• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Entropia

No One Remembers
With his right arm blurred out. LOL.

I love Beth Phoenix. If I had the chance to be with her, I would try hard to make her very happy. I would really treat her right, and try my best to enjoy the things she enjoys. What I am saying is I would put in a real effort.

Oral copulation?

Izick

What happened to Beth's face.

smellin that fart

i was wondering this myself. the fuck?

iFjj4x3sLxRrl.gif

jmdajr

Because you all love this so much!

The Rock was recently asked on Twitter, by a fan, about wrestlers breaking kayfabe during promos, to which The Rock responded with:

"Breaking 'kayfabe' is easy, cheap and never entertaining. Boys who are desperate do it all the time."

Cena then chimed in by saying: "People should stick to the difficult stuff like mom jokes, sexuality, and making light of someones appearance."

The Rock then responded with: "The first sign of fear is when a man answers my raw aggression with a nervous smirk."

Cena then posted: "Second sign is when he can no longer speak in public without reading his words. Have a nice night @TheRock."

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Watching Smackdown!,
The Orton/Kane promo was pretty good. The lighting made Kane's outfit, especially with the mask, look pretty damn intimidating. Kane's also lost a good deal of weight.

evil ways

Because you all love this so much!
This is the greatest match build up in the history of this sport.

On one end you have The Rock recycling old skits and promos, and on the other you have bipolar Cena, who doesn't know if he should be serious, worried, grinning, or going back to thuganomics, using the same notes on wrist insult evey damn week.

It's like watching 2 fat guys struggle in a tar pit.

So Stacy Keibler's boyfriend was just arrested.
Between David Flair, Test, and this latest guy, has she ever had man that wasn't a total loser?

bart jr

Neo Member
Watching Smackdown!,
The Orton/Kane promo was pretty good. The lighting made Kane's outfit, especially with the mask, look pretty damn intimidating. Kane's also lost a good deal of weight.

Please let me know if you catch my light up 'HOLLA' sign in the crowd during the Jericho promo!

krae_man

- WWE Studios and Lionsgate are teaming to reboot the horror franchise “Leprechaun,” according to Variety.com. WWE and Lionsgate are sharing production costs and will work together to market this film, which is currently set for a 2013 release. At this time, there are no actors, writers or directors attached to the film. Could we see Hornswoggle as the new Leprechaun?!

I've just received a message from Heavy.

And I quote,

Heavy said:
Statement just in from Heavy:

"These weeks leading up to mania should have been a time for us all to celebrate together, not be vindictive and petty. Heavy feels sad and unappreciated. He feels as if all his time spent contributing to the thread and typing up lengthy opinions and analysis gets diminished and thrown to the side by snide and hurtful drive-by comments. They chipped away at him for months, piece by piece, breaking him down until he finally gave in to the hate.

Heavy was once a positive and happy fan that loved watching and discussing everything WWE, but is now a shell of his former self... a broken man that can barely mark out to anything these days. He misses Wrasslegaf dearly."

Heavy's return is set to eclipse DMczaf's Puff Daddy themed come back, Spindashing's subtle Jericho return, and Frankman's 6th unbanning this year. I'm hyped.

Izick

I've just received a message from Heavy.

And I quote,

Heavy's return is set to eclipse DMczaf's Puff Daddy themed come back, Spindashing's subtle Jericho return, and Frankman's 6th unbanning this year. I'm hyped.

I'm waiting for you to rip off your mask and reveal yourself to be Heavy all along.

Striker

Jericho in WCW reminds me of Dolph Ziggler right now. A company in the gutter (for creating new stars) but a non-main event guy like him still shines bright.

Brinbe

Jericho in WCW reminds me of Dolph Ziggler right now. A company in the gutter (for creating new stars) but a non-main event guy like him still shines bright.
Yep, that's why I'm confident he'll eventually get his chance. The talent is undeniable. Hopefully, something happens post-Mania and he gets put in a real good feud instead of simply being the go-to person to get other guys over.

RBH

--WWE Studios' newest film: A remake of Leprechaun. Really. They'll be teaming with Lionsgate again, who they worked with for both See No Evil and Condemned. Although there is a belief that See No Evil was the most successful of all the WWE Films, in fact, according to the latest company filing, both that film and Condemned lost millions ($2.9 million for See No Evil, $6.6 million for Condemned). By far the most successful WWE film was The Marine with John Cena, which made $14.6 million, which is $13.9 million more than second place made. Only three WWE films have not lost seven figures.

--As noted on the front page, they shot an angle on Extra yesterday with Maria Menounos, Kelly Kelly, Beth Phoenix and Eve. Apparently Eve and Beth are back on the same page after Monday. Anyway, it's a tag match for Mania now with Maria & Kelly vs. Beth & Eve. I wonder if the Divas not on the show are going to complain in the locker room about Maria taking one of their spots.

--WWE added R-Truth to Teddy Long's WrestleMania team.

---WWE is coming back to Mexico in May but only for a couple of dates as they are scaling back right now just doing shows on 5/25 in Aguascalientes and 5/26 in Guadalajara. The lack of shows in Mexico City is interesting.

--Lucha Libre USA released the following tour schedule:

March 23 Reno, NV- Reno Events Center
March 25 Stockton, CA- Stockton Arena
March 30 San Jose, CA- HP Pavilion
April 13 Los Angeles, CA – Walter Pyramid at Long Beach State
April 14 Fresno, CA- Selland Arena
April 20 Houston, TX- Verizon Wireless Theater
April 22 Dallas, TX- Mesquite Arena
April 29 Phoenix Arizona – Celebrity Theatre
May 11 San Antonio, TX - Alamodome
May 12 Austin, TX - Round Rock Express
http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-...hart-tribute-wwe-studios-latest-hit-tons-more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom