• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Raw Audience for 3/2:

8pm: 3.545
9pm: 4.066
10pm: 3.864

Avg: 3.825

Down from last week due to low first hour. It just seems this wrestlemania season hasn't gotten the viewership compared to last year. This date last year had 700,000 more.

But Wrasslegaf told me Brock would be a huge ratings draw.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Good thing Brock want on last nights show then!

Is he ever on any show? Does this really affect watching habits? I mean, he wasn't advertised but wouldn't Average Joe Viewer assume he'd be on because of the buildup to WM?

I don't mind Brock at all--at this point I'd rather they keep the title on him. I just don't think he's anywhere near as popular as IWC makes him out to be.

somedevil

But Wrasslegaf told me Brock would be a huge ratings draw.

Brock wasn't there.

Plus why did ROH zoom on this sign when Samoa Joe returned?

iUHsxFRigfPRe.gif

Well ROH will at least help Joe get in shape for him May 27 debut on the next NXT special. lol

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Was Paul's mic going out a work to try and get Heyman to shoot, or was it a shoot for him to slow down the tempo of his work? Did it make the crowd jabronis when he said Andre was dead so they'd have a shoot reaction or were they just worked by his verbal craftsmanship? Does it make them marks either way?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Was Paul's mic going out a work to try and get Heyman to shoot, or was it a shoot for him to slow down the tempo of his work? Did it make the crowd jabronis when he said Andre was dead so they'd have a shoot reaction or were they just worked by his verbal craftsmanship? Does it make them marks either way?

Friend Plywood, we are all marks in the end.

Kaladin

When Roman Reigns came down after his promo for his match, I thought it was their way of getting Paul to stall for time because Reigns was taking a while.

Verendus

Banned
Basically, Batista carried last year's ratings into Wrestlemania. He made his return to over 5 million, and never looked back. Hating someone isn't always a bad thing.

Brotista, the Floyd Mayweather of the WWE.

Kaladin

Basically, Batista carried last year's ratings into Wrestlemania. He made his return to over 5 million, and never looked back. Hating someone isn't always a bad thing.

Brotista, the Floyd Mayweather of the WWE.

Too bad the fans don't hate Roman Reigns enough to carry ratings.

They just don't care.

Verendus

Banned
Too bad the fans don't hate Roman Reigns enough to carry ratings.

They just don't care.
We're just settling into the natural order. WWE had Rock for three years, then Batista last year, but this year they are truly alone.

Who knows what the situation would be like without Reigns? It could be chaos.

Raw Audience for 3/2:

8pm: 3.545
9pm: 4.066
10pm: 3.864

Avg: 3.825

Down from last week due to low first hour. It just seems this wrestlemania season hasn't gotten the viewership compared to last year. This date last year had 700,000 more.

This pleases me.

WM is shaping up to be a real dud. Its good if people arent tuning in.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
That last bit with Roman taking out Seth and the four stooges felt like WWE trying it's hardest to let us know Roman is their guy, but I haven't been watching the past couple Raw's so I'm sure they've been doing it for sometime now.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
This Raw gets a 22. I wouldn't mind if the show was booked with at least this much focus going forward.

This Raw gets a 22. I wouldn't mind if the show was booked with at least this much focus going forward.
I feel like they tend to bring it in during Wrestlemania season, (as much as they can, given their ineptitude) and then the rest of the year will be a clusterfuck of chaos. The one constant though, will be to make Roman look strong.

I really like the concept behind the AAA trios tourney but is there any way that the team with Rey, Alberto, Myzystez won't win? If its easy to watch online I'm still down though.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Miz is a much better promo than Rollins even if he does rely too much on putting that one parrrtt iiin his promooo where he draaaags his wordsss in a 'serrious' tooone.

Unfortunately he's a much worse wrestler and a much worse look.
They're about even on mannerisms in-ring.

Top Bottom