• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: Shit, I saw your edit just now and thought you were talking about Lashley until the momma comment. :lol

I actually just remembered Lashely. He's Amateur Wrassler Guy Ver. 2: Black Edition. That model had more than a few deficiencies including a faulty Charisma Chip™, and the tone of his Voice Chip™ was all wrong.

Those faults will be remedied as well. This time...THEY'RE SERIOUS.

PS: It's hard keeping track of all these discontinued models so excuse me if I've forgotten your personal favorite, Amateur Wrasslin Guy fans.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Nah, this guy will remember his Version 1 code of conduct: Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence. Amateur Wrassler Guy Version 4 has a "Learn From Mistakes" chip installed. No goofing off in the NFL, drunk driving, or lisp developing for this one.

Amateur Wrasslin Guy 4: Redemption

EDIT: Oh and he isn't black like Amateur Wrasslin Guy Ver. MissingNo so that's an automatic plus for him in Vince's eyes. His "mother" won't be intervening, and his hair won't turn gold. No glitches. Meltzer is reporting they think they've perfected it this time.

this thread is striking gold like crazy tonight

Nah, this guy will remember his Version 1 code of conduct: Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence. Amateur Wrassler Guy Version 4 has a "Learn From Mistakes" chip installed. No goofing off in the NFL, drunk driving, or lisp developing for this one.

Amateur Wrasslin Guy 4: Redemption

EDIT: Oh and he isn't black like Amateur Wrasslin Guy Ver. MissingNo so that's an automatic plus for him in Vince's eyes. His "mother" won't be intervening, and his hair won't turn gold. No glitches. Meltzer is reporting they think they've perfected it this time.

What about the Amateur Wrestling Guy who had the Copycat Chip installed? I remember he gained sentience malfunctioned and injured Lillian, but his career recovered!

What about the Amateur Wrestling Guy who had the Copycat Chip installed? I remember he gained sentience malfunctioned and injured Lillian, but his career recovered!

That was Amateur Wrasslin Guy Ver. MissingNo: White Edition. As you said, he had a prototype Copycat Chip™ that was since perfected in the Jay Lethal Bot Ver. 2.0: Wheelchair Flair Edition before being taken off of shelves because of manufacturing issues.

Gotdamn this is getting confusing. Editing the "Amateur Wrasslin Guy Wiki" right now to keep track of things, brb.

Scott Fucking Steiner

The Amateur Wrasslin Guy Genetic Freak Edition is still available in India. They had to take it off of US store shelves because of the innovative Free Speech Chip™ going haywire and developing its own potentially vulgar language.

I wake up every morning, and it's the same
Midnight WrassleGAF has gone insane,
bean breath's a'rhyming and think's he's Dwayne,
but, just like Cena, his lyrical flow is lame,
Hey!
Let's Rock
Everybody, let's Rock
bean breath is out to shock,
but we're dancing 'cause Cleveland Rocks!

WWE signed a guy named Dereck Foore,
who's stock in trade is hugging guys on the floor,
with a crazy stare, just like Kurt and Benoit
in Vince's Universe, he's sure to go far,
Hey!
Let's Rock
Everybody, let's Rock
this guy will surely be a flop,

In Dragon Gate news, Chuck's teaming with Gargano
while Rich Swann faces Masato Yoshino,
dissension in Ronin, but they aren't splitting this time,
and on March 30th the iPPV is just $1.99
Hey!
Let's Rock
Everybody, let's Rock
Dragon Gate's the best on the block,

Kaladin

Hey!
Let's Rock
Everybody, let's Rock

Hey!
Let's Rock
Everybody, let's Rock

Hey!
Let's Rock
Everybody, let's Rock

Bootaaay, you're always in my fave five.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
and now bootay is getting in on the action. i should just start responding like jr from now on.

Just when I think it can't get any better than the Amateur Wrestling Guy collection, Bootaay steps in with a #GAMECHANGER.

I'm nearly choking on my midnight snack here.
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Hey!
Let's Rock
Everybody, let's Rock

Hey!
Let's Rock
Everybody, let's Rock

Hey!
Let's Rock
Everybody, let's Rock
GOOD GAWD

GOOD GAWD

WILL SOMEBODY STOP THE DAMN MATCH

ENOUGH'S ENOUGH

Just when I think it can't get any better than the Amateur Wrestling Guy collection

If you're a fan of THOSE, wait till you see what Mattel has in store for the new line coming this summer.

WWE 2012: Just Some Random Guys Collection.

Top projected sellers:

1. Just Some Random Bipolar Marine Guy
2. Just Some Random Orange Guy
3. Just Some Random Ethnic Minority Stereotype Guy (multiple color variants)

And my sources tell me there's a Supernatural Wrasslin Guy Collection out this Fall. Pre-order that line, SoulPlaya. You won't regret it!

If you're a fan of THOSE, wait till you see what Mattel has in store for the new line coming this summer.

WWE 2012: Just Some Random Guys Collection.

Top projected sellers:

1. Just Some Random Bipolar Marine Guy
2. Just Some Random Orange Guy
3. Just Some Random Ethnic Minority Stereotype Guy (multiple color variants)

And my sources tell me there's a Supernatural Wrasslin Guy Collection out this Fall. Pre-order that line, SoulPlaya. You won't regret it!
Sam and Dean to guest host Raw? *MARKS OUT*

Edit: I just thought of a joke related to that #1 seller, and now I'm going to hell. Wish me luck.

I'm still waiting for my Teddy Long figure to come in. I pre-ordered the one with the built-in Thuggin' and Buggin' chip, too. :(

You were supposed to switch your pre-order to the updated release. It only comes in sets of 2 now. It's called the General Manager Guy: Tag Team Teddy Edition.

I thought you were keeping up with this stuff, man. What kind of fan are you?

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
You were supposed to switch your pre-order to the updated release. It only comes in sets of 2 now. It's called the General Manager Guy: Tag Team Teddy Edition.

I thought you were keeping up with this stuff, man. What kind of fan are you?
Now hold on a minute playa.

What about the rumoured General Manager Guy: Vintage Referee Edition? Is it coming out?

jmdajr

So I'm over half way done with History of the Undertaker. Get to match in Wrestlemania 17 and mother f in' Rolling' is gone. :( What is this !

Keep rollin' rollin' rollin' rollin

edit: hey...this isn't sing a long with the Rock... what's going on here!

jmdajr

Steve Austin-My thoughts on that are, you earn what you get in this business. Rock has earned the ability to come and go as he wants, because the business still needs him, it can still use him, and it can elevate the profile with having such a mainstream guy there. I don't know about the promos between John (Cena) and Rock. I think some of them have gotten kind of personal, you wonder how much of it's work and how much of it's a shoot. At the end of the day, it's a worked business. Again, I think it's a good thing for Rock to be involved with this. He's earned his right to come and go and do whatever he wants.

That Austin ..such a mark!

Aiii

So not worth it
So if Rock deserves to be in the main event based on the hours he puts in....

How must Mark Henry feel today? Being a 12th wheel on a mid-card tag-team match on WM?

Dude must be the longest working active member, dudes clocked more hours then anyone on that roster. If that's the sole criterium of deserving the main event of WM, it should be going to him.

Not that I agree with the hate on The Rock, he and Cena should have their match and should go last, you can't follow those two. The crowd will be dead-tired of responding and it would hurt your match. I'm looking forward to Rock vs. Cena, but hell, lets stop justifying The Rock's spot. He got the spot because it means extra dollars for Vinnie Mac, whatever his personal reasons for returning are, the main event is his because of how big he used to be and what that means for the buyrate of the PPV.

Sanjuro

How must Mark Henry feel today? Being a 12th wheel on a mid-card tag-team match on WM?

Dude must be the longest working active member, dudes clocked more hours then anyone on that roster. If that's the sole criterium of deserving the main event of WM, it should be going to him.

Not that I agree with the hate on The Rock, he and Cena should have their match and should go last, you can't follow those two. The crowd will be dead-tired of responding and it would hurt your match. I'm looking forward to Rock vs. Cena, but hell, lets stop justifying The Rock's spot. He got the spot because it means extra dollars for Vinnie Mac, whatever his personal reasons for returning are, the main event is his because of how big he used to be and what that means for the buyrate of the PPV.

You want Mark Henry in a Wrestlemania main event?

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
Ugh-650x369.jpg

Is this funny to you? And not in the "haha its a terrible photoshop job", I mean in the intended "hahaha Rock you're right its totally like Vanilla Ice had gay sex with a Teletubby that's hysterical" way.

If you said yes, are you older then the age of eight years old? Honest questions, Wrasslin-GAF

wait are you taking these promo's seriously?? We all know rock is gonna "pass" the torch to cena or whatever just like hogan did to Rock.

i kinda cant unsee how that works...though...it does look like vanilla ice put on a purple shirt.

Striker

Works injured because he doesn't want to lose his spot. Injures himself further while wrestling. Takes time off, loses his spot.

Orton got hurt (twice!), took about a month off give or take, will be back into the ME after WM. It's business. A crappy situation, but that's what it is.

bart jr

Neo Member
You want Mark Henry in a Wrestlemania main event?

If he was still in his monster heel role and convincingly beating opponents like he did Randy Orton, then I wouldn't mind at all. I really enjoyed everything he was doing leading up to, and shortly after winning the title.

I still hate that they made him look cowardly against Big Show. It couldn't have just been two big dudes wanting to beat the shit out of each other?

Izick

Not in the state of Oklahoma. Pro wrestling falls under this. It sucks.

That's so stupid.

There's a difference between a violent, athletic competition, and a completely scripted, choreographed, controlled drama that involves athletics and fake violence, done by professionals.

That's so stupid.

There's a difference between a violent, athletic competition, and a completely scripted, choreographed, controlled drama that involves athletics and fake violence, done by professionals.

Yeah, professionals can be a loose term when it comes to local pro wrestling. It's nice to require some blood testing and make sure people are at least getting an annual physical but beyond that it's pointless.

Izick

Yeah, professionals can be a loose term when it comes to local pro wrestling. It's nice to require some blood testing and make sure people are at least getting an annual physical but beyond that it's pointless.

I was talking more along the lines of the WWE, but I guess the same could be said for local pro wrestling to a much smaller extent. The key is that it's still scripted and choreographed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom