• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Jinder Mahal
Ricardo Rodriguez
Heath Slater
Camacho
Natalya
Tyson Kidd
Evan Bourne
The Rock

Ricardo will stay, I'd wager. He's been relatively high profile in the last few months as far as non-wrestling characters go. Heath is probably gone, Camacho is probably gone, Natalya is probably NOT gone, I think, if they want to have a divas division at all. (And I think they do, Divas would be useful for their new network.) the sad thing is, if they cut any of the Divas it'll probably be Kharma that goes.

Kidd is probably not gone, Bourne is out. I want to say that DiBiase and/or Alex Riley might be out. Khali and Jinder Mahal are probably both staying, unfortunately. Vince wants them on the roster because India, but he's not actually going to give either of them a push. They're just warm bodies at this point. Mahal is a jobber and Khali is there because they need to have someone huge they can trot out to the ring at any given moment. Mason Ryan is unfortunately likely to stay.

DMczaf

---WWE is coming back to Mexico in May but only for a couple of dates as they are scaling back right now just doing shows on 5/25 in Aguascalientes and 5/26 in Guadalajara. The lack of shows in Mexico City is interesting.

Well I'm ready for another botched Del Rio push.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Cena just FUed Lita, bah gawd

Live sex celebration is back?

Ricardo will stay, I'd wager. He's been relatively high profile in the last few months as far as non-wrestling characters go. Heath is probably gone, Camacho is probably gone, Natalya is probably NOT gone, I think, if they want to have a divas division at all. (And I think they do, Divas would be useful for their new network.) the sad thing is, if they cut any of the Divas it'll probably be Kharma that goes.

Kidd is probably not gone, Bourne is out. I want to say that DiBiase and/or Alex Riley might be out. Khali and Jinder Mahal are probably both staying, unfortunately. Vince wants them on the roster because India, but he's not actually going to give either of them a push. They're just warm bodies at this point. Mahal is a jobber and Khali is there because they need to have someone huge they can trot out to the ring at any given moment. Mason Ryan is unfortunately likely to stay.

I wasn't being completely serious when I made the list but you make some good points. Kidd will probably wallow in Superstars like always. If Ricardo stays I see a face run in the near future. Riley is probably safe since he gets a pretty good reaction from the crowd. If his name wasn't Ted Dibiase Jr., he'd probably get the boot.

cacophony

vx6BU.gif

does anyone know any matches where Austin does this?

I'm watching Smackdown.

Teddy Long is the shittiest GM ever. Has been for years. If he wins this match at Wrestlemania I will be furious.

UberTag

Daniel Bryan's charcter is amazing. I just hope AJ stays with him after wrestlemania.
I'd say that's a foregone conclusion. D-Brine is going to be champ until Mania.
The battered girlfriend storyline doesn't go full tilt until he blames her for him losing his belt. Whether that happens at Mania, Backlash or later.

somedevil

I'd say that's a foregone conclusion. D-Brine is going to be champ until Mania.
The battered girlfriend storyline doesn't go full tilt until he blames her for him losing his belt. Whether that happens at Mania, Backlash or later.

I know and Sheamus has to win because if he doesn't he become like Del Rio last year who should of won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom