• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
The sight of masked Kane on the bike is too much, I miss being able to ride it in the older and actually good Smackdown games
ShowImage.aspx

bart jr

Neo Member
Do you guys remember being in elementary school and ordering books from the Scholastic Book Club? Well I was searching through some boxes the other day and discovered this:

nnOMi.jpg

It was released in 1991, so I was six or 7 when I got this. It's a hardcover book, and in damn near perfect condition. How it has lasted so long is beyond me, considering I was terrible with my belongings as a kid. I didn't even do any of the puzzles in the book.

Here's the back cover:

cisqX.jpg

I took a few other pictures that I can post if anyone is interested in checking it out? I just don't want to piss off everyone with an image dump

Cagey

Banned
You sir have just made my list. I don't know where or when but your going to be feeling the wrath of Cleveland sometime in the near future!

I went to Cleveland once, for the Giants/Browns MNF game back in 2008.

The city felt empty. Not depressing in the way that Camden, NJ is depressing, but depressing in that I was wondering where everyone went.

But at least most of the football fans were relatively nice. I got a lot less grief and heckling than I expected.

I went to Cleveland once, for the Giants/Browns MNF game back in 2008.

The city felt empty. Not depressing in the way that Camden, NJ is depressing, but depressing in that I was wondering where everyone went.

But at least most of the football fans were relatively nice. I got a lot less grief and heckling than I expected.

After 5 downtown dies unless their is a game or big event. Everyone lives or hangs out in the areas surrounding downtown.

If your not a Steelers fan then Browns fans are cool, but I even feel bad sometimes for how we treat them.

I wake up every morning, and it's the same
Midnight WrassleGAF has gone insane,
bean breath's a'rhyming and think's he's Dwayne,
but, just like Cena, his lyrical flow is lame,
Hey!
Let's Rock
Everybody, let's Rock
bean breath is out to shock,
but we're dancing 'cause Cleveland Rocks!

WWE signed a guy named Dereck Foore,
who's stock in trade is hugging guys on the floor,
with a crazy stare, just like Kurt and Benoit
in Vince's Universe, he's sure to go far,
Hey!
Let's Rock
Everybody, let's Rock
this guy will surely be a flop,

In Dragon Gate news, Chuck's teaming with Gargano
while Rich Swann faces Masato Yoshino,
dissension in Ronin, but they aren't splitting this time,
and on March 30th the iPPV is just $1.99
Hey!
Let's Rock
Everybody, let's Rock
Dragon Gate's the best on the block,

Bootaaay getting the rub off me, who'd have thought?

Better step it up or it'll all be naught

Barrett, Regal, Ryan, and don't forget Drew

Damn, if I was British I'd hate The 'E too

HEY!

Let's Rock

Everybody let's Rock

Now I know why Bootaaay's distraught

But we're dancing 'cause Cleveland Rocks!

Izick

NoRéN;36059813 said:
A great match made better by JR's commentary.

I can't remember who it was but whoever suggested that JR only do commentary for WM, I'm starting to agree. It would give more reason to look forward to WM.

I agree. JR's commentary was always special, and I think having it exclusive to Wrestemania gives it that extra oomph of "this is as big as it gets," and it would definitely at least double the excitement and interest in all the matches.

Aiii

So not worth it
I agree. JR's commentary was always special, and I think having it exclusive to Wrestemania gives it that extra oomph of "this is as big as it gets," and it would definitely at least double the excitement and interest in all the matches.

And have The Finkmeister do the ring announcing as well.

But hey this is WWE, so might as well forget it now.

I remember back in late 90's and around 2000 me and my brother use to go play laser tag in this arena up the road.

They had fog machines and crazy black lights so you could see the laser when you fired it it was rad.

But the guy there use to just blast old WWF entrance music during matches. so the rocks theme, Y2J's theme with the countdown, Undertakers late 90's theme will always remind me of running around in the dark with shooting lasers.

When no one else was around they should just turn the lights off completely so a few people can just aimlessly run around in complete darkness trying to shoot each other.

It was great.

Now kids play COD and listen to dubstep. :(

Mr. Sam

And have The Finkmeister do the ring announcing as well.

But hey this is WWE, so might as well forget it now.

Remember when Finkel came back to announce Punk's entrance, hesitated a moment because had a lump in his throat (MSG was giving him a standing ovation) and Cole, Lawler and Booker T started laughing and making fun of him? I've rarely been more pissed off.

Remember when Finkel came back to announce Punk's entrance, hesitated a moment because had a lump in his throat (MSG was giving him a standing ovation) and Cole, Lawler and Booker T started laughing and making fun of him? I've rarely been more pissed off.

Yeah that was pretty disgusting. I don't think he was hesitant because he got stage fright, he was just emotional. And they shat all over him. I was legit pissed.

Is it good or bad that the WWE puts people out to pasture maybe even before their time is up.

Bootaaay getting the rub off me, who'd have thought?

Better step it up or it'll all be naught

Barrett, Regal, Ryan, and don't forget Drew

Damn, if I was British I'd hate The 'E too

HEY!

Let's Rock

Everybody let's Rock

Now I know why Bootaaay's distraught

But we're dancing 'cause Cleveland Rocks!

A good point bean breath, and one well made,
the British Isles have been disrespected in recent days,
but there's a few notable guys you left off your list,
namely, Davey Boy Smith and the Dynamite Kid,
Hey!
Let's Rock!
Everybody, let's Rock!
Britain has the best wrestling stock,

Why are we singing about Cleveland anyways?
That depressing city has seen better days,
and all wrestlers from Cleveland are the drizzling shits,
guys like M-Dogg 20, Michael Tarver & The Miz,
Hey!
Let's Rock!
Everybody, let's Rock!
Cleveland sucks, it's no shock,
but we're dancing 'cause WrassleGAF Rocks!

OK, this gimmick is really starting to wear thin,
like Funkasaurus it needs dumping in a trash bin,
but I'll keep on singing because this is the last verse,
and, until Heavy shows up, this thread can't get any worse,
Hey!
Let's Rock!
Everybody, let's Rock!
WrestleMania hype running amok,
and we're dancing 'cause WrassleGAF Rocks!

NoRéN

Yeah, that was really stupid of them. Lawler of the three should have known better.

Scott Hall was released from WWE-sponsored rehab on March 6, which he completely fully with no issues. He often quits or gets thrown out of rehab, so completing the program is seen as a huge step for him. Hall, 53, is said to be doing very well at the moment. He recently visited the Team Vision Dojo in Orlando, FL with his son Cody Hall, who is training to become a pro wrestler. Scott and Cody became estranged shortly after last October's ESPN's E:60 piece aired, but they have reunited again for the time being.

Jamie OD

Do you guys remember being in elementary school and ordering books from the Scholastic Book Club? Well I was searching through some boxes the other day and discovered this:

nnOMi.jpg

It was released in 1991, so I was six or 7 when I got this. It's a hardcover book, and in damn near perfect condition. How it has lasted so long is beyond me, considering I was terrible with my belongings as a kid. I didn't even do any of the puzzles in the book.

Here's the back cover:

cisqX.jpg

I took a few other pictures that I can post if anyone is interested in checking it out? I just don't want to piss off everyone with an image dump

I had this too! Found it at second hand sale that took place in a nearby school when I was a kid. Got that and an annual for the WCW comic book. They were some of my most treasured wrestling merchandise growing up.

Is that so? Well I say that on April 21st we settle this in Miami.

Its on! The war to settle the score. A steel cage 60 minute iron man exploding ring ladder match! Two Wrassle GAF members enter, one leaves. Live from Miami April 21st on IPPV.

Anyone listen to The Art of Wrestling today? Apparently Colt Cabana and CHIKARA are holding a contest to fly a person to Philly for the IPPV in June all expenses paid. Colt said they want to give back to the fans which is awesome because alot of companies see all fans as dumb marks. Its nice that no matter how much you mark out for something their is a company and a wrestler who won't make you feel dumb for it. Go Colt Cabana and go CHIKARA.

somedevil

Here is some Summerslam News:

WWE officials are hoping that Wade Barrett will be back in action by July so they can feature him prominently at SummerSlam.

Before Barrett went down with an injury, he was scheduled to win Money in the Bank at WrestleMania 28 and challenge CM Punk for the WWE Title.

The Money in the Bank match may be moved to SummerSlam this year just so Barrett can win it and begin the push, feuding with CM Punk for the WWE Title going into the fall.

Also in Wrestlemania news Torrie Wilson and her boyfriend, New York Yankees star Alex Rodriguez are scheduled to attend WrestleMania.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom