• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I guess I meant a combination of the Main Event and WWE title.

Bryan v. Sheamus = WHC Title

Rhodes v. Big Show = IC Title + Big Show overcoming or succumbing to his reputation/history at Wrestlemania.

6 man tag match = Winning team leader (Long or Laurinaitis) gain control of both Raw and Smackdown.

Divas tag match = Ok, I'll give you this one.

Punk v. Jericho = WWE title, title of 'Best in the World', Jericho talking shit about Punk's family, Punk's sobriety?

HHH v. Taker (w/ Michaels) = Went over this yesterday. Battle, War, bla, bla, bla. Shawn's better. HHH doing it for Shawn. Hell in a cell. And of course, The Streak.

Cena v. Rock = Attitude era v. current shit. Former biggest star v. current biggest star. Guy who never loses might actually lose. Will Rock stay if he wins? (no.)

Kane v. Orton = Kane shook Randy's hand last Summer. No change or consequences if either Kane or Orton wins, or there's a draw, disqualification, whatever. Same result regardless. You do get to see an RKO that targets the opponents knee, so there's that. Will easily be the worst match on the card, hands down.
Wait, you were being serious with that HHH/Taker shit yesterday? Come on, man.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
I guess I would've liked to see Sting in WWE

I wanted to see Sting against Rock/Lesnar/Austin/Taker and so on..

Me too, but if they handled him like they did the other WCW stars at the time, then I'm glad he didn't.

You guys are all wrong about Zack Rydar. He is from my home town and his gimmick is based on a YouTube video called "My New Haircut" which was made in 2006 and was a very popular viral video on Long Island at the time. Check it out for yourselves. Similar to Jersey Shore but not quite. He really had perfect timing though.

lol, I remember that video.
KuGsj.gif
Yeah, that actually makes sense.

Kaladin

When you think about it, what TNA is doing with Hogan right now is beyond retarded

January 4th 2010 - Hogan debuts on Impact as Dixie Carter's business partner
Late 2010 - Hogan/Bishoff take over TNA from Dixie Carter via Immortal
March 3rd, 2011 - Hogan declares himself new owner of TNA after winning a lawsuit
October 16, 2011 - Sting defeats Hogan at BFG to give TNA back to Dixie Carter
Late 2011 - Dixie Carter declares Sting as GM, but Sting can't handle being a GM and a wrestler

Now, Sting is asking Dixie to give Hogan his job as GM...saying that Hogan has changed

And we blame Russo for the crap TNA pulls.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
NXT is currently WWE's best product just from glancing their last episode.

There are:

• Character motives
  • Characters that are not just angry guy in black underwear and good guy in black underwear
  • Actual matches
  • No Cole
  • Backstage segments that are actually relevant
  • It's kinda funny
  • Starts and ends without Cena
  • No Cole
  • Kaitlyn and Maxine, which make you say: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npHDxSvwCE0

Watch it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqRfB_ZO_8w

When you think about it, what TNA is doing with Hogan right now is beyond retarded

January 4th 2010 - Hogan debuts on Impact as Dixie Carter's business partner
Late 2010 - Hogan/Bishoff take over TNA from Dixie Carter via Immortal
March 3rd, 2011 - Hogan declares himself new owner of TNA after winning a lawsuit
October 16, 2011 - Sting defeats Hogan at BFG to give TNA back to Dixie Carter
Late 2011 - Dixie Carter declares Sting as GM, but Sting can't handle being a GM and a wrestler

Now, Sting is asking Dixie to give Hogan his job as GM...saying that Hogan has changed

And we blame Russo for the crap TNA pulls.

I'm convinced it's all gonna be a swerve and it's revealed that Bischoff and Hogan are still together. There's really no other reason they would be doing this. Also, it sucks because Sting was actually good in the role and now Hogan is gonna be on tv every week again.

Kaladin

I'm convinced it's all gonna be a swerve and it's revealed that Bischoff and Hogan are still together. There's really no other reason they would be doing this. Also, it sucks because Sting was actually good in the role and now Hogan is gonna be on tv every week again.

rgregaergoiapiergjirojaopeaorieaogijrpoegiarghnuarepghnapireghnaerpgurghTNA

rb27f.gif

somedevil

Plus more of the top babyface of TNA, Garrett Bischoff and the renewal of the top singles feud of Morgan versus Crimson.

I hope that this doesn't happen, but at the same time I'm incapable of imagining any other outcome. It's a shame too,
since as much as I like Joker Sting, I preferred sane GM Steve Borden.

Oh, and HAY WRASSLE-GAF~

Who's ready for Impact tonight?!

Impact tonight. Joseph Park Esquire is on the search for his brother!

I've also heard rumors that Hulk Hogan will return!

OH YAY THURSDAY

sting_hof.gif

...I see.
I feel the same way, actually, but it's the best drinking game fodder on Thursday night, damnit!

Plus more of the top babyface of TNA, Garrett Bischoff and the renewal of the top singles feud of Morgan versus Crimson.

I'm fine with the Morgan vs Crimson feud, because atleast they aren't taking up more than 1 segment since they are feuding with each other. It's better than having them feud with other people.

Kaladin

I'm fine with the Morgan vs Crimson feud, because atleast they aren't taking up more than 1 segment since they are feuding with each other. It's better than having them feud with other people.

It's even better than them as a tag team, because when I skip their segment, I'm not potentially skipping wrestlers I actually like...or even worse, drawn into watching their segment to see wrestlers I actually like.

somedevil

It's even better than them as a tag team, because when I skip their segment, I'm not potentially skipping wrestlers I actually like...or even worse, drawn into watching their segment to see wrestlers I actually like.

That feud just reminds of me that gif that was posted here many times. It was just so bad that match. Also here is an interview done with aj styles with him on internet wrestling community and Vince Russo:

On The Internet Wrestling Community: "I was one of those guys that used to have the Torch or whatever as an app on my iphone but it's just so negative and so biased. I just stopped reading it because no matter what we do, it's never going to be good enough for biased writers. It is what it is man. We aren't going to have all the money that the other company has but I can tell you, we have better wrestling than they do. I'm done listening to the fact that you think you are a genius because you write about a show at your desk and say you can write a show better than our writers can. Yet, you sit at your desk and write about a show that happened. There are so many critics that say so many things and don't get me wrong, some things I agree on but a lot of it I can't. They aren't there, they have no idea. It's like someone who writes for US magazine about a celebrity that's totally not true but they got it from a source who got it from a third hand. It's just ridiculous."

Vince Russo also put us in great storylines, like with Christian, Tomko and the like. I can tell you this. I've seen a lot of things like 'Fire Vince Russo'. Russo didn't come up with all of these ideas. Sure he came up with a few things that weren't that good and weren't pleasing to the ears or to the eyes but no one does. Vince wasn't all that people thought he was as far as this 'terrible writer'. Vince was a great friend of mine and I'm going to miss him not being here. But for people to say all these terrible things about him and it's just not all true. They have no idea, even I have no idea of all the things that went on backstage when they are writing the show. You have to think, I don't know how many writers the other company has, I'm sure its a butt load of them. We have 2 or 3 writers, that's it. Even if he did, you have to give him credit for putting in so much. Honestly, I hope Vince is enjoying the time off and not have to focus on wrestling. If I had to go through that much in my time in wrestling, I know I would have gone crazy. I just hope he is enjoying himself and his time in Colorado."

I see AJ being a good soldier but Vince Russo almost killed his career in 2007 when he was a joke character wearing a crown and marrying Karen Jarrett.

Now he is mid card and feuded with a friend who turned on him from stockholm sydrome :/ Good thing he doesn't list to the law that craps on tna all the time. I also have some great review an impact podcasts that are hilarious due bad TNA shows like the Anderson autotune episode.

Ithil

Him demanding to be released after a relatively short amount of time made him look like a dick to me. You're not going to get pushed to the moon right off the bat, man.

Hell, Bryan could have done the same and quit after he got ignored for the second half of his US title reign and then jobbed for six months before MITB (he still jobbed for a few months after that of course).

Instead he waited, and now he's at the top of Smackdown.

It's true that guys like Low Ki don't always get fair treatment, but he jumped the gun completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom