• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fex likes the rock? Since when?

When G-Fex called white skin, "normal", as he went down the list

We all thought, "yep, this guy is racist."

G-Fex hatched a plan and was sure it was fool proof

"I'll say I like The Rock, they'll never know the truth"

Hey

Let's rock

Everybody let's rock

G-Fex don't want black sheep in his flock

but we're dancing 'cause Cleveland rocks!

DMczaf

ViewtifulJC is not a fan of The Rock

He watched his concert and got soft in the cock

Ran back to WrassleGaf and what did he say?

Doesn't matter 'cause he'll change his mind anyway

Let's rock

Everybody let's rock

ViewtifulJC is a crock

But we're dancing 'cause Cleveland rocks!

Professor Beef, doesn't like karaoke

When The Rock started up, he said "Oh god, this is hokey!"

Thought to himself, they've scraped the bottom of the jar

He would know, he's got a Digimon avatar

HEY!

Let's rock

Everybody let's rock

Beef is so easy to mock

To DyslexicAlucard, The Rock's a hypocrite goon

After he gay bashed Cena, he sang a Queen tune

If Rock is such a homophobe, then answer me this one

Why was he in The Corporation with Pat Patterson?

Hey

Let's Rock

Everybody let's Rock

Hating on Dwayne? What a shock

But we're dancing 'cause Cleveland Rocks

When G-Fex called white skin, "normal", as he went down the list

We all thought, "yep, this guy is racist."

G-Fex hatched a plan and was sure it was fool proof

"I'll say I like The Rock, they'll never know the truth"

Hey

Let's rock

Everybody let's rock

G-Fex don't want black sheep in his flock

but we're dancing 'cause Cleveland rocks!

iGcs6buqOz7je.gif

RBH

Professor Beef, doesn't like karaoke

When The Rock started up, he said "Oh god, this is hokey!"

Thought to himself, they've scraped the bottom of the jar

He would know, he's got a Digimon avatar

HEY!

Let's rock

Everybody let's rock

Beef is so easy to mock

:lol :lol

Punk was supposed to put his foot up to counter Miz's clothesline, but he never did. This is why Miz slowed down--he was anticipating a boot to the face. Why the fuck else would he slow down for no damn reason? In fact, I'm fairly certain they just redid the spot shortly afterword, with this exact result.

I'm not even saying Miz hasn't had more than his fair share of screw-ups lately. It's just funny that you chose one of the few times it wasn't his fault.

To further my point, I have video evidence! He was supposed to pick Miz up for a GTS.

CM Punk miscues

One more... for the bad guy.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
After dm got banned, beans has gone full heel. Someone tapped basic thuganomics and ruthless agression and it wasnt cena....

RBH

--WWE recently signed college wrestler Derek Foore, who we have wrote about in the past and who resembles a young Kurt Angle. Foore has a good athletic physique and was scouted by Gerald Brisco at last year's NAIA Championships. Foore is moving from Ohio to Florida this coming week to begin work at WWE developmental.
foore49web1.jpg

FOORE_E.jpg

339875020_6dc8dad9ed.jpg

To further my point, I have video evidence! He was supposed to pick Miz up for a GTS.

CM Punk miscues

One more... for the bad guy.
I'll give that to you (because I'm a good guy) but Miz still made it look like shit by slowing down so early. He didn't do that on the repeat attempt by god!

WrassleGAF is falling apart. This lackluster WM has people going nuts.
Just wait until Kane interferes and screw the Rock in the main event.

This dude looks like he sucks.

So did Angle before he joined WWE.

They need to have a 4-way match between Rick Steiner, Kurt Angle, Jack Swagger, and this guy, and the winner keeps his job, but still has to eschew the "amateur/pro wrestler" gimmick. Fuck that gimmick; it's lazy as hell and played out anyway.

The new hot shit is MMA/Pro wrestler. Shamrock and Dan Severn were only the forerunners, like Rick Steiner was for ProAms...

SoulPlaya

more money than God
So did Angle before he joined WWE.

They need to have a 4-way match between Rick Steiner, Kurt Angle, Jack Swagger, and this guy, and the winner keeps his job, but still has to eschew the "amateur/pro wrestler" gimmick. Fuck that gimmick, it's lazy as hell.

The new hot shit is MMA/Pro wrestler. Shamrock and Dan Severn were only the forerunners...
I think you missed his joke, lol.

*strums*

Guys, I don't think you're fully appreciating how good the Cena Rap/ Rock Concert Raw was.

*strums*

We got to see the Doctor of Thuganomics and The Great One lyrically battle it out.

*sips water*

We've had a lot of fun these last few hours (after Midnight est.), I hope I've shed some light and made you guy's appreciate The Rock Dwayne The Rock Johnson's work because, let's face it, he's not around much anymore. We have to savor these moments while we can; not be so bitter.

*strums*

It's going to be a great Wrestlemania, regardless of the order of the card. Now let's bring this home before the snitches wake up.

Midnight WrassleGaf was cut short before it's time

The Mystery Snitch got away with his crime

Snitches and moaners drove by and laid out the rules

Too bad I'm always one step ahead of those fools

HEY!

Let's rock

Everybody let's rock

Got more heat in this thread than X-Pac

Kaladin

*strums*

Guys, I don't think you're fully appreciating how good the Cena Rap/ Rock Concert Raw was.

*strums*

We got to see the Doctor of Thuganomics and The Great One lyrically battle it out.

*sips water*

We've had a lot of fun these last few hours (after Midnight est.), I hope I've shed some light and made you guy's appreciate The Rock Dwayne The Rock Johnson's work because, let's face it, he's not around much anymore. We have to savor these moments while we can; not be so bitter.

*strums*

It's going to be a great Wrestlemania, regardless of the order of the card. Now let's bring this home before the snitches wake up.

HEY!

Let's rock

Everybody let's rock

You just got on your bicycle and peddled down Jabroni Blvd and onto my fave five.

Parallax

HEY!

Let's rock

Everybody let's rock

I was on the fence about this shit before, but god damn if that isn't amazing

Parallax

Don't you get it, man? Don't you see what's happening around you? DJSandman's fave five is a SHAM. He's been handing those remarks all year like they're CANDY. It's more like a fave 500, really.
And I still havent made the list and there isnt 500 posters in wrasslgaf. How sad is that?

mooooose

That dude Foore looks awesome. Amateur wrestlers turned pro wrestlers usually end up doing well and Jerry Brisco has a great talent record (Lesnar, anyone?). Good looks, it can be hard to pick up people in college because everyone wants to do MMA.

That dude Foore looks awesome. Amateur wrestlers turned pro wrestlers usually end up doing well and Jerry Brisco has a great talent record (Lesnar, anyone?). Good looks, it can be hard to pick up people in college because everyone wants to do MMA.

He's just gonna leave for MMA anyway once he realizes he made a huge mistake. Especially if he becomes a big enough "superstar" and Dana can market another "OUTSIDER PRO WRASSLER IN MAH UFC?!?!"

But will be embarrass himself in front of the Minnesota Vikings and then migrate to Japan first?

Nah, this guy will remember his Version 1 code of conduct: Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence. Amateur Wrassler Guy Version 4 has a "Learn From Mistakes" chip installed. No goofing off in the NFL, drunk driving, or lisp developing for this one.

Amateur Wrasslin Guy 4: Redemption

EDIT: Oh and he isn't black like Amateur Wrasslin Guy Ver. MissingNo so that's an automatic plus for him in Vince's eyes. His "mother" won't be intervening, and his hair won't turn gold. No glitches. Meltzer is reporting they think they've perfected it this time.

Version 4? So before, you've got...
1) Insane baldy who by all counts wants to kill himself in TNA
2) Mr. has-colon-from-the-seventh-circle-of-hell
3) eternal mid-carder with sentient hair

That's a lot of mistakes to learn from.

Edit: Shit, I saw your edit just now and thought you were talking about Lashley until the momma comment. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom