• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Mr.Swag

Banned
So my brother asked me if I want to go to Mania since he has tickets. Feel like I should since they'll probably never come back to the Bay Area. Plus I'd like to see Undertaker's entrance at least once in my life.
My bucket list is the following:
World Cup Game
WrestleMania
Superbowl
Visit Spain

Why wouldn't you go to wrestlemania

iikbL7B.png

Reigns squashes Brock. Rollins comes out to cash in. They go 20 min and Reigns goes over. Sets him up to hold the title until at least Summerslam.

Where Orton turns heel again and wins via interference from the Authority, setting up 8 month long feud climaxing with Cena/Orton Title vs. Career Cage of Death at Wrestlemania <<

antonz

Jericho offering his 2 cents now on the bill demott stuff. Obviously defending the guy and placing the blame on people who can't take it at the performance center

Alo0oy

Banned
Alright guys, this is what I think will happen with the Orton & Rollins feud.

Next week Lesnar will return, at the end of the show Orton will help Rollins & beat the shit out of Lesnar, after Rollins cashes in...RKO from outta nowhere, costing Seth the match.

I really think this is where they're going.

Chamber

love on your sleeve

Next week Lesnar will return, at the end of the show Orton will help Rollins & beat the shit out of Lesnar, after Rollins cashes in...RKO from outta nowhere, costing Seth the match.

That angle would just end with Brock beating the shit out of both Seth and Randy.

zychi

Banned

Brock wont be in a match. Seth wont cash in until after Brock loses

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
so a certain Legitshook.com reviewer watched the ROH PPV, Alucard

LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS: Ring of Honor 13th Anniversary Show 3/1/15

that last one just kinda confuses me

I can't disagree with much of the review. I went in with a negative attitude, much like Stro did. I was perplexed by the same comment he was perplexed by regarding Maria not being pregnant, BUT ODB CAN FLY. A lot of the same criticisms I had of the show, Stro had as well.

I came out of it pretty positive but that ending was absolutely horrendous and truly ruined the show, which had some low points anyway. I feel bad but judging it as an entire product, the in-ring needs work and like he said...WWE puts on better pure wrestling shows at this point. ROH needs to evolve somehow.

And who the fuck DID decide to cut to that Joe's Gonna Eat You sign?

Alo0oy

Banned
Brock wont be in a match. Seth wont cash in until after Brock loses

He doesn't have to be in a match, Orton is clearly "building trust" with Rollins & the authority, so he clearly has a deeper motive, at first I thought one member of the authority would disappear every week until Rollins is the only one left, but with the way Orton has been "helping" Rollins, he clearly wants to screw him over...like a Viper.

Orton also winked at the camera at the end of Raw.

I can't disagree with much of the review. I went in with a negative attitude, much like Stro did. I was perplexed by the same comment he was perplexed by regarding Maria not being pregnant, BUT ODB CAN FLY. A lot of the same criticisms I had of the show, Stro had as well.

I came out of it pretty positive but that ending was absolutely horrendous and truly ruined the show, which had some low points anyway. I feel bad but judging it as an entire product, the in-ring needs work and like he said...WWE puts on better pure wrestling shows at this point. ROH needs to evolve somehow.

And who the fuck DID decide to cut to that Joe's Gonna Eat You sign?

*shrug*

It got positive reviews from many of the wrestling sites and I thought it was a solid show. Young Bucks vs reDRagon, ACH vs AJ, and Sydal vs Alexander are all worth watching. Maria vs ODB was a fun little match as well. 7/10 for me.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
He doesn't have to be in a match, Orton is clearly "building trust" with Rollins & the authority, so he clearly has a deeper motive, at first I thought one member of the authority would disappear every week until Rollins is the only one left, but with the way Orton has been "helping" Rollins, he clearly wants to screw him over...like a Viper.

Orton also winked at the camera at the end of Raw.

When is WWE booking ever this complicated? Seth will smart off to Randy and then eat an RKO to set up their match. Simplest answer is the most likely one.

ec3™Verified account &#8207;@EthanCarterTNA

I love/sacrificed for pro wrestling. A Hart can stretch me any day. A know nothing dipshit slapping me when I'm concussed is different.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck DeMott and fuck Jericho for sticking up for that piece of shit.

WWE knows what they have in Demott and it's likely why he has his job in the first place. Management is carney as fuck and they want to keep as much of the old bullshit intact as possible. Baffles me that the original claims and photos did nothing and so many people are willing to be quiet for so long.

antonz

The funny thing about Jericho's defense is he doesn't deny that Demott is a piece of shit. He basically throws Stu Hart under the bus and says oh yeah well Stu was a bigger piece of shit so man up

Top Bottom