• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.

PopfulMail

Just got back from Smackdown. Saw Bart Jr and his flashing Holla sign. Had a pretty good time. No Santino or D. Bryan match so both of my signs were pretty much useless but we caught them on the tron a few times. Crowd was retarded loud for Orton and Sheamus...ugh.

I enjoyed the NXT matches and the whole Maxine/Johnny Curtis/Kaitlyn/Bateman thing that has been going on for the past few weeks. Sad that everyone around was completely clueless about anything NXT or Superstars... and all the kids kept asking when John Cena was going to come out. So many sad little tykes at the end of the night..hahaha.

Also...they ran a lengthy promo video before smackdown really pushing the PG family friendly thing. This was something that wasn't done at the last RAW taping. Law Offices of Otunga vid ran as well.

Ithil

I'm going to start combing my hair like Jack Swagger.
jz27E.png

Striker

“Glad @TheRock needs to sing karaoke to get his $hit in. @JohnCena will always be a true professional, doesn’t need scripted lines, bullet points, or #stupidsrxualinuendos like @TheRock”
-pedoswaggle
2zipl5u.gif

bart jr

Neo Member
I just got back from Smackdown, it was a blast! I thought the crowd was a lot more into it than when I went to Raw several months ago. I really hope it translates to TV.

Thanks for all the feedback on the suit/sign everyone(even those pro-Laurinaitis clowns :p)! I don't think the camera caught me in my suit, but you will DEFINITELY be able to see my sign during the Chris Jericho promo(which was as awesome as everyone stated). As my friends and I were leaving, we got complimented from some people who said they saw our signs from across the arena and that they really liked it. That made the whole thing worth it. Unfortunately, I don't think many people caught on that I was dressed up to impersonate Teddy Long and not for the sake of dressing nice.

For anyone that is interested, the dark match main event was Cody Rhodes/Daniel Bryan/Mark Henry vs. Sheamus/Randy Orton/Big Show in a street fight. The match was only a few minutes long, and ended with Big Show and Sheamus chasing Bryan and Rhodes to the back as Orton gave Henry the RKO for the win.

Brodus Clay wrestled in the first match of the night against Epico(which I believe was recorded for NXT). My girlfriend and I are fans, so we were stoked to see him live. Also, the Uso's had a surprisingly strong crowd reaction during their match against Titus O'Neil and Darren Young. Nobody really cared about the rest of the NXT matches.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
what's the url for TheStro now?

i can't keep up with it moving every other week

But one of those people is from 50 years ago

It's all cyclical, just like Pro Wrestling. Only this time when the Attitude Attitudinal Era comes roaring back, I'll be rocking my Jack Swagger Side Part® instead of...

whatever the hell I had back in 98/99, I can't even remember.

ZeroRay

It's all cyclical, just like Pro Wrestling. Only this time when the Attitude Attitudinal Era comes roaring back, I'll be rocking my Jack Swagger Side Part® instead of...

whatever the hell I had back in 98/99, I can't even remember.

Bowl cut, you had a bowl cut.

bart jr

Neo Member
I kinda like Swagger rockin that hairstyle. In my eyes, it fits the 'All-American American' persona much better than spiky hair look he originally had.

tm24

Announced for "Green Ice" in Vaughan Canada, ONT on March 24th.

CHIKARA_GEKIDO.jpg

This mystery masked men storyline has been great so far. Can't wait to see what happens in Canada. The rest of the card is stacked if anyone is in the area and interested in going.

17 has to be Reckless Youth based on the tweets. Shard is rorscach or jolly roger. And i will mark hard if CombatANT is Worker Ant

Izick

They need to do a "Where Are They Now?" with that kid.

He's got to have a twitter account, someone find the bastard.

Well, I'm guessing that he followed Jeff Hardy after he left, so he was a TNA fan viewer at one point, so he's probably committed seppuku by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom