arrogance really shouldn't be a part of a face's promo, he needs to confident and strong, yet humble.

But I guess wrestling companies pandering their "worldwide product" to just the US audience is not new.

Berlyn was a goddammed face, everyone. He was great!

Hasney

There have been over 30 bans in that Bloodborne review thread, and that game is getting relatively high scores.

I'll never understand it.

iVo8ObbhGBIkz.gif

They did warn that being a dick about reviews would get you banned, but it's gone crayjay in there. Feels like all you can do now is give it polite applause and leave.

It is funny seeing the people that were frothing at the mouth about The Order saying reviews are meaningless coming in there and celebrating though.

Watched Kamaitachi vs Dragon Lee, mask vs mask match - pretty crazy stuff, some of the bumps were highly inadvisable, but it was a fun match nonetheless.

nOnxJu7.gif

lJdJmEb.gif

WCvXItQ.gif

First look at Hiromu Takahashi in over a year and I was pretty impressed, he's got a vicious streak about him and I thought he played the heel well. Going to be an interesting addition to New Japan's junior division when he returns next year. People always go on about NJPW's lack of young stars, but I can't wait to see what kind of impact Hiromu & Watanabe make on their return. Then Komatsu & Tanaka can go on their excursions.

There does seem a fine line between discussion, trolling and ignorance. I rarely venture stray of WrassleGAF as it sometimes feels like unless you repeat popular accepted views you're risking upsetting someone somewhere.

PInk Tape

Banned
They did warn that being a dick about reviews would get you banned, but it's gone crayjay in there. Feels like all you can do now is give it polite applause and leave.

It is funny seeing the people that were frothing at the mouth about The Order saying reviews are meaningless coming in there and celebrating though.

It sure has :)

But yeah, it seems that some people need more than a highlighted warning at the top of the thread threatening a ban to dissuade them from going completely nuts in there.

If the reviews are positive, then they matter. If they aren't, then they don't. The irony is hilarious.

There does seem a fine line between discussion, trolling and ignorance. I rarely venture stray of WrassleGAF as it sometimes feels like unless you repeat popular accepted views you're risking upsetting someone somewhere.

As long as you explain yourself eloquently and don't be a dick, you'll get out of most arguments fine. Hell, people hate how I don't like motion controls or anything that was released on the Wii, but I'm still here each and every week.

Aiii

So not worth it
#GiveDivasAChance counts for The Bellas, AJ and Paige only.

I just saw Natalya lose to a surprise roll-up, in under a minute, to a bull.

Vince continues his long streak of burying Hart family-related wrestlers.

Top Bottom