• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

somedevil

Sounds like Lana is going to be a wwe studis film called "interrogation" edge is also on the film

Should Rusev be nervous?

Intersting Smackdown Spoilers:

* Dolph Ziggler opens the show in the ring. He says he never got his Intercontinental Title rematch but now he has a second chance and that means a lot to him. He officially announces he will be in the WrestleMania 31 Ladder Match. Ziggler says something is missing from the match - Daniel Bryan. He goes to call Bryan out but Bad News Barrett interrupts. Barrett says the title and the ladder match are his. Ziggler has two choices - give the belt over or Barrett will take it. Luke Harper sneaks up on Ziggler and lays him out. Harper, Ziggler and Barrett brawl until Dean Ambrose joins them. R-Truth crawls in the ring and steals the belt while the other 4 brawl. Ziggler and Ambrose go looking for the belt but Truth escapes with it without being seen.

* Renee Young is backstage with Truth. He tries to give the belt to her but she says he needs to give it to Ambrose.

so a certain Legitshook.com reviewer watched the ROH PPV, Alucard

LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS: Ring of Honor 13th Anniversary Show 3/1/15

Should Rusev be nervous?

Intersting Smackdown Spoilers:

that last one just kinda confuses me

Pretty fucking cool.

But if AJ was offered a low ball number and turned it down when getting paid 6 figures, how much is Joey Samoey doing NXT for?

Also, Joe vs. Owens?

Joe may have gotten offered more for a few reasons:

1. He's two years younger.

2. He's a bigger and taller guy.

jred2k

Tremendous review.

Christ. Indie doesn't mean "unprofessional and play the pre-show count down with live mics and announcer trying to hype he crowd". That's not something that should be seen by the home audience.

And then the opening video shows a bunch of guys who moved on and got jobs with a real wrestling company. Steve Corino doing the voice over work is garbage. I refuse to believe all these punks working for hot dogs actually own their own suits.

Kevin Kelly botches welcoming us to the show. You're off to a great start, ROH.

dxYOhCs.gif

stro can't even defend himself. I also notice you don't dispute any of it.

I didn't say he isn't entitled to his opinions, just saying I predicted it'd be negative and it was. As for disputing it, I disagree with a majority of his assessment. But it's all subjective anyways, so it doesn't matter.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Currently Networkless because my CC expired and the WWE doesn't like my new card.

Hilariously enough they just sent me free money for being a loyal subscriber.

I can agree with some of strobogo's opinions on the ROH ppv, but I do enjoy ACH and Matt Sydal. Ring of honor reminds me of the old MLW. Insanely talented roster and yet every single show leaves me feeling meh.

Enjoyed stro's review, it was as brutal as expected. Bagging on Jimmy Jacobs for not making more of a success of himself when a) he's tiny and b) he's had well documented drug and depression problems seems like kind of a low blow tho dude. No one's perfect. I generally agree it wasn't a great show (although the production stuff didn't really bother me) and was surprised to see so many rating it highly. I enjoyed ACH/Styles a whole lot though, by far and away the best match of the show.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I kinda dig how the WWE has legitimately put Cena in the top of the mid card. I mean, they've tried it before but this time it seems to have stuck.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Also everything about that review reminds me of my thoughts whenever I try to watch ECW. But replace AJ with Taz.

all I needed was one gif to see Jay Lethal is still shit.

Top Bottom