• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izick

lQytMl.jpg

Eh....Maria Kanellis is hotter.

GGsJj.gif

Just watching SHIMMER Volume 42 and thought this Top Rope Corkscrew Stunner by Athena was pretty cool;

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/Bootaaay/Gifs/AthenaTopRopeStunner.gif[IMG]

That is all.[/QUOTE]

It's a shame you don't see many flash bulbs rapid firing during high spots in WWE anymore.

OK, Kana vs Sara Del Ray was pretty awesome;

ic1MEbFHCSYUo.gif

Between Kana/Del Rey, Madison Eagles defending the SHIMMER belt against Hiroyo Matsumoto and the tag title match with Hamada & Kurihara defending against The Knight Dynasty, Volume 42 was a really good show, especially at the top end of the card, but with 12 matches and 3 solid hours of wrestling it's pretty tiring watching a SHIMMER show.

Just bought the latest two CHIKARA shows as MP4's from SmartMarkVideo, and I'm glad the WrassleGAF viewing party isn't until Saturday, as SMV's download speed is so damn slow - currently getting 80kbps :/

Kaladin

OK, Kana vs Sara Del Ray was pretty awesome;

ic1MEbFHCSYUo.gif

Between Kana/Del Rey, Madison Eagles defending the SHIMMER belt against Hiroyo Matsumoto and the tag title match with Hamada & Kurihara defending against The Knight Dynasty, Volume 42 was a really good show, especially at the top end of the card, but with 12 matches and 3 solid hours of wrestling it's pretty tiring watching a SHIMMER show.

Just bought the latest two CHIKARA shows as MP4's from SmartMarkVideo, and I'm glad the WrassleGAF viewing party isn't until Saturday, as SMV's download speed is so damn slow - currently getting 80kbps :/

There is nothing Sara Del Ray does that isn't awesome.

Just watching SHIMMER Volume 42 and thought this Top Rope Corkscrew Stunner by Athena was pretty cool;

AthenaTopRopeStunner.gif

That is all.

I think she calls that move "The O-Face." I've seen her do it a few times. That one was actually not as good as some of the others, as her opponent got off-balance and fell forward, instead of selling it like a proper stunner/diamond dust.

I've seen her live a few times for Anarchy Pro in Austin. She hits girls really hard. Sometimes I wonder whether she's really good, or just the female Low Ki.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
If he was still in his monster heel role and convincingly beating opponents like he did Randy Orton, then I wouldn't mind at all. I really enjoyed everything he was doing leading up to, and shortly after winning the title.

I still hate that they made him look cowardly against Big Show. It couldn't have just been two big dudes wanting to beat the shit out of each other?

Apparently Vince got really pissed off about henry getting injured and his way of punishing him was to turn him into a cowardly heel, feeding him to sheamus, etc.

The original plan was to have Mark play the monster heel champ all the way through to wrestlemania, with bryan cashing in to be the challenger at mania. But Vince decided to throw that out the window when henry got injured, even though he could have just given him a few weeks to a month off.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Apparently Vince got really pissed off about henry getting injured and his way of punishing him was to turn him into a cowardly heel, feeding him to sheamus, etc.

The original plan was to have Mark play the monster heel champ all the way through to wrestlemania, with bryan cashing in to be the challenger at mania. But Vince decided to throw that out the window when henry got injured, even though he could have just given him a few weeks to a month off.

Why would you get pissed at somebody for getting hurt? Fucking McMahon logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom