• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

zMcGxbd.gif

somedevil

Smackdown Spoiler:

Rusev defeated Jack Swagger with The Accolade. Curtis Axel cut an Axelmania promo on the big screen, inspired by Hulk Hogan, and said he's coming for Rusev and the US Title.

Amazing. Hope he comes out to
real american for the match.

what the fuck is this tna match

it looks exactly like a ufc match

ufc matches are pretty much prowrestling shoots

The Angle-Joe match? It's awesome. I wish TNA would have taken that direction and run with it. It's a cool style and would have been something new and different. Instead they decided to try and be WWE all the damn time.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Wait they're doign Axel vs. Rusev at Wrestlemania?

Wtf?

No. They are doing Russev and Cena at Mania. The possibility that putting the Axe Man in doing his current shtick is a recruitment for a certain American loving manager tired of getting his hot dogging and grandstanding ripped off.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
You guys all think Steph was shootin cenas not making it to mania belee dat

Thing is every other time they've done this bit with the Authority it was still protecting Cenar as their top headliner and bread winner. This promo though was all fuck off though.

Cena being the top of the mid card opens up all sorts of fun angles besides this one.

Alucard

Banned
Enjoyed stro's review despite the cheap shots. He hit on a lot of stuff that is absolutely true about the promotion, but I felt he was totally negative from start to finish in a lop-sided way. Eh. Enjoyed the show overall, and loved the opener. Definitely agree that they had some major sound mixing issues from the get go.

Thing is every other time they've done this bit with the Authority it was still protecting Cenar as their top headliner and bread winner. This promo though was all fuck off though.

Cena being the top of the mid card opens up all sorts of fun angles besides this one.
I know I literally think wrasslegaf would break the internet if it happened .

somedevil

Well another Smackdown Spoiler:

Well the match card went from 10 to 9 because the 8 people in the match are BNB, R-truth, Ziggler, Harper, Ambrose, Bryan, Stardust and Goldust

So is Sheamus not coming back to after Wrestlemania now?

Alucard

Banned
Just got out of Smackdown. Show was pretty damn boring. Reigns got the biggest reaction outside of Bryan

Too bad about your live experience. Was it your first WWE show? I likely won't go again unless it's for a house show. 3-hour Raw live was too much.

Eidan

Too bad about your live experience. Was it your first WWE show? I likely won't go again unless it's for a house show. 3-hour Raw live was too much.
Nah I've been to many. Will likely be at Wrestlemania too. This was just a weak show.

Top Bottom