• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chikarasaurus Rex: How to Hatch a Dinosaur free trip contest info

We're going to pick one winner, who lives in the United States, kinda on the young side but not so young they can't fly unsupervised, and we're going to bring them to see "Chikarasaurus Rex" on June 2nd. We'll buy your flight. We'll cover the hotel. We'll get you to the Trocadero to see us live. Colt might even buy you lunch (no promises!) You need some live pro-wrestling craziness in your life, and you've got no other way to get it? Then get to work. All entries must be posted to YouTube or in our inbox by April 30th.

I wish I'd never have gone to any wrestling so I could do this. If any of you win I'm going to be so jealous.

Jinder Mahal
Ricardo Rodriguez
Heath Slater
Camacho
Natalya
Tyson Kidd

Evan Bourne

Hey, fuck your hometown wrestlers to pal

EDIT:
What in god's beard is this Google Ad?

leaderpubblicita_728x90.jpg

LOL first thing that came to mind for me too.

Also, can someone explain to me why I can watch a bunch of guys talk about wrestling for over an hour and be totally entertained the entire time? I've been watching these Legends of Wrestling roundtables over the last couple of days and they're awesome.

Do you have a link to the "Celebrity Effect" one with Diamond Dallas Page? I watched part of it when it was posted here but it's since been taken down.

Morgadeth

I was just thinking about last Monday's raw and wonder why they didn't have Cena assault Dwayne back stage instead of having them cut those painful promos.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I was just thinking about last Monday's raw and wonder why they didn't have Cena assault Dwayne back stage instead of having them cut those painful promos.

Vince called a talent meeting and basically said that if anyone injured Cena before Mania, they would get shit canned.

Morgadeth

Dwayne doesn't want to take any pre-Wrasslemania bumps.

I'm not betting on him taking any real bumps at mania either, he probably has a movie to shoot the next day. I'm expecting an arm drag-fest, followed by an AA onto a pile of pillows - so The Rock doesn't get a boo boo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom