• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm only just getting to Impact from last week, and Austin Aries' promo about wasting the AA/Ion match on free TV instead of the PPV was so good.

I really wish it would, womens should just be like ...part of promos or something.

or just turn them into Nitro Raw girls
Nitro girls were a waste of space on TV. Why were they around in the first place?

No wonder WCW lost money. You got the Nitro Girls and Michael Buffer sucking millions of your pocket.

My favorite wrestlemania moment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUw3xg7IbAs

many manly nostalgic tears of joy were spend at that moment.

I forgot how insanely hot that crowd was. I still don't understand it. You can't help but get secondhand hype just because of the crowd, but I'll NEVER understand Hogan love on that level.

Also, JR absolutely brought it on that Rock kick out. "HE BEAT ANDRE THE GIANT WITH THAT MOVE!!! THE LEG IS HOOKED!! OH MAH GOD!!!!"

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Or your ratings punch has been below average for a while and consistently overshadowed by the return of other WrassleGAFers.
Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow Plywood Woodrow

IT DOESN'T MATTER

Man the Diva's division sucks
Gtfo.
It should be done away with.
Like Kane.

G-Fex

Yup I knew it, Plywood's a fucking Alicia Fox fan. Or maybe he supports the diva with the gastral problems.

Sell out

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
  • Beth should be feuding with Natalya.
  • Alicia Botch needs to be fired.
  • AJ should actually have some matches and they should say Dabry taught her a new maneuver, have her become the female submission expert and also play up her flexibility.
  • Aksana should be using Teddy to manipulate what matches occur that night.
  • Bellas should be mischievous and ruin other divas matches.
  • Eve should remain heel, end this Ryder feud however.
  • Kelleroni needs to become the Jack Swagger of the division.
  • Kaitlyn should spear people.
  • Layla should come back and cut a promo on how she is going to prove that she was the heavy lifter of the LayCool duo and from now on she is going solo.
    Later on teams up anyway with Eve to form Eva.
  • Maxine should be bumped to actual TV.
  • Rosa jobs.
  • Tamina... I don't know I'll think of something.

Kharma is not on the list cause she's not listed on wwe.com.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Time for the only man to have more followers than the ImpactCrow on twitter.............

Jo Parks!

G-Fex

• AJ should actually have some matches and they should say Dabry taught her a new maneuver, have her become the female submission expert and also play up her flexibility.
  • Layla should come back and cut a promo on how she is going to prove that she was the heavy lifter of the LayCool duo and from now on she is going solo.
  • Rosa jobs.

Look at this guy...you seeing this guys?

He cares about the diva division soooo much he gots a plan outlined.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Like Kane.
Motherfucker!
Picture+14.png

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Look at this guy...you seeing this guys?

He cares about the diva division soooo much he gots a plan outlined.
It takes about five seconds to actually figure out how to utilize the full roster of sports entertainment independent contractors that the WWE currently has under contract.

My fantasy booking was basically to show that the divas roster is not lacking it simply needs to be utilized.
Motherfucker!
Picture+14.png
A relic of an era that is going to pass without him even in the match.

G-Fex

It takes about five seconds to actually figure out how to utilize the full roster of sports entertainment independent contractors that the WWE currently has under contract.

My fantasy booking was basically to show that the divas roster is not lacking it simply needs to be utilized.

A relic of an era that is going to pass without him even in the match.

or we could scrap the division and replace it with the cruiserweight division? Which can be super entertaining maybe?

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Ok my plan. Beth and Natalya are rivals and they like hate each other. And like Eve like is a crazy stalker and she's stalking Kane and stuff. That stupid Snuka girl can like have this thing where she's fighting against AJ cause she think she's better than AJ and D-Bry and then she gets beaten up by D-Bry (PG era doesn't exist in my scenario)

or we could scrap the division and replace it with the cruiserweight division? Which can be super entertaining maybe?

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Ok my plan. Beth and Natalya are rivals and they like hate each other. And like Eve like is a crazy stalker and she's stalking Kane and stuff. That stupid Snuka girl can like have this thing where she's fighting against AJ cause she think she's better than AJ and D-Bry and then she gets beaten up by D-Bry (PG era doesn't exist in my scenario)
They could have done this if PG didn't exist:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TPtM5nvNtc

How about a Triple Threat Buried Alive match at the next Wrestlemania?

zD8zI.gif
Taker vs Kane vs Paul Bearer? Book it!

• Rosa jobs.

That is a nice layout. You should make a wrestling card.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Gail Kim's theme is easily the 3rd best theme in rasslin. It just sounds evil.

G-Fex

I cant...I cant do it, I cant watch Extra... even for Beth.

I fucking hate celebrity news especially this garbage

Estudio Dos it is

• Rosa jobs.

wGAfH.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom