• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cagey

Banned
This was the jewel of last night's Raw though.

VZzia.gif

Terrible in the ring, but Otunga and Laurinaitis are the best thing ever!

Yesssssssss.

Please invest the time to give him some vignettes where he conducts depositions, set up mock court rooms, etc. He could defend someone who stole candy from a baby.

Kaladin

Evolve 11 News:

A double main event has been signed for EVOLVE 11 on April 13th in Toronto at the Doubletree by Hilton - Toronto Airport on 655 Dixon Road. Tickets are now on sale in the www.DGUSA.tv Store or by calling 267-519-9744. The live iPPV at www.WWNLive.com can be pre-ordered now. The double main event is:

The Rematch - Main Event #1

Dave "Fit" Finlay (1-0) vs. Sami Callihan (3-3)

July 26th, 2011 saw Fit Finlay wrestle his first match on the independents as he competed at EVOLVE 9 against Sami Callihan. No one knew what to expect going in. The result was an epic war that was voted by the fans as the EVOLVE/DGUSA Match Of The Year. Finlay is one of the most respected veterans around. Callihan has exploded into a worldwide star. Toronto will get the rematch.

Battle Of The Best - Main Event #2

Low Ki (1-0) vs. El Generico (0-0)

El Generico can be called the most popular worldwide independent wrestler. Low Ki is world renowned as an elite athlete. These two forces will collide in Toronto. This will be Generico's EVOLVE debut and Ki's first high profile EVOLVE match.

"This isn't complicated booking," EVOLVE Co-Founder Gabe Sapolsky said. "Toronto is one of the major wrestling markets in the world. We need to make an impact with EVOLVE's debut so we signed the two matches with the most marquee value possible. Finlay vs. Callihan was one of the best matches anywhere in 2010. Now April 13th will get the rematch. Ki vs. Generico is simply putting two the best in the world at their carft in the ring and letting them do their thing. It doesn't get any better than that."

Those two matches alone make buying the iPPV worth it.

Announced for "Green Ice" in Vaughan Canada, ONT on March 24th.

CHIKARA_GEKIDO.jpg

This mystery masked men storyline has been great so far. Can't wait to see what happens in Canada. The rest of the card is stacked if anyone is in the area and interested in going.

Chopper

My girlfriend hates wrestling, but I made her watch the Cena/Rocky stuff from this week to see what she thought. She WTF'd at Cena, and laughed her ass off for The Rock, and now wants to watch the match. I will probably let her have sex with me tonight. :)

They should get roddy piper to do a pipers pit next week with rock/cena.

I feel like Piper is now the go to guy when they need to inject some intensity and passion into a Cena feud.

then it gives them the final week before mania to have a 1 on 1 showdown.

They should get roddy piper to do a pipers pit next week with rock/cena.

I feel like Piper is now the go to guy when they need to inject some intensity and passion into a Cena feud.

then it gives them the final week before mania to have a 1 on 1 showdown.

Just no tag team match weel before mania

Smackdown spoiler

There was a Daniel Bryan and AJ segment. Bryan said the dress AJ was wearing looked better on the mannequin.

Fucking Amazing!!!

RBH

Smackdown spoilers:

The show opened with the Peep Show segment involving Christian and guests John Laurinaitis and Teddy Long. Laurinaitis and David Otunga came out together to great heat. Long got a nice pop. Christian asked Long and Laurinaitis to convince him which team he should be on. Laurinaitis said he'd give Christian a title shot if Team Laurinaitis wins, so Christian joined his team.

Teddy tried to set up Christian in a match, but Johnny stopped it. Instead, they went with Kofi Kingston, now on Team Teddy, facing David Otunga, who wore his sweater vest.

1. Kofi Kingston defeated David Otunga. Otunga worked the match in his regular pants, which split halfway through the match. Funny. Kofi won with Trouble in Paradise.

There was a Daniel Bryan and AJ segment. Bryan said the dress AJ was wearing looked better on the mannequin.

2. A.J. (w/Daniel Bryan) defeated Brie Bella (w/Nikki). AJ won with a rollup.

Chris Jericho vs. Sheamus was announced as the main event.

3. Cody Rhodes defeated The Great Khali. Rhodes cut a promo before the match. He won with the Beautiful Disaster springboard kick.

Randy Orton came out to a big pop and the Orton vs. Kane match was made official for WrestleMania 28.

4. Big Show defeated Drew McIntyre. Show won a squash.

5. Mark Henry defeated Yoshi Tatsu. It's turned into squash city.

Chris Jericho cut a great promo before Sheamus was introduced for the main event.

6. Chris Jericho defeated Sheamus via countout. Daniel Bryan's interference led to Sheamus being counted out.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Whatever he wears i hope they throw it back at him. Even though the build up for the match has been awful, the crowd will make that match

Cena's eventually going to find someone wearing his shirt after a few tries =(. Course it would be absolute gold if a guy is purposely wearing his shirt just so Cena will throw it to him and he can throw it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom