• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he was just starting to lose his hair and said "fuck it" and shaved it all off.

I hope they keep the reveal until when they are both in the cell at mania.

It could be badass if taker took off his hood to reveal his shinny head. Maybe he could have some satanic thing painted on there.

The back of his head will have Lord Voldemort on it.

I can't believe it's so prevalent still. I hate it to (nowadays at least), but you have to admit that it goes to show how much of an impact Stone Cold had on the industry.

EDIT: I'm hoping for a tattoo of Paul Bearer on the top of his head.

Or a tattoo of Stephanie fucking Kurt angle.

Izick

Or a tattoo of Stephanie fucking Kurt angle.

IV1YJ.gif

Lol.....Bryan and Sheamus get the shaft at mania.....

LOL @ D BRINE getting no love as a champ. I think Bob Backlund got more face time than he did as a champ..

Trips/Taker match is last. You guys telling me there will be a long intermission in between matches

E:nvm, it will be a 20 min promofest

somedevil

LOL @ D BRINE getting no love as a champ. I think Bob Backlund got more face time than he did as a champ..

Trips/Taker match is last. You guys telling me there will be a long intermission in between matches

Rock and Cena is last they are making a brand new cage for the match. Also, some people created this alternate reality where Daniel Bryan gets no time on television. Do you guys remember when he wasn't champion?

He is been on both shows and been given multiple time for promos that have gotten him over as a top heel. He is all over smackdown as well and he created a great character. Now everyone goes crazy because pwinsider didn't say his match is not getting over 25 minutes. His match will get 15-20 minutes. This after everyone said his match will be first.

somedevil

Oklahoma has Banned Combat Sports and Wrestling in the state because UFC was about to sue them. At least now Jim Ross won't be embarressed anymore:

This is enough to make Danny Hodge cry.
The Oklahoma State Athletic Commission sent out letters last week to promoter announcing that they will not be accepting applications for pro wrestling, MMA and boxing events to be held in the State beyond 3/31, effectively banning the events from legally taking place in the State.

The letter noted that the Commission is being "threatened" by an "Out of State threat that could greatly affect the Commission's ability to provide for public safety and for the health and safety of the athletes" competing in the State.

The State currently taxes PPV buys made by Oklahoma residents 4%, no matter where the events are held. The flagship MMA company UFC has made it clear they intend to sue the Commission to stop the tax from continuing. The Commission is claiming that without the tax, they cannot maintain the overhead needed as an authority. The tax currently accounts for 2/3rds of their budget.

Until the threat of the lawsuit is resolved, the Commission has yanked all licenses, including for events already set and scheduled, as of 3/31.

WWE has a live Raw broadcast set for 10/1 in Oklahoma City. Tickets for that event are set to go on sale this summer.

Ithil

Rock and Cena is last they are making a brand new cage for the match. Also, some people created this alternate reality where Daniel Bryan gets no time on television. Do you guys remember when he wasn't champion?

He is been on both shows and been given multiple time for promos that have gotten him over as a top heel. He is all over smackdown as well and he created a great character. Now everyone goes crazy because pwinsider didn't say his match is not getting over 25 minutes. His match will get 15-20 minutes. This after everyone said his match will be first.

Indeed. Is there anyone besides maybe Sheamus who gets more TV time on Smackdown than him?

Punk/Jericho opener would be sweet. I really don't get why everyone takes an opening match as an insult. The crowd is hot and it's always good to start off a show on a good note. Shitty feuds aside, on paper punk/jericho, taker/hhh HIAC 20-0, and rock/cena spread out in one show is just epic. I know everyone wants punk/jericho to have a better place on the card but we all know the crowd would be dead behind any of those matches and this match doesn't deserve a dead crowd.

It's that time once again. Time for us to watch NXT together. (Sorry Canadians and others from countries that broadcast NXT on tv)

NXT_106_Photo_021.jpg

When we last left off, William Regal was made "Match Coordinator" of NXT. Also here's the blurb from WWE:

What happened when Johnny Curtis & Maxine battled bitter rivals Derrick Bateman & Kaitlyn on WWE NXT? Also, did Tyler Reks and Curt Hawkins prove they are a formidable tag team?

Here's the link:

http://www.synchtube.com/r/JMjJ

I'm not saying any names, and no, it's G-Fex(You'd know by now if it was G-Fex).

In fact, I probably shouldn't have brought it up. I thought it was funny, is all.

Just reading the new Observer, on the Raw ratings breakdown CM Punk vs Miz lost 888,000 viewers, the worst drop in a long time. Ratings Killer. There is also a good piece on FCW.

RBH

Raw segment-by-segment numbers:

In the segment-by-segment, Sheamus vs. Ziggler lost 6,000 viewers coming off a John Cena rap open. Usually the second segment of Raw loses several hundred thousand, so that’s a very good number. Mark Henry & David Otunga vs. Santino Marella in a handicap match gained 225,000 viewers, which is a good sign for the Laurinaitis-Long program since that was the focus of the segment. Brodus Clay vs. Jinder Mahal lost 276,000 viewers. The Undertaker-Michaels in-ring segment gained 869,000 viewers to a 3.73 quarter, the best quarter on the show in several weeks. C.M. Punk vs. Miz then lost 888,000 viewers, which is the biggest drop segment in a long time. Randy Orton vs. Jack Swagger gained 58,000 viewers. And the final segment with The Rock concert gained 509,000 viewers, which is below average gain for an overrun and did a 3.51 quarter.

Has there ever been someone as shit as the Miz get so far in the company just because they look good in a suit and talks well to the press?

I mean he regularly nearly kills people in the ring, he leaves fake tan stains on the ring mat and his character is just 2nd rate Mr Kennedy who was just a 2nd rate Rock anyway.

Mr Kennedy was great in WWE. I wish he never dropped Ortan and never failed that drug test right before he was going to be involved in the McMahons lost son angle.... and never injured himself right before they needed him to cash in MITB.

that guy was cursed or something in WWE. every time he was about to get a major push something happened.

Now he is in TNA .... being shit.

Kaladin

Has there ever been someone as shit as the Miz get so far in the company just because they look good in a suit and talks well to the press?

I mean he regularly nearly kills people in the ring, he leaves fake tan stains on the ring mat and his character is just 2nd rate Mr Kennedy who was just a 2nd rate Rock anyway.

Mr Kennedy was great in WWE. I wish he never dropped Ortan and never failed that drug test right before he was going to be involved in the McMahons lost son angle.... and never injured himself right before they needed him to cash in MITB.

that guy was cursed or something in WWE. every time he was about to get a major push something happened.

Now he is in TNA .... being shit.

We know the lost son angle wouldn't have gone anywhere, hell look at where Mr. McMahon's chosen one is now....Kennedy would be jobbing along side McIntyre if he were still in WWE today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom