• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.
sunlife28.jpg
That doesn't really look like something you'd hang a HIAC from...

I imagine what we see on the ground could be the roof and the four posts leaning against each other will be the supports.....just a guess.
Yeah, I was just thinking it wouldn't be triangular at the top since the Cell will have to be beneath it. Thing's going to be REALLY tall.
I'm still hoping they just fly the Cell in using a helicopter

Kaladin

Speaking of TNA.....

pwinsider said:
Deadline.com is reporting that Nick At Night has picked "Daddy's Home", which stars Scott Baio and will be their first original scripted comedy pilot. Deadline says that it's rumored that the show was given a 20 episode order.

Deadline notes that "The project was created by writer-producer Tina Albanese (CSI) and actor Patrick Labyorteaux (Little House On The Prairie), who are executive producing with Baio as well as showrunners Mitchel Katlin and Nat Bernstein, Eric Bischoff and Jason Hervey."

That means he will be on of the people in charge of the daily operation of the show. That could mean an absence from TNA depending on the shoot schedule.

At this point, I'm starting to think less Bishoff may be a good thing.

Kaladin

Actually according to some articles I found on the web, the highest rated non-scripted original series is "Auction Hunters" and the highest rated original series is "Ink Master"
starring Mexican America and Ink Inc.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
I'm going to make you drink cjelly.

His character has been the same the past 5 years or whatever. He's about as bland as Cena.

He's out of shape and obviously doesn't give a shit, and no matter how much he talks about putting the younger talent over he does everything for himself.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Man some people views on wrestlers here baffle me beyond thought. Jericho a poor man miz???

Here, people hate the Rock, Chris Jericho, Sheamus, CM Punk, Undertaker, Triple H. Who does wrestlegaf actually like?

Honestly it's hard to hate Taker, the most offensive thing about him is it takes him about 10 minutes to get in the ring even during a regular show.

Triple H is one of the easiest guys to hate.

WrassleGAF is filled with a bunch of wrestling hipsters if you ask me. They only praise jobbers, like the current Otunga and Ziggler, and then hate them when they get too mainstream. See Miz, Del Rio, Punk, Sheamus, and now Jericho.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
WrassleGAF is filled with a bunch of wrestling hipsters if you ask me. They only praise jobbers, like the current Otunga and Ziggler, and then hate them when they get too mainstream. See Miz, Del Rio, Punk, Sheamus, and now Jericho.

It's pretty much the truth. People loved Ryder too and now nobody cares.

Biggest travesty ever is how the WWE turned Mark Henry from decade plus long jobber into one of the biggest badasses ever and they built it up week after week, month after month, and now he's just back being a total jobber again. It's sad to see him get his wig split week after week now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom