• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.
A random thought seeming as we are talking about show openers, my favourite WM one was Finlay/JBL. That match was stiff as fuck. And got the crowd pretty hot too.

how-is-undertaker-formed.png

http://withleather.uproxx.com/2012/03/the-best-and-worst-of-wwe-raw-31212/8

Every single world said here about the Rock's performance last night is 100% correct. If you enjoyed any of that, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Especially you G-Fex

John Cena legitimately shook him up by mentioning his wrist notes, accepting his criticism with sarcasm, telling him he’s gonna beat the mess out of him at Mania and bailing

ITS STILL REAL TO ME DAMMIT!

RBH

John Cena legitimately shook him up by mentioning his wrist notes, accepting his criticism with sarcasm, telling him he’s gonna beat the mess out of him at Mania and bailing

iWyXTLsZQgFxw.gif

G-Fex

Every single world said here about the Rock's performance last night is 100% correct. If you enjoyed any of that, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Especially you G-Fex

Viewtiful you're bad, almost blame space or Dream bad.

I mean if you read a word I said before, I said I didn't watch the Rock's stupid ass song nor will I ever watch it cause I don't give a shit about The Crock's segments anymore ever.

Skipping the rest of Raw was the best decision I made in a long time.

Ugh-650x369.jpg

Is this funny to you? And not in the "haha its a terrible photoshop job", I mean in the intended "hahaha Rock you're right its totally like Vanilla Ice had gay sex with a Teletubby that's hysterical" way.

If you said yes, are you older then the age of eight years old? Honest questions, Wrasslin-GAF

DMczaf

You guys don't understand. When he said "legitimately" he means legitimately in terms of the storyline, because it's canon now and it's part of the feud or something.

iWyXTLsZQgFxw.gif

Cagey

Banned
booking Miz is awful.

Fixed that for you. I watch RAW on a couple hours delay via DVR, and whenever he's in any match, I hit FF x2 immediately. Even against Punk.

At some of the bars in NYC that show PPVs, the "smarky" crowd there goes batshit for Miz. I don't get it. Why? Is it because he's a heel, and smarks feel they must love all heels?

Kyoufu

Fixed that for you. I watch RAW on a couple hours delay via DVR, and whenever he's in any match, I hit FF x2 immediately. Even against Punk.

At some of the bars in NYC that show PPVs, the "smarky" crowd there goes batshit for Miz. I don't get it. Why? Is it because he's a heel, and smarks feel they must love all heels?

I think the bars must be serving cocaine in their drinks.

Cagey

Banned
Miz isn't bad. The way WWE has treated him and made him constantly lose is. I don't think he's won a match in 2012 on tv yet...

I don't know. I've been watching wrestling full-time again since February 2011 (after a four year hiatus), and every time Miz is on screen to do anything, I subconsciously reach for the remote.

Especially you G-Fex

ViewtifulJC is not a fan of The Rock

He watched his concert and got soft in the cock

Ran back to WrassleGaf and what did he say?

Doesn't matter 'cause he'll change his mind anyway

Let's rock

Everybody let's rock

ViewtifulJC is a crock

But we're dancing 'cause Cleveland rocks!

JC says Bean is totally lame

How does he not have BANNED over his name

JC has to say "aw shucks"

Bean Breath doesn't rock, no he totally sucks

I said a-Bean Breath, sucks, oh...

I don't know. I've been watching wrestling full-time again since February 2011 (after a four year hiatus), and every time Miz is on screen to do anything, I subconsciously reach for the remote.

His matches are kinda bland, but I'm not immediately wanting to change the channel when he comes on like I do with Swagger, Jinder Mahal, Khali, Ezekial Jackson, Vickie Guerrero, and a few others.

JC is right, that Rock segment was pretty bad. The concert was pretty good towards the middle, I won't deny that, but it quickly turned to shit with the song-along.

Also, that pic of Heenan is so sad.

JC is right, that Rock segment was pretty bad. The concert was pretty good towards the middle, I won't deny that, but it quickly turned to shit with the song-along.

Also, that pic of Heenan is so sad.

Professor Beef, doesn't like karaoke

When The Rock started up, he said "Oh god, this is hokey!"

Thought to himself, they've scraped the bottom of the jar

He would know, he's got a Digimon avatar

HEY!

Let's rock

Everybody let's rock

Beef is so easy to mock

But we're dancing 'cause Cleveland rocks!

Especially you G-Fex

The best part is that he points out the irony of the Rock spending 15 minutes making gay jokes at Cena, and then singing a Queen song immediately afterword. Amazing.

Did you catch this at the time, WrassleGAF?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlA_T6aBRVs#t=1m50s

He's pretty awful dude. Especially recently.

So to show how awful Miz is, you link a clip of Punk screwing up? Alrighty, then...

I'm in agreement with Bobo re: The Miz.

There was something screwy happening with Nielsen ratings on Monday, TV by the numbers had something on it so I wouldn't read to heavily into it. Well I wouldn't read into ratings much ever, but this week especially.

So to show how awful Miz is, you link a clip of Punk screwing up? Alrighty, then...

I'm in agreement with Bobo re: The Miz.

Punk made the Miz slow to a snail's pace before making contact? Ooooookay then

The best part is that he points out the irony of the Rock spending 15 minutes making gay jokes at Cena, and then singing a Queen song immediately afterword. Amazing.

Did you catch this at the time, WrassleGAF?

To DyslexicAlucard, The Rock's a hypocrite goon

After he gay bashed Cena, he sang a Queen tune

If Rock is such a homophobe, then answer me this one

Why was he in The Corporation with Pat Patterson?

Hey

Let's Rock

Everybody let's Rock

Hating on Dwayne? What a shock

But we're dancing 'cause Cleveland Rocks

There was something screwy happening with Nielsen ratings on Monday, TV by the numbers had something on it so I wouldn't read to heavily into it. Well I wouldn't read into ratings much ever, but this week especially.

Too bad that WWE, and Vince specifically, don't get this. At least, not hour to hour. Quarterly (see: quarter year) trends, maybe, but micromanaging ratings is pretty fucking stupid.

WWE/F used to know that you should just work to put out the best, most compelling program you can--and over time you'll be rewarded with more ratings naturally. Nowadays, if someone loses viewers they immediately panic and shove him off TV ASAP. It's very short-sighted and has (predictably) caused them to bleed viewers for more than half a decade.

But maybe this is a good thing, and eventually the WWE will be forced to sink or swim, instead of just floating there like a turd in a bowl.

Sucks about Heenan. He tried a risky cosmetic surgery a few years ago to restore his ability to talk.

It failed and he ended up looking like he does now. Wish he wouldn't have tried that jaw surgery.

Punk made the Miz slow to a snail's pace before making contact? Ooooookay then

Care to explain how Miz fucking up one of his signature moves and delivering one of the weakest clotheslines I've ever seen is Punk "screwing up"?

Punk was supposed to put his foot up to counter Miz's clothesline, but he never did. This is why Miz slowed down--he was anticipating a boot to the face. Why the fuck else would he slow down for no damn reason? In fact, I'm fairly certain they just redid the spot shortly afterword, with this exact result.

I'm not even saying Miz hasn't had more than his fair share of screw-ups lately. It's just funny that you chose one of the few times it wasn't his fault.

Hey

Let's Rock

Everybody let's Rock

This is the best trend I've seen on WrassleGAF in a while.

Hey

Let's Rock

Everybody let's Rock

You should keep this up. It works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom