• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only good thing that could come of the funkasaurus is if all of the people he's beaten so far band together and hunt him down in the locker room and kill him wearing safari gear.
And then they kill Alex Riley as well, because fuck that guy

Ithil

The only good thing that could come of the funkasaurus is if all of the people he's beaten so far band together and hunt him down in the locker room and kill him wearing safari gear.
And then they kill Alex Riley as well, because fuck that guy

Has ever a guy sucked so bad but had such a cool theme music?

Probably has, but I can't be bothered thinking of one.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Oh look at the funky bunch betraying the only dinosaur they ever had.

You guys deserve another 10 years of respect.

NoRéN

The worst part about the Funkasaurus being gone was not seeing this on tv:
ohmygoodnessubp56tlcoi.gif

Ithil

I'm actually all for more Funkasaurus, it's an adequate mid card gimmick. However, the entrance doesn't need to be that long every time (save it for PPVs) and the squash matches have to stop.

If they do that, sure, keep him around. Otherwise I've been bored since like the third squash match.

After Funkasaurus called Regal a "fu(nk)cking chicken" and then squashed him for being a better dancer, Regal should have come out the next week, challenged Brodus to a dance-off and then hit him with the brass knucks while he was dancing, before proceeded to beat him half to death and leave him a bloody mess in the middle of the ring. At least then he'd be involved in a feud with a guy who could legitimately carry him to a match longer than a minute.

jmdajr

My wife's reaction to Brodus was pretty funny.

''Is this guy for real? I mean really, really. Look at him!? What is this?"

Didn't really know what to say. But that fool needs a REAL feud.

Striker

I'm actually all for more Funkasaurus, it's an adequate mid card gimmick. However, the entrance doesn't need to be that long every time (save it for PPVs) and the squash matches have to stop.

If they do that, sure, keep him around. Otherwise I've been bored since like the third squash match.
That's my problem with him. Moreso the squash/undefeated role than the long entrance. Make him lose for once, and to somebody like Ziggler. They like jobbing Dolph so I doubt that happens.

Ithil

That's my problem with him. Moreso the squash/undefeated role than the long entrance. Make him lose for once, and to somebody like Ziggler. They like jobbing Dolph so I doubt that happens.

Ziggler would do what he does best and make Brodus look incredible, in addition to beating him.

That T-Bone Suplex would send Ziggler tumbling and bouncing all over the ring

jmdajr

After Funkasaurus called Regal a "fu(nk)cking chicken" and then squashed him for being a better dancer, Regal should have come out the next week, challenged Brodus to a dance-off and then hit him with the brass knucks while he was dancing, before proceeded to beat him half to death and leave him a bloody mess in the middle of the ring. At least then he'd be involved in a feud with a guy who could legitimately carry him to a match longer than a minute.

Sounds too awesome to be on TV.

NoRéN

Ziggler would do what he does best and make Brodus look incredible, in addition to beating him.

That T-Bone Suplex would send Ziggler tumbling and bouncing all over the ring

I'm waiting for the day Ziggler accidentally flops out of the ring like a fish out of water.

But it won't happen because he is the master of his craft.

Sounds too awesome to be on TV.
Will be on Superstars followed by great promos only available on WWE.com

Dolph doesn't need it. At this point they should use Brodus' first loss to elevate someone like Tyson Kidd or Jinder or JTG.
Actually they should give someone like Ambrose/Ohno the "local jobber commercial break entrance", do the whole extended Funkasaurus shtick and then have Ambrose/Ohno knock him the fuck out.

WHO THE FUCK IS MAVEN?

The man with the million dollar eyebrows

Ithil

Dolph doesn't need it. At this point they should use Brodus' first loss to elevate someone like Tyson Kidd or Jinder or JTG.
Actually they should give someone like Ambrose/Ohno the "local jobber commercial break entrance", do the whole extended Funkasaurus shtick and then have Ambrose/Ohno knock him the fuck out.

The man with the million dollar eyebrows

I think Ohno is going to be FCW for a little while yet, at least a few months. He's pretty out of shape looking.

Ambrose is ready though, as is Seth Rollins (who spent a bizarrely long time in FCW, over a year and a half now). I think Ambrose is coming after WM, and Rollins a while after, since he just got made FCW champion and he'll likely have a few months run before coming up to the main roster.

Aiii

So not worth it
Rollins is doing WWE live shows and dark matches the past week and yesterday, I expect he'll be debuting right after WM28.

Striker

A debut for somebody like Ambrose or Black would be great getting a pinfall over Brodus. Make it appear like a random squash, and have them set it up for a clean finish, Brodus gets beaten.

Ithil

I know a lot of developmental guys don't end up doing anything when they come up and it was a waste of time, and plenty of the talented indie guys who make it to WWE are given nothing.

But, while the likes of Low Ki were a total dud, and that's unfortunate, the status of CM Punk and Daniel Bryan gives me some hope that they'll recognise how talented and potentially huge Ambrose, Rollins, Ohno and Antonio Cesaro are and ultilize them accordingly.

I know Triple H had that new decree for Creative that no one is to be brought up from FCW unless they have both a full gimmick ready and also a story/plan ready for them. I hope that means they're ready to use these guys, not waste good talent like they have in the past.

G-Fex

Does this once again mean that Punk's feud is personal? but is it as personal as the all time great feud of HHH/Punk? I think not, that my friends was PERSONAL!

THIS ISNT ABOUT CM PUNK AND CHRIS JERICHO, THIS IS ABOUT PHIL BROOKS AND....what's Jericho's real name?

THIS ISNT ABOUT CM PUNK AND CHRIS JERICHO, THIS IS ABOUT PHIL BROOKS AND....what's Jericho's real name?

Chris Irvine, so...
"THIS ISNT ABOUT CM PUNK AND CHRIS JERICHO, THIS IS ABOUT PHIL BROOKS AND CHRIS IRVINE!"
Balls set to be removed from purses in time for Wrestlemania.

Ithil

I wish Heavy were here, he'd be doing his best to convince us Jericho's comments were a shoot and that Punk really was devastated by them, and that they have "major heat" or perhaps "nuclear heat".

Also we're marks for thinking it was a work. Because that is what a mark is.

Entropia

No One Remembers
I wish Heavy were here, he'd be doing his best to convince us Jericho's comments were a shoot and that Punk really was devastated by them, and that they have "major heat" or perhaps "nuclear heat".

Uh, they were.

In what WWE Universe would Jericho be scripted to say that (and okay'd by Punk). This just screams of a shoot. Did you see how pissed off Punk was? No way this is a work.

Kaladin

Punk was rattled man.....it was real. I tell ya he didn't know it was coming, I saw him say "What the fuck was that?".

G-Fex

Maven had one mean dropkick. It was the deadliest finisher in the business at that time.

Kinda like Hogan's moves, the big boot and the leg drop. You should know about those ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW8bcOjLUYA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom