• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaladin

Aries always delivers. If WWE does that cruiserweight show I'd hope they'll bring him in. One of the most entertaining wrestlers in the world today. Unfortunately the next two weeks of Impact seem to be about trying to get Garrett Bischoff over.

Shhhhh we don't talk about Garrett Bishoff when trying to sell people on Impact.

you should read the facebook comments.

smh.

I have learned over the years to avoid comments on social networks and popular blogs.

Aries always delivers. If WWE does that cruiserweight show I'd hope they'll bring him in. One of the most entertaining wrestlers in the world today. Unfortunately the next two weeks of Impact seem to be about trying to get Garrett Bischoff over.

Say it ain't so....

Someone needs to eject the Impact Zone into space with all those fans, Bischoff, and Hogan still inside. Only then will TNA be rid of the 10 ton ankle weights.

jmdajr

I was at my parents house last weekend and found these old flyers from some shows I've attended. Scanned them up, here you go.

Front
IMG_0001.jpg

Back
IMG_0002.jpg

Front
IMG_0003.jpg

Back
IMG_0004.jpg

Front
IMG_0005.jpg

and last but not least...
IMG_0006.jpg

Thanks for sharing those scans...

Yes, Vince Russo is doing a Guest Booker video as well as a shoot video for Kayfabe Commentaries. These are gonna be awesome. I wonder what era they are gonna have Russo guest book?

I have came up with the idea of having Vince Russo as a Guest Host on RAW. It will makes those fools on the Internet go wild, and will trend on Twitter. I am going to pitch my idea to Vince, tomorrow. I believe it will draw high ratings in the second hour, which has been having problems recently.

Oh Just some old magazines I have...
IMAG0914.jpg

That Jake Roberts one was the first one I ever bought. And after that, my older brother began buying it every month. And he literally has every single issue, even when they split into "Raw" and "SmackDown" magazine, up to the current issue of WWE Magazine. No kidding. Probably every issues of the WCW and ECW mags too, as well as probably 10 years worth of PWI and other Apter mags. He also has several huge boxes of Jakks figures, MIB, stored away somewhere. Rings and such too. I think he bought the entire first 20 series and offshoots when they came out with those, and never opened them. It's a pretty amazing collection. Lots of random stuff too, like coloring books and things like that. A crapload of tapes too. He's probably sitting on an eventual gold mine, but I keep telling him to wait for another massive boom period to sell them off (if he ever does. I have to imagine they'll be way more valuable in another 20-40 years.) I need to go over to his house and take some pictures or something.

Kaladin

That Jake Roberts one was the first one I ever bought. And after that, my older brother began buying it every month. And he literally has every single issue, even when they split into "Raw" and "SmackDown" magazine, up to the current issue of WWE Magazine. No kidding. Probably every issues of the WCW and ECW mags too, as well as probably 10 years worth of PWI and other Apter mags. He also has several huge boxes of Jakks figures, MIB, stored away somewhere. Rings and such too. I think he bought the entire first 20 series and offshoots when they came out with those, and never opened them. It's a pretty amazing collection. Lots of random stuff too, like coloring books and things like that. A crapload of tapes too. He's probably sitting on an eventual gold mine, but I keep telling him to wait for another massive boom period to sell them off (if he ever does. I have to imagine they'll be way more valuable in another 20-40 years.) I need to go over to his house and take some pictures or something.

Dude, fuck selling them. Open a museum or some shit. Throw in a couple of real pieces of memorabilia and you're in business.

Yeah, damn near. I just remembered he kept all of the toys and stuff we had as kids too...and that goes back to the old un moveable WWF and WCW toys. I'll see if I can get some pictures this weekend.

atomsk

Party Pooper
That Jake Roberts one was the first one I ever bought. And after that, my older brother began buying it every month. And he literally has every single issue, even when they split into "Raw" and "SmackDown" magazine, up to the current issue of WWE Magazine. No kidding.

2 friends of mine (brothers) have every single issue of WWE Magazine.

Another friend has hundreds upon hundreds of figures. His toy room is nuts. (married with 2 kids, bucking the stereotype) I should probably plug his web show

2 friends of mine (brothers) have every single issue of WWE Magazine.

Another friend has hundreds upon hundreds of figures. His toy room is nuts. (married with 2 kids, bucking the stereotype) I should probably plug his web show

Yeah, he's actually married with a kid on the way. (Naming him Ryder. He says it's not influenced by anything but...) I'm thinking of starting a tumblr or something for all of his stuff. I'm sure he has stuff that I haven't thought about in years. Like I'm pretty sure he has a complete set of the Raw Deal CCG....expansions and everything. Good to know other people have done the same.

RBH

That Eve/Natalya backstage segment........

……............

Why do I continue to watch this shit.

Striker

Cody Rhodes is ready for the spotlight. God I hope he becomes relevant soon.
I could see him losing the strap at Mania, then moving "drafted" to Raw later. Which then he'll get Swagger'd or if we're lucky, Ziggler'd. And by that I mean teases they push him but then pull the rope back and go "lawl you get Cena again".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom